More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

Who's story will you follow?

Clara (Hoenn / Sapphire)

"I can't believe Mom made me ride in the back!" Clara murmured to herself, stepping out of the moving van. "Cheap bitch!"

Taking a second, she herself to calm down. She was finally in Hoenn! The region that had brought her Father fame and fortune, and with a little luck and a whole lot of skill, would bring his daughter even further! She saw a flock of Taillow flying overhead, and instantly knew she was home! Her attitude much brighter, she turned to her new house.

Right on cue, her mother emerged, clapping her hands together. "Oh Honey, it's perfect! Come on, it must be tiring riding with our things in the moving truck." Yeah, no shit! "Let's go inside!" Brushing off her anger once again, Clara followed her mother inside.

As per usual, the place was clearly a budget option. The whole house was practically one room, the kitchen and living room combined. Two Machoke walked around, moving in her mother's boxes. Clara didn't really mind the size, though. She was not planning on sticking around for long.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice Mom," she remarks half-heartedly. "Now, where did you say Professor Birch lives again?"

"Oh, sweetie, must you leave so soon?" Her mother sighed, shaking her head. "We've only just arrived in Littleroot Town!" Looking into her daughter's eyes, she knew arguing the point was hopeless. "Well, could you at least set the clock in your room? I need to... tip the movers!"

"Fine, Mom!" Clara groaned, rolling her eyes as she ran up to her room. The Machoke's had already moved all her stuff in, her video games and books already on display. They had even set up her PC! Checking out her computer, she saw that she had an extra Potion in storage. Might as well grab that! Finally, she walked over to the clock. Taking it off the wall, she turned the gear until it read 7:45 am. Satisfied with the state of her room (and probably seeing it for the last time), she went back downstairs.

Clara was only slightly surprised when she saw her Mom getting spitroasted by the two Machoke. Yes, her Mom had been always been a slut, but usually kept it to the confines of her bedroom! Though to be fair, the living room was basically her bedroom now. The woman was bent over the living room table, a Machoke on each side of her. The Pokemon were not being gentle, either. Each impact rocked the whole table and elicited a gagged moan from her mother. Clara watched for a while, staring at the thick, veiny cocks sliding in and out of the hole she was born from. She was almost tempted to tip them herself.

However, her Pokemon journey came first! Yelling goodbye to her mother (she was not sure if the woman heard it), she ran out into the Hoenn region!

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)