More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VictoryBuster VictoryBuster

Who will you be?

Civilian saved by Power Girl

You whimper as you feel the last of your ratty clothes torn from your tiny body. The sound of girls giggling fills your ears and you desperately wish they hadn't blindfolded you.

"He's so small! What is he five feet tall?"

"He's an orphan. That's probably why he's so scrawny."

"He don't got anything good on him. Even his clothes are worthless rags."

You try to wriggle your bare toes to escape but it's difficult. The women have tied your arms and legs to some kind of pole. High up the roof of this abandoned building, the breeze makes you shiver and your already small penis and balls shrink even smaller from fear and cold. Even from here you can hear the sounds of a crowd at the foot of the building and the loud noise of news helicopters no doubt getting good shots of your malnourished nude body.

"Still, he looks pretty good. He may be an orphan but his skin is flawless and pale. And look at that shaggy blonde hair, he's like a golden retriever puppy! How old are you?"

"N-N-Nineteen..." you stammer out, jumping when you feel a woman's fingers touch your small pink ballsack.

"Well, if we can't get a good ransom for our demands, at least we can probably sell this guy on the underground sex ring. With that bubble butt and pretty skin, he'd fetch a good penny. Speaking of, what's the word on that, Maude?"

"There's press and rubberneckers all over but no sign of anyone responding to our demands. Should've grabbed a more important hostage and taken over a better building. Maybe we can use our hostage to amuse ourselves in the meantime. It was fun strippin' him naked, right?"

"Oh, totally. And he's so cute, too!"

You whimper again, your entire body trembling at what these women might do to you.

"Wait, what's that, Maude?!"

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)