More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Your first conquest is?

Cia

Cia the Black Sorceress. What a case of trouble.

Lana claimed to be sisters with the witch, and was later revealed to be a literal manifestation of her former goodness. According to her, Cia had the ability to observe time and alternate universes, and had fallen in love with Link after observing dozens of different versions of him save the world again and again. Ganondorf's disembodied spirit had somehow approached and corrupted her, driving her into starting the war from jealousy-fueled insanity. Now that the King of Evil had regained physical form and been joined by his disciples, the witch had been let go from his thrall.

The Hyrulean forces had been trying to track her down since then. Just a few days ago a ranger had delivered reports that the witch was holed up in a ruined temple close by.

Link remembers confronting her before. Her platinum-white hair, her mouth-wateringly ripe breasts, that provocative outfit that left her half-naked, and the sheer confident, predatory flirtatiousness she exuded was amazing to him. Such a paragon of sexuality was ill-served in the role of a warmonger. Why had she ever assumed he had to be won by !?

The commanders had been planning a scouting and capture operation since the intel came in, but Link was confident he could go in right now by himself and come back with the witch.

Maybe with Ganondorf's influence gone she was no longer evil, and would submit to his demands willingly for the promise of redemption, fighting by his side and letting him freely use her body. And even if she was still wicked, she was alone and weakened without the bolstering effects of Ganon's dark magic, and he could capture her and see if the promise of a place by his side could convince her to reconsider her ways.

Do we get to do this the easy way or the hard way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)