More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Who do we follow into total naked exposure?

Claire the Head Cheerleader's New Trophy

Claire is a thin brunette with small breasts she is a little self conscious of. However, right now she was ecstatic! She was Head Cheerleader in her senior year of high school, dating the Student Body President, and she had finally found it: The one that got away.

You see, Claire had moved during her junior year of high school, where she had been head cheerleader since the original had an unforeseen injury. So, it came down to Claire to lead the squad in the regional cheerleading championship competition. They ended up getting third place, but it was a huge accomplishment for Claire. However, as a token of respect, she gave her trophy to the original Head Cheerleader. Ever since, she had been looking for a replacement. She never thought she would find one in her new town, and so quickly too!

An ad on Craigslist said the seller would only accept cash, which she thought was odd, but she didn't care. She just wanted a memento of her biggest accomplishment of her young life. The seller met her behind a diner, and had the trophy in his backpack. Claire paid the man, and he quickly left on a skateboard.

Claire took the trophy home and displayed it in her room. It was at this point she noticed something strange. It looked just like her original trophy, but for some reason the figure on top was naked! It was still clearly a cheerleader, as she held pompoms, and was in the same pose as her original trophy. Claire had assumed this trophy was exactly the same, as it was possible the same manufacturer made several of the same trophy. This one lacked a nameplate, but she figured that it was easy to get one engraved with her name and what she won it for. It just struck her as odd that anyone would make a nude cheerleader trophy...

What Claire didn't know was that trophy was commissioned by none other than the original head cheerleader at her old school. She knew Claire had a hand in her "accident", and was reaping the benefits of usurping her spot, even though she moved. So, to get , she had a special statue made by her aunt, who claims she can curse objects. She didn't believe it could be possible, but just picturing Claire suffering wardrobe malfunctions at games, competitions, or possibly anywhere (her aunt wasn't too specific) made her mind wander. However, neither she, nor Claire would know what kind of embarrassment was in store for the Head Cheerleader of East Noble Field High!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)