More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who's fighting who?

Cinder/Emerald (RWBY) vs Amber (RWBY)

A nude Cinder and Emerald awoke on a dirt road, one that Cinder found oddly reminiscent of the one where they ambushed the Fall Maiden. Both minions of Salem knew that whatever was going on here was wrong and had a feeling a bad surprise would greet them. "Be on guard, Emerald." Were she unprofessional, her 13 inch cock would've sprung up at seeing her nude underling. That sexy chocolate skin underling with her bouncy C cups and wobbly ass...

"Yes, ma'am." A small part of the girls mind wanted to snap "no shit, we were teleported to some unknown location." For some reason but she quickly that thought from her mind and catching glimpses of her mistresses bare, bobbling ass and Double D tits.

This wouldn't be the best time for a boner, Emerald. Hide that 10 inch wonder.

Speaking of which, Amber soon found herself awake amidst a fog shrouded forest. Also nude. She heard two people talking and quietly made her way over to the edge of the forest. 'Those two... cunts!'

She was fuming at the sight of two of the three cohorts who murdered her. That thief and her little wretch underling. They were nude and Amber was fuming, horny, and fuming.

She noticed the leader bend over and Ambers 14 inch cock sprang to life. She kneaded her Double Ds and licked her lips at the sight of those curves, that ass!

She suddenly had and idea! When they least expected, she'd take the leader by surprise and give her a taste of some karma.

They looked like they were heading o over. Perfect. Now came the waiting game.

Does Amber's surprise work? Do tables turn?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)