More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Cinderella and her Evil Godmother

In a realm out of time and space there lived a demon, a demoness actually. A being of incalculable age, that is known to eras long gone past, present and those that have yet to be.

Such a being was known to be fickle, cruel and touched, conquered and shaped many civilizations. To others she was benevolent, kind and a portent of fertility and wealth. And to many others a symbol of corruption and doom. A tainted blight upon the realms.

She had walked the planes of realms not known to man or creature of earth.

Even though she could not be certain of whom she came from or when, she simply languished herself in the simple pleasures of the flesh and many others of the mind.

A muse to countless artists, zealots, worshipers alike through eons of time.

Nevertheless, she always craved more. New experiences, new realms, new minds to play with and fantasies to tamper with.

Her existence was chaos incarnate.

She curled back on her custom throne, a keepsake of hers from her little stint as the goddess bastet. The cat stuff was kinky and fun, but the fur was so inconvenient. She knew why they hated water now.

She held a book of human fables in her hands, a gift from a long forgotten fallen human civilization, one that had wiped itself out at some point in time. It was hard to tell, the centuries bled together so easily.

Thumbing through the pages, she decided a vacation was in order.

All of these fables were so boring, so droll. They needed more, something spicier and more exciting.

That something could be her…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)