More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pillas pillas

What's next?

A tale as old as time...

Ella dashed through the woods, her tears glinting in the moonlight. Pearls in the wind. Heedless to her direction, caring only to escape her torment. Over the brush and refuse of the forest, past the dust and dirt into the encroaching darkness.

The gnarled branches that cast shadows like crawling fingers, and the tall trees that loomed as big as hunchbacked giants grew ever more treacherous and deep.

Her mothers dress lay in tatters across her frame, abused by the actions of her wicked family. Their words stinging more than their fists, barbs more fierce than the sharpest of blades.

Blind as she was to her path, she took no heed to the warnings in various old languages upon the rotted wooden signs skewered upon the wood around her. Languages in tongues she could not or ever care to speak. Glyphs of unknown familiarity, and monoliths of an undetermined time.

Deep in a clearing where the moon was at its brightest, she had collapsed upon the dais of an altar from a long forgotten age. A cistern filled with stagnant rain water cast her torrid reflection. She let drop her tears into the water, each one containing all her pain and fury.

“It can't be true...There’s nothing left to believe in anymore” She cried, turning to the moon. Anguish crawled across her elfin features, belying her natural beauty.

“I can't take this no longer!” she wailed, balling her hands into fists, long blonde tresses shadowing her eyes, letting her tears fall into the depths below her.

“Nothing matters anymore…” She mourned, the ripples in the cistern below shuddered suddenly. Mist gathering, bubbles frothing as runes etched into the altars bedrock glowed ephemeral and red. A chill ran down her spine, as the water churned harshly.

……………………..

Deva was bored.

She placidly teased her pet, sighing. It's been so long since she had branched out and had any fun on her own. She unfurled her spaded tip tail from her lap, landing lightly on her hooves.

She swung her pet from her bindings, watching her bare and raw ass quiver from the attention she had been giving it. The plump fairy with the body of a well trained milf was a nice distraction from her boredom, but she had given up far too easily.

She was hanging, bound from a hook shibari style in Deva’s chambers. Mouth gagged by her own flimsy undergarments. She always wondered why the pure and chaste supposed fairy godmothers always wore the most racy and flimsiest of underwear. There was something to be said about their taste, weather from their chastity or something else.

Deva frowned, her mind broke so fast. Already a dripping, drooling mess. She mewled for her mistresses to touch her pathetically.

No challenge, no fun, she had found the now submissive fairy at her old stomping grounds. Eons ago it felt like when she had orgies day and night with all those fun druids, they worshipped the ground she walked on of course as all pets should. But at least it was fun and adventurous.

She didn’t care why the fairy was hidden in her now decrepit altar, only savoring the feast to come from this rare delectable dish. Their lust was so sweet, the chastity was a nectar that went down smooth.

Dissatisfied with how quick it lasted however. She was alerted to her mirror rippling. Showing the visage of a crying young maiden.

Deva was intrigued.

Was this who her pet had been waiting for? A devilish grin curled across her crimson face.

This had potential.

………………………………….

Ella saw the moonlight waning, drying her tears on one of her worn sleeves she turned back from whence she came.

These woods were unfamiliar to her. Whatever grounds she had wandered upon in her despair is not one that she had seen before.

The mists had gotten thicker, and the moon above seemed to grow a deep red with every breath that passed. Ella curled her arms around herself, feeling herself become chilled and disturbed.

A splash echoed across the silence of the night, followed by the swish of water.

Turning around to the cistern she gasped at the sight, a shadowy figure was languidly emerging from the shallow pool.

Elle fell back, falling onto her palms.

She was silhouetted by the moon, she was thin and lithe and had an abundance of curves that would make a broodmare blush, and a heifer swoon. Shorter than Ella herself by a head, but blessed with much more feminne charms. Ella was entranced as she spread her wings, long spaded tipped tail lashing at the air as she stretched her arms overhead.

Her fangs glistened in the light, her face only visible by the ivory of her sharp teeth and the glowing yellow pools of her eyes as they set directly on to her.

The creature took a smouldering step forward, accompanied by a soft clopping familiar with the sound of a steed or heel.

She steadied her hands on her hips, faced darkened but for the glow of her eyes

“Heya toots!” she spoke, addressing Ella in a most foreign way. Her accent was unusual and...alluring.

“What...what..what are you?” Ella questioned, still perplexed.

“I'm Deva Feraux...and who might you be sweet thing?” She bowed formally, offering the girl a hand. Ella cautious but thankful hesitantly took the offered appendage. Surprised at its warmth and softness despite the ghoulish looking claws at their tips.

Now back on two feet, Ella looked at her new acquaintance odd and inuman form.

“Why..is your skin red?” She wondered.

“Wow...racist much” Deve sniffed. Ella waved her hands frantically.

“No No, I didn't mean to offend please Deva..my humblest apologies” Elle spoke hastily. Deva laughed, this would be so much fun. Ella continued her interview however.

“And the horns?”

“You like? I thought Ram was more my style but bull is just as good” Deve preened, drawing her claws against her appendages.

“Your attire is...odd”

“All the rage in the fairy realm baby” curtailed with a shake of her hips. The leather choker and fishnets were a bit much, but they didn't really make heels or boots that fit her hooves and she liked the natural look rather than trying to hide them behind magic. Regular feet didn't give her that unmistakable hip rocking gait.

“Fairy?...are you my fairy godmother?” Ella gasped. She had cried, and prayed and now this fantastical creature of myth had heeded her calls.

“Sure...let's go with that” Deva answered with a shrug, tail swinging back and forth.

“Will you help me, I've waited oh so long for my prayers to be answered” Ella pleaded gratefully.

Deva looked over her new paramour, her catlike gaze studying her. Elle felt as if she could peer into the very depths of her soul. She waved at the air dismissively, rolling her eyes.

“Let me guess, you want to find your prince charming, fall in love and get married and become queen and pop out little royal pains in the asses for the rest of your life while you live in luxury...blegh...boring!” Deve described in disdain, making a noise with her mouth. Ella shook her head.

“No, maybe at some other time I would have wished that...but...no, that is not what I desire any longer” Ella said haltingly but with firm conviction. Deva’s eyebrow arched in attention.

“Oh? Do go on…” She was now interested, a cursory glance at the girl's soul showed her to be a chaste and pure maiden. Another easy mark, and a quick meal. Fun to break but unfulfilling. She would give her all she could wish for and then claim her at her most content.

“No..as much as it pains me. The hand of a prince or the wealth of being a queen. It would not serve to satisfy my..my..” She stuttered, as if difficult to utter the last word. Deva leaned in, feeling a swirling aura building in the girls heart. It was calling to her. “” she whispered darkly.

Deva’s eyes grew in surprise. Of all the things she thought the waif would ask for, that wasn't anywhere near what she could have imagined. She closed off the portal to her home realm, her pet fairy could wait a milena or two for her release. This sweet young Ella was going to be more than just a quick snack. Oh yes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)