More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

Church of the Holy Fall·Volume 1

"Yu Ji, is this the pig man who received the blessing of the demon god?" The empty hall is dominated by black Gothic style. The surrounding walls are filled with various murals depicting the demons' conquests. Compared with the grandeur of the Demon King's main hall, the hall of the Succubus clan has many differences - for example, the pillars of the Demon King's main hall are carved into powerful monsters from ancient times, while the pillars of the Succubus' main hall are carved into The graceful female body curves.

The clothes of the pink-haired girl next to the pig man are undoubtedly revealing from a human point of view - the tight leather clothes cover up key parts, and what is left is a large area of ​​exposed white skin, which proves her identity as a succubus. The first point is the complex pattern of obscene lines on the girl's lower abdomen, and the second is the girl's slender succubus tail.

And Yuki saluted the black-haired woman sitting on the high seat: "Yes, Your Majesty." The black-haired woman seemed to be the princess and leader of the succubus clan. The black gauze next to the throne covered her true appearance. You can tell from the color of her hair that she is a woman.

The alluring body fragrance lingers in the hall, arousing the most instinctive desires of any living creature.

"What's your name?" the princess asked the pig man.

"Hmph, hum, I, I am Laisang from the Pig Clan. Is there anything wrong with the Queen?"

The Pig kneeled on the ground, and the suppression from the monster's bloodline made it dare not even raise its head.

The princess slapped her mouth: "I heard that you received the bracelet blessed by the Demon God? What are the specific abilities of the bracelet? It stands to reason that the bracelet will tell you this information."

"I, I don't have magic power, so I can't use the bracelet."

The Pigman shook his body.

"Let's not talk about magic power, what about the specific effect?"

"Yes, it's about changing bodies with someone. Because, I don't know the specific effect because I haven't used it before." The succubus princess was becoming more and more dissatisfied. After all, this kind of despicable Pigs have always had a low status in the Demon King's army, so they didn't have any expectations. But now that this is the case...

"Hmph, I, I can give the bracelet to the queen."

Kneeling on the ground, Laisang took out a bracelet decorated with gems.

Hearing Laisang say this, the princess felt even more disdainful: "Despicable pig! The blessing of the Demon God cannot be handed over. Even if you give it to me, I can't use this ability."

"Oh, I, I don't know. "

The pig man lowered his head and looked sorry.

"Forget it... Yuji, please take this fat pig down that can't be reused..."

The princess seemed to have lost the patience to continue talking to Laisang: "You tell him the mission, and then be responsible for assisting and monitoring him. That's fine."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Yuji stood up and kicked Laisang's fat ass hard: "Get up, fat pig! Don't get in Her Majesty's eyes!"

"Yes, yes. , I know."

Laisang didn't dare to resist, but as a pig, he knew what this expression meant. As a domestic animal, he would die as long as he resisted.

Laisang held his head and rolled away.

Yuji took Laisan to a reception room. The exquisite furniture and decoration inside made Laisan a little overwhelmed. Of course, Yuki didn't seem to have a good attitude towards this kind of despicable pig. She just sat on the sofa with her feet raised, her little feet facing Lai Sang, and she didn't let Lai Sang sit on those sofas. the meaning of.

"Um, what do you want from me?"

Laisang shook his hand, looking very embarrassed.

"We need you to perform a mission - use your power to infiltrate into the royal capital and create conditions for our demons to launch a counterattack."

Yuki snorted unhappily: "Facing a high-level demon like me, how dare you Standing and talking?"

"But, but I don't have magic power."

Lesang knelt down, looking scared.

"How should I help you?"

"I can temporarily pour magic into your body, so that you can use magic." Yuji stretched her feet forward, and her jade feet came close to Laisang's face: "We The skin disguise of the succubus clan will be seen through by human magic, but your body change may be able to circumvent the detection of fake magic, do you understand?"

"Yes, I, I understand."

Laisan nodded,

"Then , then do I have a goal?"

"A substitute goal? I will take you near the human border town. The rest... is up to you. I will be there to assist you."

Yu Ji showed a hint of joking . With a smile on his face, he kicked Laisang hard on the big face, knocking Laisang down.

"Despicable pig man, get out of the door of our succubus castle. Come find me here tomorrow and we will set off together."

Putting these words aside, Yuki walked around the fallen Raisang and left. Reception room.

"Yes...yes"

Laisang kowtowed to Yuji, then turned and left.

[Wait, when I have the strength, I will kill you. 】

After all, pigs are also beasts, and there is still a little bit of animality left in their blood.

Turning around, Laisan left with a gritted expression on his face.

After several days of long journey, the two monsters finally arrived at the outskirts of the royal capital. The woods were dark and dense, and the huge city not far away also made the two of them fearful - could such a powerful human being really be able to fight against the demons?

"Hey... so tired..."

At this time, Yu Ji was no longer the same as before in the demon territory. She has short black hair, a cute face with some freckles, a barren figure, and a set of rough linen clothes - they are completely different from the pink-haired succubus.

This is the unique ability of the succubus - skin camouflage. It can use magic power to create skin that can be worn by humans after careful preparation. After wearing it, it can disguise its appearance from being discovered by humans.

But these are just blinding methods to cover up ordinary humans. In the face of real human powerhouses or magic, these superficial disguises are in vain. This is why even though Laisang is a pig, the succubi clan still wants him to carry out the task of infiltration. At this time, Yuki was driving a carriage, and the person behind the carriage was naturally Laisan, who could pass through most checkpoints disguised as cargo. However, the gates of the royal capital were strictly searched, so the two could only search in the suburbs for the items that entered the royal capital. All methods.

"Hey, fat pig, what can you do now? You can only change your body. If someone else changes your body with me, the succubus's body will be exposed."

"Huh, me. I don't know." The pigman Laisang looked very uncomfortable as he hugged his body. After all, the pigmen were also a race with low intelligence and could do nothing but fight.

"Is that so... The best way is to find someone with a higher status to change bodies with him, and then find a way to sneak in."

Yuji was also very unhappy, thinking that this guy had been blessed by the devil. It might come in handy, but I didn't expect it to be a complete waste.

"Huh~huh~huh~"

Finny walked in the forest with small steps. The weather in the capital was very good today, and there seemed to be no monsters nearby, so Fini went to play in the forest under the protection of the guards sent by her sister.

She has beautiful blond hair and is a beauty at a young age. There is a childish temptation and charm between her eyebrows, which is very much like her sister. The well-made dress is obviously not ordinary, and the guard hidden not far behind him also looks extraordinary.

Fini looks like a harmless little girl, but not many people dare to mess with her in the capital - she is the sister of the underground queen of the capital, who dares to touch her even a hair?

But today, Feeney obviously didn't know what she was going to face next.

"Help...Help~ Is anyone there?"

Not far away, Feeney saw a little rural girl about her own age leaning against a carriage, her legs stained with blood, as if something had happened in an accident.

Unlike his sister, Feeney has completely developed a gentle and innocent character under her sister's careful care. When he sees others in need of help, he will naturally not shirk it.

"What happened?"

The black-haired girl raised her head and looked at Feeney. The tears on her face ran across her dusty cheeks, and her whole little face was stained. "I accidentally hurt myself. Can you help me?" Help me?"

Feeney nodded and beckoned to the guards who were always on guard: "Sister Lika, the nearest monastery is a bit far away. Can you go to the monastery and invite a nun to come here?"

" But..." The guard looked around and seemed a little worried about Feeney's safety.

"It's okay. There won't be any danger around here. Go quickly."

Feeney was so young, but he actually had the aura of a superior when ordering the guards. The guard was stunned, but chose to follow Feeney's command. Several He flashed and disappeared into the distance.

But the little girl, whose face was full of tears, showed a smile of success at this moment. As if her legs were not injured at all, she instantly controlled Fini with her backhand and tied her up with a rope.

"Eh!?"

The little girl clapped her hands: "Come out, fat pig."

"Huh, huh."

Laisang got out of the box and took out the bracelet.

"Yes, is this how to use it?"

"Hey, trash...just follow my magic guidance later."

"You...who are you!? Why do you want to collude with monsters?"

Yuki gently lifted Finny's chin: "It doesn't matter who I am! , the important thing is that your body will be his after a while~"

After saying that, Yuji pressed both hands on Laisang Feini's forehead and poured magic power into it, and Laisan's bracelet soon glowed with purple light. .

"Eaaah!"

With a sweet cry, the souls of Feeney and Laysan were pulled out of their bodies.

"Fat pig, go in by yourself..."

"Okay, okay."

Laysang saw the blank-eyed girl in front of him and drilled into her body.

Feini's body accommodated Laysan's huge soul, while his body was shaking as if having an epilepsy, and his saliva was constantly flowing out. After this process lasted for a few minutes, Feeney's eyes returned to their highlights. She shook her head and stood up.

Feeney's soul was thrown into Laysan's body, and he lost consciousness after a convulsion. Obviously, it still took some time to adapt.

"Hmph~ Fatty Pig, how does the body of a human female feel?"

"Hey, Yu, Miss Yuji, I seem to have turned into a human!" Laisan found that what came out of his vocal cords was not the hoarse voice of a pig man, but the hoarse voice of a pig man. The sound of larvae humans.

However, because she is a pig, her current movements are still very uncomfortable. His legs were spread apart, and his hands were constantly groping his body.

"The human body is so, so light."

Laisang jumped a few times on the grass, her dress constantly being blown up by the wind, revealing her white lace panties, which looked very cute.

"Hmph, she is indeed a mean fat pig..."

Yuji shook her head: "Can I get the memory of this female?"

"I, let me think about it."

"My name is, Fei, Fei Ni"

"Yes The sister of the queen in the underground city of the imperial capital said..."

"Really?"

Lai Sang interpreted Fini's memory, "Yes, it's like this."

"I, my identity should be very suitable for finding information."

Fini With a cute voice, she spoke words that were inconsistent with her identity. But it looks a bit silly.

"..."

Yuji shook her head: "You will be found out like this. You are nothing like that female. If you are discovered, I may die with you!" "

Yes, yes." I, I will get used to this body as soon as possible."

Although Laisan subconsciously wanted to make a pig-human humming sound, in the body of a female human, it seems that this oral habit has almost disappeared.

"Well..., I, my home is in the city over there."

"First... let's deal with the nearest guy first..."

Yuki smiled and pointed to the guy beside her, Fini in the pig body. Slowly waking up.

"Ugh...what happened..."

"Leave it to you, I'll go and keep a lookout."

After saying that, Yuki disappeared into the woods in a few flashes.

"Hello, our bodies have been swapped." Feeney shook the bracelet on his hand, looking very happy.

"Now, now I am a female human~"

"Who are you...why can you control my body!?"

Finny struggled to control the pig man's thick body, but unfortunately because of the incompatibility of his soul, he shook it after a few times. Slumped on the ground.

"...Damn it..."

"I, I am Laisang from the pig tribe. Because I found the demon's relics while mining, my ability is... yes, no, I can't tell you!"

Feeney was like Thinking of something, he stopped talking.

"I, I will slowly gain your memory, and you will forget your past self."

"No! Let me go! Monster! My sister will not let you go!"

Feeney said loudly Shouting, but unfortunately, Yu Ji seems to have set up soundproof magic here, and the pigman's screams can only be heard by Laysan, who has occupied Fini's body.

"Huh huh huh, besides fighting, there is another thing the pig people like to do."

Lesang took off his little leather shoes and stepped on the tent that stood up under Feini with his smooth and white feet.

"Very comfortable, right? I like female human feet the most."

"Ugh!?"

Finny seemed to have never experienced this feeling before. It was itchy... numb... soft... so comfortable... ...

Plus, my body in front of me is so cute...wait a minute! How could I think these things!

In fact, neither Feeney nor Laysan realized that their consciousness was being affected by their bodies little by little.

"No...don't do this! Don't use my body to do these things!"

Muddy tears flowed down the pig's big fat face: "Sister...sister...come and save me!"

"Hmph, I'm being attacked here. Yuki-sama has entered the barrier, and her voice cannot be transmitted."

Raisang took off the golden dress she was wearing, revealing her body in underwear.

"The body of a female human is so awesome!"

"Slippery, soft, and small..."

Lesang stroked her body and let out a cry of satisfaction.

"No... don't do this..."

Feeney struggled to get up and tried to stop Laisan from playing with his body, but he stumbled and tripped. Laisang didn't react, and was crushed by his original body. under.

"Huh...huh..."

The pig man's nose twitched, and the alluring fragrance of milk penetrated into his soul.

[So my body...is it so cute? ]

And the hormones in the pig's lower body also made the girl's body a little confused.

"Huhu, your body seems to be reacting~"

"My body has become a little hot too."

The innocent little girl's body is being controlled by the pig man at this time. Perhaps no one knows that this cute little girl is actually a dirty and obscene pig-man inside her body.

Feeney reached out and slowly lowered his underwear, revealing that young and untouched pussy.

"This place of a female human is much more comfortable than that of a pig." Lesang put his hand in and let out a cute moan.

"Hmm~Female human body~"

"Ha...ha..."

Laisan looked at the seductive little goblin in front of him, never imagining that his body could actually make such lewd movements. However, this pig's body actually went into heat in response to this scene, and the swelling and pain were teasing him - as if he wanted...as if he wanted to do something like that...

"Ha...you...give your body back to me quickly!"

"I don't want to! I, I! I don't want to be a useless pig!"

Lathan used Fini's cute voice, and his silly words were like aphrodisiacs, constantly impacting Fini's heart.

"I, I am a female human now, I am Fini! I am the sister of the underground queen Iselina!!"

"I will not be a pig anymore!"

The bracelet now wrapped in mysterious gem fragments is very similar to Fini's body. Compliant, albeit gorgeous. But Feeney doesn't seem to have too much luxury and nobility.

"Yeah!!" Lesang put his other hand into his underwear and rubbed the cute little grape.

"This feeling is more comfortable than fucking a female human being!"

"I, I will not give up this body, I. I want to use this body to fuck more female humans!!"

"Shut up!"

Laisan became angry with embarrassment. , the reason was broken like a tightly stretched thread, turning all the fear and fear into physical actions. The pig's thick cock obviously didn't fit well into Feeney's pussy, but there was nothing more to worry about at this time.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! I'm going to fuck you until you're speechless!"

Pfft -

the cock covered in semen instantly occupied every inch of Feeney's body and every sense. The pain and pleasure of swelling in the lower body simultaneously impacted the brain.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Finny, Finny's body hurts so much!!"

"But, uh, but, Finny, Finny, It feels so comfortable."

As the green stick was inserted, Feeney's virgin blood stained Laisang's cock and flowed out along the thing.

Feeney kept twisting her buttocks to match Laisang's movements, and as she collapsed, Lathan keeps attacking.

Feeney's memory becomes more and more obvious.

It seems that Laysan is really starting to transform into Feeney.

"Shut up, shut up, I'll shut up you, the body thief!"

Feeney's cooing only stimulated Laisang's animal nature more and more, and the memory of his body slowly assimilated to the pigman. Loli's virgin blood made Laisang feel even more... Excited, the frequency of thrusting became faster and faster, and every thrust made Finny scream.

"Huh ah ah ah~ You filthy sow, give your body back to me!"

Finally, Lathan ejaculated his semen into Feini's uterus, and on his originally tender body. In the womb.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Finny is a sow, a slutty little sow!"

"Quickly, hurry up and kill Finny!"

After all, and pigs The disparity in human body size is still a bit large, and Feeney was unable to make any resistance while being held down. I can only roll my eyes and experience the pleasure of being fucked.

"Uh, uh, Finny, Finny the little sow is going!!"

Finny stretched out his little finger on his arm and made a V sign because he was violated by the pig. At this time, Finny's thigh was also pulled. She was very open-minded, after all, she was still an untouched little girl. After being violated again, Feeney's eyes were in a state of confusion as she rolled her eyes. Due to the burning sensation in her body, she had to stick out her pink tongue like a dog.

Love fluid mixed with white turbid semen and bright red virgin blood continuously flowed out of the vagina of a newly-menstruated woman.

After experiencing a short period of high-intensity ejaculation, Finny fainted in Lysan's body, fell straight to the ground and made a pig-man's grunt.

"Hmm, can a pigman actually ejaculate so much?!" Laysan controlled Feeney's body and stood up. He slowly regained his mobility, but because of the violation just now, he fell to the ground almost as soon as he stood up.

After repeating this several times, Feeney finally stood up straight.

"Fuck, the pig man's sexual desire is so strong that he almost fucked me to , but since I got everything in this body, it doesn't matter anymore."

Feeney said extremely rude words in a voice that could change people's hearts.

Due to the pig man's continuous intrusion, her lower abdomen was now a little bulging, and almost every time she moved, a little bit of love fluid mixed with three kinds of liquid leaked out of her pussy.

"He is actually a genius in magic~ I never thought I could have such a powerful body." The devil's bracelet suddenly lit up, emitting a black light, but it quickly disappeared again.

But after getting all of Feini, the pig Laysan seemed to have opened up a new world. Perhaps even the scholars in the pig world would not have such a clear feeling.

"Hmph, huh, girls' bodies are so fucking great!"

"Ahem, we are Fini now~ She is the younger sister of the cruel underground queen Iselina. How can a cute little girl say dirty words? , It’s simply impossible. Hee hee."

Feeney cleared his throat and began to introduce his identity in a cute voice.

"Fini is a beautiful little girl who has the ability to become a great magician~ And everyone loves Finney. It's really great."

"That's weird!! I'm a despicable pig, this cute magician It has become my own body!!"

"Hahahahahaha, I'm a fucking monster." Feeney raised his foot and stepped hard on Laisang's body a few times.

"Fuck, little loli's body feels so good. No one can compare to this feeling."

"Yeah, I'm Brother Laisang's little sow, and Feeney's favorite is little sow." It's time to make love! Hum, hum."

Feeney pulled on his nipples, and love juice kept spraying out. It seemed that he was completely accustomed to this human body.

But what others don’t know is. From the moment Lysan climaxed, his soul, which was originally a green-skinned pigman, slowly turned into Finny. Like a transformation, Finny's soul merged with Laysan and became the new Finny. Perfectly accepted by this body. Now even the most powerful god can't see through Fini's disguise.

Because, from head to toe, from body to soul, the pigman Laisan has completely transformed into the human race's genius mage Fini.

Da da da—

Yu Ji's figure appeared behind Fini. She smelled the stench all over the floor and frowned: "What's going on? Fat pig?"

"Lady Yu Ji, I succeeded~ Now I She is the beloved sister of the Underground Queen, and the most talented priest in the capital~" Letang subconsciously covered up the fact that his magic power was very powerful. It seems that Feeney is not only cute, but also very talented. He was actually helping Laysan deal with the succubus.

Feeney put on a gold dress and lace panties, and jumped up to Yuji.

"Then, have you thought of a way to bring me into the royal capital? The guard will be back soon... Let's clean up the place first." The two of them hurriedly cleaned up the scene, but facing the sleeping pigman, Yu Ji There was also some difficulty: "Hey, fat pig! What should I do with your original body?"

"What will happen if monsters invade? Of course they will be killed~" Feeney once again hid his rude side and used a very cute voice. Saying creepy things.

"Miss Yuki, just keep pretending to be hurt. Leave the rest to Feeney."

Feeney put his hands behind his back and smiled at Yuki, looking very cute.

"Um...Okay..."

Facing Finny who suddenly changed so much, Yuji felt a little scared for some reason.

"Forget it, maybe she gained that human's wisdom... let's just listen to her."

Yuji put Laisang's body aside and waited to see what Feeney would do with him.

Finny used a fireball on his sleeping body, burning it to a crisp.

By the time the guards arrived with a priest from a nearby village, the injured girl's bleeding had stopped slightly.

"Miss, I have brought you here."

The guard bowed and watched the priest treat the girl's wounds.

"We'd better go back, otherwise you'll punish me."

"Oh, okay."

Feeney nodded and followed the guard.

"Um...can I know your name?"

Seeing that Fini was about to leave her alone, Yu Ji quickly stopped her: "If possible, I want to repay you."

"Ah, I am Fini's. If you want to come with Feeney, then come."

Feeney took the little girl's hand, and the two of them walked behind the guard together.

"Miss, this..." the guard stopped and wanted to say something in a hesitant tone.

"It's okay. Feeney thinks her magic talent is also very strong. Maybe my sister will like it."

"Okay...Okay..."

Since Feeney had said so, the guard couldn't say anything, so he could only Lead the way back to the royal capital.

With a soft sound, the door of the secret room was opened. Finny and his guards, who had been out for fun, returned to the royal capital. Thanks to this secret passage, Yuki did not pass through the city gate. Naturally, she was not discovered by the forgery-breaking magic and sneaked in smoothly. to the royal capital.

"Then, your Excellency is already waiting in the office. Miss, I will take my leave first."

The guard bowed and slowly left the room.

"Um, Master Yuji, do you want to go in together?"

Feeney looked at Yuji carefully.

"...I think it's better for you to go in by yourself. If the leader of the thieves group sees my disguise, then You might fail the mission."

Yuji considered the stakes and decided that it would be better not to have direct contact with Iselina.

"Then, Yuki-sama, have you remembered the location of the secret passage?"

"Yes, I have remembered it. I will pass on information from that secret passage in the future."

Feeney pinched the corner of her skirt and looked a little enjoying it.

"Yeah." Feeney nodded and walked into her sister's office.

The office is a very ordinary office, not like the imaginary gang of thieves, but more like a business, and the hot white-haired woman sitting behind the desk seems to be the boss of the entire business.

Iselina, who was wearing a business suit and a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and was working at her desk, was reading a document, but before she even raised her head, she noticed Feeney's entry.

"Are you back? Did you have fun in the suburbs?"

"Well, thank you sister. Feeney is very happy."

Feeney nodded, walked to her sister, and opened her arms to her.

She knew that her sister doted on her very much.

"Well, hug Fini~"

Iselina put the documents aside and hugged Fini into her arms. Iselina, who seemed cold to outsiders, would only show warmth to her sister.

For Fini in the past, as his biological sister, after her parents died early due to the war against the demons, Iselina was both a sister and a mother. But now...

"Well, sister is so nice." Feeney buried her head in her sister's big breasts and rubbed them comfortably.

But it was impossible for Iselina to see the little girl's lewd smile, and she didn't know that her lovely sister had long been replaced by a monster.

"Why is sister always working?"

Feeney took a deep breath on her sister, then raised her head and asked.

"Isn't this to leave more things for Fini when he grows up..." Iselina didn't care about her sister's actions. Instead, she changed her position and hugged Fini, letting Fini sit on her. On the thigh: "And you have to avenge your parents, right? If it weren't for the royal family in the royal capital who sent their parents to the battlefield, Fini wouldn't have suffered so much."

It seems that Iselina In fact, he does not want his sister to succeed him, but to let Feeney enjoy his life.

"Well... war is indeed a terrible thing."

"If there had been no war, mom and dad would not have..." Feeney lowered his head, but suddenly raised his head as if he thought of something.

"Then, Feeney will go back to the room first."

Feeney stood up and kissed her sister.

"Okay, let's have a good rest and take a bath."

Iselina picked up her sister and put her on the ground, rubbing her sister lovingly. Rubbing Feeney's little head.

"Okay."

"Thank you, sister."

Feeney enjoyed the pleasure of being pampered, smiled at her sister, and then walked to the room.

Returning to the familiar yet unfamiliar room in his memory, closing the door, Feeney let out a sigh of relief.

The decoration of the room is very ordinary, but it has a lot of girly atmosphere-dolls and decorations can be seen everywhere, as well as a bookshelf of magic books.

Of course, there is also a big soft bed. According to memory, Iselina sometimes came to sleep with Feeney.

"Hmm, it's a big bed!"

Feeney jumped on the bed, hugging the stuffed bear that was bigger than himself, and rubbing its fur comfortably.

As a pigman, Laisang has never slept in such a good place.

Even if he usually sleeps on the lawn, it still hurts his body.

"Fini's body is so good~" After becoming Feeney, Lathan has been experiencing a life that he never dared to imagine before.

"Thank you, Lord Demon, for allowing Finny to live such a comfortable life."

"Hey... a fat pig is a fat pig..."

The person who responded to Finny was not the unreachable Demon, but a strange blond girl outside the window.

"Fat pig, open the window for me."

"Yes, Yuki-sama!"

Finny jumped up from the bed and

walked to the window to open the window.

"Now I am the human race's Holy Light Priest Finny. Yuki-sama doesn't want it." It's the wrong name."

"Then we are the same. I am Alice, the Holy Light Priest of the church. Don't call me the wrong sister, Feeney."

Alice turned over and entered the room. It was hard to imagine this blond woman wearing a church nun's uniform. The girl has such agility.

"Speaking of which, how did you know it was me? I obviously changed my identity."

"Eh?"

"Didn't Sister Alice just ask Feeney to open the window? Logically speaking, the Holy Light Priest would not climb through the window, right? So the only possibility is that it's Yuki-sama."

"Huh, fat pig, you've become a lot smarter after taking over Finny's body."

Alice didn't take Finny seriously and sat down on the bed. The little white boots were thrown aside, and he pointed at Feeney with his feet: "How about it, what should we do next? I'm not very familiar with the capital, so I borrowed this leather from the sisters who were lurking in the church. "

Hmm... How about starting with the church or the thieves group first? Finny is the treasure of the thieves group. You can easily contact them. Moreover, Finny's sister is also a target..."

"But, according to me As far as we know, although the female thieves in the thieves group are all famously beautiful, their number is probably very small... What kind of person is the leader of the thieves group? Can we find a way to use her or her identity for us? "

The leader is a woman who is only gentle to her sister. The rest of the time she has a straight face~ and is ruthless in doing things." The priest girl nodded: "Then, I will pick up another one for you to change." Monster, you create an opportunity to control our leader, I will come to you again."

After that, Alice jumped out of the window and soon disappeared. At this time, someone knocked on Feeney's door.

"Go slowly~"

Feeney waved to the distance, then turned around and opened the door.

The person at the door was Feeney's personal guard: "Miss, the leader invites you to go to the underground vault."

"Eh? Okay."

Feeney nodded and followed the guard.

"What happened?"

Feeney asked curiously.

"I don't know. Miss, you know the captain's temper."

The guard brought Feeney to the door of the vault: "Miss, please go in by yourself. This vault is not a place that I can enter or exit."

"Thank you very much . Yes, Miss Lika."

Feeney nodded to her and walked into the vault.

Lika's face covered by the mask unconsciously showed some expressions. This was the first time that her eldest lady called her name.

But before Rika could react, Finny had already disappeared in front of the vault door.

In the vault, various treasures and a large amount of rare ores and gold are arranged in an orderly manner, and at the very core of the vault, Iselina is carefully looking at the things in her hands. And with her back to Feeney, she didn't realize anyone was approaching.

"Sister"

Fini ran towards her sister, bumped her back with her head and hugged her at the same time.

"Um...is it Fini?"

Iselina put down the things in her hands, squatted down and picked up Fini. : "Why does Feeney like to act like a spoiled child so much lately?"

The frosty pretty face melted in Feeney's eyes, and the smile he showed was filled with the beauty of a girl and the care of a mother.

"Well...because I like my sister..."

Feeney gave her sister a big smile.

"But does my sister have anything to do with Fini?"

"I collected this from the black market."

Iselina picked up the thing she had just examined and showed it to Fini. It was a white pill: "Fei Nick is a priest and has stronger magic power than me. Can you tell what this is?"

"Is this it?"

Feeney picked it up and looked at it

carefully. The pill seemed ordinary, but Feeney felt a trace of it. A touch of familiar magic power - that's a similar smell on Yuki's body.

"It seems to be something magical, and the magic is very strange."

"There seems to be a record in Finny's potion book~"

"So Finny, can you take it back to the room and compare it."

Finny looked at the beads, as if he wanted to Take it away.

"Do you have to...take it away? It is said that this is a secret treasure from the royal family..."

Iselina seemed a little embarrassed. The usually decisive underground queen was a little hesitant in front of her sister.

"Like, if it's not possible, forget it."

"Fini, Fini won't bring trouble to my sister."

Fini lowered her head in despair, looking a little sad.

"Fini, you will listen to your sister."

"Eh..."

Iselina despised her sister for crying. She, who had always felt that she owed a lot to her sister, couldn't help but feel sad when she saw her sister's sensible appearance.

After thinking about it, Iselina handed the pill into Fini's hand: "Promise sister, you won't lose it."

"Yes!!" Fini nodded vigorously and stretched out his hands to take the pill.

"If you really can't find what it is, just give it back to me, okay?"

Iselina hugged her sister. If she didn't have any other choice, she wouldn't let her sister put herself in danger. , but this pill is said to be the foundation of the human kingdom, and Iselina is really curious about what it is.

"Okay. Feeney will tell her sister if she finds out."

Feeney nodded vigorously

and put the pills in his pocket.

"Well, Feeney, let's go first. I still have some things to deal with. I'll stay with you tonight." , okay?"

The silver-haired woman kissed Feeney's forehead, with a happy smile on her face.

"Okay~"

Feeney clasped his hands behind his back and left the vault.

Back in the room, Feeney took out the pill and looked at it carefully. As a monster, the pig's perception of magic is only stronger than that of ordinary humans. But with the blessing of Feeney's body, he can only see the secret medicine and its effects. Succubus related.

"Well...it looks like we have to wait for Yuki-sama to come over." Feeney put the pills in the box and packed them up.

Then he took off his clothes and lay on the bed, closing his eyes quietly.

At night, Feeney did not wait for Alice...no, it was Yuki the Succubus, but another person.

Feeney closed his eyes and only felt a fragrant breeze blowing gently on the top of his head.

"Are you asleep?"

The woman sighed, took off her shoes, and lay down next to Fini. An aura between a mature woman and a girl stirred up the evil and obscene soul in Fini's body.

"Yes. Sister?"

Feeney twisted comfortably and opened his eyes because of the woman's body fragrance. Jeanfeni's sexual desire started to rise again, and even his breathing began to become heavier.

What catches the eye is Iselina's lazy and pretty face, with a soft smile on her face. Her beautiful silver hair is scattered on her shoulders. Her simple pajama skirt is very cool, and her smooth and smooth shoulders are shining in the dim light. The bottom shows a different color.

"Finney, did I wake you up?"

There was a hint of apology in Iselina's tone.

"No, no, Feeney just closed her eyes."

"Sister has worked hard too. Let's get some more rest..."

Feeney yawned and rested her head on her sister's chest.

"Well... I'm indeed a little tired, but luckily I have Feeney with me."

Looking at my sister's sleeping face is the greatest joy of being a sister.

"Did you encounter anything interesting when you went out today?"

"Yes."

"Fini saw a monster today! And Fini defeated it!"

"Fini can also help my sister. Right!"

"Is it a monster? There are actually monsters near the royal capital?"

Iselina seemed to be more energetic: "It stands to reason that the surrounding area should be cleaned up. Fini was not injured, right?"

Her sister Suddenly he became nervous: "If you are injured, I can't spare Lika!"

"Fini is not injured! Feeney will not be hurt!"

Feeney stood up from the bed. At this time, she had already put on her clothes. Put on an ultra-thin silk pajamas. But he wasn't wearing underwear.

"The monster didn't hurt Fini at all!"

"Okay, okay~ Come back quickly, don't catch a cold!"

Iselina quickly carried Fini back to the bed, with a bit of anger in her tone: "Why didn't you put on your underwear? It will hurt."

"No, Feeney doesn't want to wear panties."

"Fini is a pastor, Feeny won't have a stomachache!"

Feeney was squirming in her sister's arms, looking very uncomfortable. But I actually enjoyed it.

[This woman’s body is so great, I really want to fuck her. 】

"Fini, be obedient~"

Holding Fini in her arms, Iselina skillfully opened the closet in the room and took out a pair of white cotton underwear: "Why is Fini not willing to listen to my sister?"

" Oh~" Feeney lowered his head and spread his legs obediently.

[You can actually use your pussy on such a beauty. This little lolita’s body is a big help! 】

At this time, Feeney was still secretly laughing. She didn't expect that Feeney's character would actually help her in such a big way.

"Hmm... Fini, do you want sister to help you put it on?"

Iselina smiled and sat Fini on the bed, then squatted down her tall body, took the underwear and gently helped Fini put it on.

Slender fingers traced Fini's thighs and skin, and the mother-like smell was brought to its at this moment, as if the young and beautiful woman in front of him was really his mother.

When thinking of her mother, her tender, white and smooth breasts squeezed into a deep groove, and there was even a faint scent of milk in the air.

"Sister..." Feini was enjoying herself in Iselina's arms, her head leaning on her chest seemed to be a little red due to the spread of sexual desire. If I were still Laysan now, I would definitely lose my mind and rush forward.

Feeney lay on her sister's body and sucked her scent hard.

"Sister, it smells so good."

"Hmm... It's okay..."

The two of them lay on the bed. Iselina was hugged by Fini, and she felt very happy in her heart: "What happened to Fini today? What happened? Are you suddenly so coquettish?"

"I just feel that... Fini should help sister solve her problems, and shouldn't lose her temper."

Fini's own silk underwear is very thin, and after being soaked by some sweat, it feels like she is not wearing anything. Same as clothes.

Now, Feeny's skin was basically naked and stuck together with her sister's.

Finny felt pleasure at almost every move.

"Okay, okay, if Fini can grow up happily, you have already done your best for your sister~ Go to sleep~"

Iselina heard that Fini, who usually talks less, could show his heart like this. There is a spontaneous feeling of happiness.

"If you don't sleep now, you will get pimples on your face tomorrow."

"Fini doesn't want pimples!"

After hearing her sister's words, Fini immediately closed her eyes as if facing an enemy.

"Hmm~ That's right~"

Seeing Fini closing her eyes, Iselina relaxed her tense nerves and quickly fell asleep. As the leader of the Royal Capital Thieves Group, his nerves are highly tense every day, and his sister's bed is the only harbor in the world, but her harbor... has other evil thoughts for her.

"Well, this woman is too erotic, I can't fucking bear it!" Feeney sat up from the bed, and after casting a sleeping spell on his sister, he revealed his true nature again.

"The spell is so fucking easy to use!" Finny's mind has completely become Laysan's personal property, and he uses his clever mind to help Finny defeat humans.

"Anyway, you won't wake up so quickly after being hit by a sleeping spell. You bitch, just let me feel good." Feeney took off his pajamas, put his hands into his sister's body, and rubbed her plump breasts. Chest.

"This is so fucking big. With such an erotic female body, it would be a pity not to be a meat ."

Fini was very excited as she rubbed her sister's nipples and saw her sister making lustful screams even in her deep sleep.

"Uh~huh~"

Iselina gritted her teeth and moaned softly. In her dream, it should be a girl's erotic dream.

She took off her panties, placed her pussy in front of her sister, put her fingers in and started masturbating.

"Sister, you are also a bitch. You actually want to your sister?"

"Uh... ugh..."

Iselina felt the unusual touch on her fingertips, and the expression on her face changed slightly.

As a top assassin, although Fini was able to cast magic easily because she lost her guard against her sister, her body's keen instincts made Iselina seem to have a sign of awakening.

"Uh...wu?"

It seems that Iselina is slowly breaking free from the magic. The assassin's instinctive resistance and Fini's behavior seem to have greatly weakened the effectiveness of the sleeping spell.

"Uh-huh!"

Feeney, who noticed what happened, put on his clothes and pretended to be asleep.

Iselina woke up slowly, and except for the feeling that her body seemed to have been roughly treated by someone, there was nothing serious.

Looking at the red marks on her body, especially around her breasts, combined with the wonderful dream she just had in her mind, Iselina also shook her head: "It's really outrageous..." "Eh? Sister, what's wrong?"

In most cases, Finny's sleep will not go into deep sleep, and he will most likely wake up if he is disturbed by others.

Matching Feeney's memory, she started to perform.

Feeney pretended not to notice, rubbed against her sister's chest, and continued to close her eyes.

"It's okay... I seemed to have had a strange dream just now. Take a good rest, Feeney." Let's go."

Iselina barely supported her body and left the room, leaving her sister alone to rest on the bed.

"Let's go..." Finny sighed,

"Well... I don't want to surrender to anyone."

"I want to be Finny forever... Yuki-sama is the same... everyone hates Finny." After occupying After Feeney, Lathan's thinking became clearer and clearer

, and gradually he felt humiliated.

As someone who has mastered the beautiful body of a human woman and possesses the cunning and evil soul of a monster, Laysan suddenly felt rebellious. If he wants to enjoy this wonderful life forever, he must thoroughly infiltrate human society and at the same time unite with low-level monsters like him to resist the oppression of the demons - such as succubi like Yuki who have always looked down on him.

So to take this step, Yuki, as the monitor, becomes the person that Lenny must deal with later.

While Lenny was making a plan in his mind, a black-haired little loli suddenly appeared outside the window - it was the identity that Yuki had deceived Lenny into trusting before.

Feeney went out and opened the window.

"Is that... is Yuki-sama?"

"Well, it's me..."

Yuki turned over and entered the room: "The captain was here just now and I really didn't dare to enter - I collected intelligence all day today, this human being Women are very scary, you must be careful not to show any flaws."

After saying that, Yu Ji fell directly on Fini's bed and stretched out comfortably, as if she didn't regard Fini as the owner here at all.

"Well, although my sister just went out, she may come back~" "That's right, Yuki-sama. Today, my sister stole a treasure from the royal capital. Finny feels that the magic power is very similar to Yuki-sama. So Feeney asked her sister for it."

Feeney walked to the bookshelf and took out the box.

"This is?"

Yu Ji took out the secret medicine, looked at it carefully and then her expression changed greatly: "This is... a secret medicine that our succubus clan lost in ancient times!! It can be given to women to turn them into Leather goods are for people to wear, but unlike our current magic of making leather goods, the leather goods made with this secret medicine can perfectly inherit the power of memory and body." After

thinking carefully, Yuki felt more and more terrible the more she thought about it: "Why do humans have this thing? I must report it to His Majesty immediately."

"Eh?"

"Don't you know, Yuki-sama?"

Feeney tilted his head. "The effect of taking this pill will prevent your true identity from being discovered?"

"Yes." Yu Ji nodded, "Because this secret medicine was also a gift from the Demon God in ancient times, but something happened at that time , I don’t know what it is specifically, but it seems that the secret medicine was stolen by a traitor from our succubus clan." "That's right." Feeney nodded,

"Then you must not tell your sister. By the way, Yu Lord Ji, what's the matter with finding Feeney so late?"

Feeney lay on the bed and looked at Yuji's face,

"It's okay, I'm just here to exchange information with you. I will bring another monster into the city tomorrow. , you can be ready to attack Iselina at any time, but I want to take away this secret potion."

"No, not possible!"

Feeney took the secret potion of the ancient succubus. He looked at Yuji as if he were facing a formidable enemy.

"This, this is a very important thing for my sister. If Finny loses it, he will be killed." "So, when Yuki-sama comes tomorrow, Finny will give it to Yuki-sama. Right?"

Yuji snorted coldly: "A fat pig like you will die if you die, how dare you disobey my order?"

Feeney clenched his fist and punched Yuji in the face.

"Finney. I won't obey your orders anymore!"

"You disgusting succubus!"

With the blessing of Feeney's body, she didn't seem to be too afraid of the real body of the girl in front of her.

"Now, Finny must be independent on his own!"

"No matter who it is, you can't order Finny!"

"You fat pig...how dare you resist!?"

Faced with Finny's sudden attack, Yuki was helpless. On guard, he was knocked to the ground by a punch and covered his face: "Even if a fat pig uses a human body, you are still a despicable fat pig!"

"Fini is not a fat pig!!"

In response to her reply, Feeney also screamed, and

Yuji's eyes seemed to burst into flames: "You, a despicable species, dare to resist me, a noble succubus! It's a big joke!"

The girl struggled to get up. , wanted to take away the secret medicine in Feeney's hand: "If you die, then die! I must take away this secret medicine today!" "

Now you are also a lowly human being!"

"Real transformation!" Feeney He stretched out his hand and activated the bracelet on his hand.

The target was Yu Ji and what Finny could see, an old homeless man sitting opposite the mansion.

Although the distance was a bit far away, Feini still extracted the souls of the two of them with the help of his strong mental power and magic power.

"Hoo, ho!"

Because the distance between the two was too far, Fini tried his best to activate the magic power on his body, so much that it consumed too much magic power and made Finixiang sweat dripping.

The exhausted Feeney lay on the bed, breathing heavily.

"Okay, so tired. Is this what it feels like to have your magic power drained out?"

"Ha, ha," Finny even stuck out his tongue because of the huge physical exertion.

The soul of the old tramp slowly entered Yu Ji's body, and soon the body change was completed.

The black-haired girl slowly opened her eyes, her eyes full of doubts.

"Fa...what happened..."

Just after she finished speaking, Yuji touched her throat in surprise: "My voice?"

"Ha, ha. You are now a high-level monster succubus. Oh."

"Recall the memory in your brain."

"You are, now, a subordinate of Feeney. If, if you dare to betray or betray Feeney, I will let you become a dog~"

"Do you know?"

Feeney lay on the bed, not even wanting to raise his head.

"Well... I... I..."

The old homeless man who occupied Yu Ji's body had obviously not touched a woman's body for a long time, and he was thinking about digestion. With the memory in his mind, he groped his body.

"My... my name is Yu Ji, I am a high-level succubus... No! I am Aite, a man."

Yu Ji groped for her new body: "It's so hot and inconvenient..."

Unconsciously followed Following the body's instinct, Yuji pulled from behind, and a crack appeared on the little girl's back. Then the gap was slowly opened, and the little girl's body gradually shriveled up like a snake shedding its skin.

"Uh-huh~ I feel comfortable~"

The pink shawl mid-hair was exposed to the air. Yuji's body was naked with her upper body and breasts. Her body was dripping with sweat due to the sultry leather camouflage, while her lower body was still covered with clothes like a skirt. Wearing.

"Who are you? According to my memory, you seem to be a little loli who has changed bodies with a pig?" "Yes, but Finny can now use the gift of the Demon God!"

Finny raised his hand. Showing off the gorgeous bracelet,

"Hey, you don't look down on Feeney, do you?"

Feeney lay on the bed and looked at her with a dissatisfied look on his face.

"Look... look down on...?"

Feeney's long blond hair was soaked with sweat, and his sky-blue eyes were full of contempt.

Yuji, who gradually understood the current situation, still had many questions on her lips, but her body was already wandering around her body in a dishonest way, and her seductive love eyes gave off a different luster: "How could it be~" "Yes, it's Fei Ni has given me a new life, how can I look down on Finny~"

As she said that, Yuki took off the remaining skin, and the succubus girl's tight and voluptuous legs stretched freely in the cool air, and Why is the arrangement of my tail slowly approaching my stamen?

"It's so itchy down there..."

"Yes... that's it. After all, the feeling of entering a new body is very strange."

Feeney, who was lying on the bed panting, used a spell on himself, and the fatigue was instantly gone.

" Although it consumes a bit of magic power, it doesn't matter." Feeney stood up with his hands on his waist.

"Now, you are Fini's , do you understand? Yu~ji~sama~"

In the last sentence, Fini even used a very contemptuous tone,

"You..."

Yuji opened her mouth, It seemed like he wanted to refute something, but Aite was a small businessman before he went bankrupt, and flattering others was just a daily requirement.

A charming smile appeared on the face of the pink-haired girl. Her sensitive and easily estrous body made her loving pupils full of lust. She was drooling and knelt naked in front of Feeney like a dog. She was already sweating. The dripping Yuji's body became even more excited: "Yes~yes~Yuji is Lord Feeney's ~"

"You are so good, so good, give me a hug." Feeney stretched out his hand and touched Yuji's chin.

"Are you still capable of taking away my things? Woman, you are just a dog now!" Feeney kicked Yu Ji down on the bed.

"But, how about becoming a succubus~Uncle who is about to die~"

Finny put his feet close to Yuki's exposed vagina.

"Wha...what uncle? Yuki is Yuki~"

Yuki, who was kicked down by Feeney, was not angry. Instead, she took advantage of the situation and made herself belly up like a wild dog on the road, with beautiful breasts of moderate size and a smooth belly. , even the wet lower body with complex and beautiful obscene lines has become the toy of the new owner and Feeney.

Instead of resisting, Aite in Yuji's body actually enjoyed it.

"Master~ come on~"

"Hey, hey, I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, you bitch."

Feeney stretched out two of his fingers and inserted them along her vagina.

"Yuki, you are just one of Feeney's bitches~"

"Ugh~♡"

As Feeney's fingers move in and out, every time he goes in and out of Yuki's pussy, there will be more semen on Feeney's fingers. .

"Yu Ji... I'm a bitch succubus who only wants a big cock~ I want it~ It's so itchy~ I want it~"

One after another, she could hear the screams, and Feeney had already set up the soundproofing circle. Everything in this room was No outsider will know.

"Finny doesn't have a big cock, but it's not impossible~" Finny added another finger and at the same time grabbed Yu Ji's tail that was still swaying with his other hand.

"This tail is also a bad boy. He actually dares to flick it around in front of me."

Feeney put Yuki's tail into his mouth and licked the tip of her tail with his tongue.

"Ugh!?"

Finny licked Yuji's tail, and Yuji suddenly went limp as if she was electrocuted, and her vagina began to spurt out semen. It seemed that the tip of the tail was the succubus's sensitive zone.

"Fei... Master Feni~ Please... please let go~♡"

"Eh? Let go? Feeny hasn't had enough fun yet."

Feeny let go of the hand inserted into Yuji's garden and grabbed her The tail slowly stretched into its own nest.

"I can't even feel good about myself, how dare you feel so good!!"

As he said this, Feeney inserted Yuki's tail.

"No... don't~"

The succubus' tail feels somewhat similar to that of a human being. Male genitals, so in a sense, Finny inserting Yuki's tail into Finny's garden made Yuki's pleasure even higher.

"Want~want~don't...don't~♡"

Yuki, who was already in a daze, was about to reach climax.

"Uh-huh, I, I'm going to go too, okay, it feels so fucking good. Is this, is this the fucking way to use a succubus' tail??"

Yuki couldn't stop swishing her tail under the climax and kept teasing Fini's vaginal wall

: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Stop it!!"

Feeny's body began to convulse continuously as if he was being shocked by electricity,

and the semen that symbolized orgasm continued to spurt out.

"Hey~♡"

At the end, Yuki finally reached her limit, her tail was straightened in an instant, and the garden seemed to be flooded, with the tide gushing out and wetting the carpet. And the soul of Aite in Yuki's body was completely transformed into Yuki's appearance.

The new succubus Yuki was born into this world.

"I am a succubus~ From now on, I will always be~♡"

"Successful."

Feeney couldn't help but feel happy when she saw the whole process of soul transformation

. After all, the succubus who discriminated against her has become a succubus. Surrender yourself completely.

"Come on, little dog, bark."

Feeney sat on Yuji and rubbed her head lovingly with both hands.

"Wow~"

Yuji's whole body softened, and she could only respond feebly to Feeney's touch.

It seems that the amazing squirting just now caused Yuki to temporarily lose the ability to move.

"Huhuhu, leave as soon as you regain your mobility. Yuki-sama must have something else to do, right?"

Feeney hugged Yuki's body. , lying on her body and licking her nipples.

"I want...human semen..."

As a succubus, Yuki can give people the best enjoyment every time they have sex, but correspondingly, the succubus also needs to replenish human semen.

As a high-level succubus, Yuki does not need to extract the semen herself, she only needs her subordinates to contribute the semen.

However, the match with Fini was not the same. Yuki did not ingest the semen to replenish her magic power. She could only lie weakly on the ground and gently lick the honey spurted by Fini on the ground.

"Huhuhu, actually there is one below you."

Feeney grabbed Yuji's hair and pulled her to the balcony.

"Look. This is your original body~"

At this time, the homeless man was beaten by the guards for breaking into the mansion.

"Eh? But why is my body moving?"

Yuji looked down with interest, seeing how helpless and ugly the expression on the homeless man's face was: "So is my original body so disgusting when I cry?"

"But I don't know why I'm so happy." Feeney rubbed Yuji's breasts.

"Aren't you going to send him off? Although he is a homeless man, he looks energetic."

"Eh? Is that okay?"

Yuji said in her eyes . Emerging light: "Can Master Feeney let him in?"

"No, Master Yuji, can you go down by yourself?"

"Then find a place to solve the problem."

Feeney smiled and replied to her,

"Okay~"

Youji Ji put on her own clothes and the black-haired little girl's skin: "Lord Feeney, I will come back to you tomorrow~" The succubus girl's delicate lips reflected the moisture of desire: "I need to treat myself well~♡"

"No Give it away."

Feeney hugged his teddy bear and fell into a deep sleep again. The silent night passed like this, as if nothing had changed, and as if... everything had changed.

The next day's sunshine shone on the naked body of Feeney.

The streets outside also started to get lively.

"Ah, it's morning~" Feeney stretched and sat up from the bed.

She picked out a blue and white dress, put it on, and walked out of the door carrying the wooden box containing the secret medicine of the ancient succubus.

"Good morning~"

"Good morning, miss."

Outside the door was the personal guard Lika who had been waiting for a long time. Lika was still as usual, wrapped up so tightly that she couldn't even identify her gender.

But Fini knew that Lika was her sister's best friend and a mature beauty on par with Iselina.

"Breakfast is already in the restaurant. Please take a shower first and then go there."

Lika sniffed. As a top assassin, she can naturally smell the fishy smell on Finny's body. However, as a genius assassin who has been trained since childhood, Lika He didn't pay much attention to the smell.

"Okay"

Feeney followed his memory and walked to the bathhouse.

"Miss Lika, do you want to wash it too?" Feeney asked Lika beside him as he walked.

"A vulgar martial artist like me is not qualified to bathe with Miss."

Rika responded humbly and stood at the door of the bathroom: "Miss, please."

"Well, that's really a pity."

Feeney laughed. He replied to her and slowly walked into the bathroom.

As the exclusive bathroom of Iselina and Fini, the bathroom is not as luxurious as expected. Instead, it is very simple, with an exquisite bathtub and a few other things.

Anyway, it's like a bathtub in a big family's house, warm and simple.

"Well..."

Feeney took off her skirt, walked into the bath naked, and squatted down.

"Now we need to hurry up and take my sister as our own~"

Feeney smiled, an evil plan slowly emerged in her mind.

"Phew, it's time to go find my dear sister." Feeney stood up from the water, bringing up a splash of water, coupled with the sunlight shining in, giving people the feeling of a blond fairy taking a bath in the forest. .

Finny finished his breakfast, and Lika stood beside Finny silently without saying a word, guarding her friend's sister.

Feeney thought for a while and decided to go to her sister's office. She said hello to her sister before arriving outside the office door. It was different from what she expected. There were quarrels inside that could not be separated even by the wooden door. It seemed to be Iselina Arguing with a man.

"Nock! I think you should know that the current leader of the thieves group is me! I have the right to do anything!"

"Iselina, you little bitch, without me, Nock took my brothers to defect to you, and gave You were the first member of the band of thieves, you are still selling your pussy in a brothel, right?" "Oh, if I hadn't saved you, you would have been surrounded by the knights and put in the royal prison."

The two people in the room ridiculed each other, according to In Finny's memory, the person who quarreled with Iselina was the deputy leader Nok. Although Nok gave Iselina a lot of help in the early days, he now has a ideological conflict with Iselina - as a former general of the Royal Knights, Nok has always wanted to lead the band of thieves to accept the royal recruitment. And Iselina is determined to fight against the royal family.

"Well, that's scary. Let's go."

"Who's outside?"

The two suddenly stopped arguing. As a top assassin, Iselina could sense that someone was eavesdropping outside.

Rika leaned forward slightly and stepped aside.

"Well... well, sister, good morning..."

Feeney slowly opened the door and scratched his head in embarrassment.

Iselina and Nok both looked at Feeney who came in in surprise. Nock is just like the traditional image of a down-and-out general, tall and rugged, with a stubble on his face.

"Fini, why are you here..."

Iselina, who saw Fini, instantly changed from an iceberg facing Nok to a gentle sister. After running over and hugging Fini, her tone changed. Chong Nok ordered: "You go out first, these issues will be discussed another day."

Nok clicked his tongue and left Iselina's office with an unhappy look on his face.

"Well, yes, I'm sorry, did Feeney disturb my sister's work?"

Feeney lowered his head, looking very embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Feeney shouldn't have eavesdropped on what my sister and Uncle Nok were talking about." "It's okay..." I will have to deal with that guy sooner or later."

Iselina rubbed Fini's little head, then got close to Fini's face, and her small nose twitched: "Fini took a bath today, he is so good."

" Hehe, I really can't hide it from my sister." Feeney said with a silly smile.

"By the way, Feeney has already found out something about the pill."

"It's a very powerful secret medicine!"

Feeney raised his hand and loudly told his sister what he had discovered.

"Eh? Feeney is so awesome..."

Iselina was naturally overjoyed when she heard that her sister had brought her good news: "What is the function of that?"

"It seems to be a great enhancement to her single strength. "

Fini still needs to confirm the specific effect!"

"If my sister is still working, Fei Ni will not disturb her anymore~ As soon as Fei Ni comes back, she should be able to tell her the specific effect of the secret medicine."

Fei Ni Nodding, she hugged her sister,

"Okay, let's go Fini, my sister also has some work here, see you tonight~"

Iselina kissed Fini's cheek. For her sister's love, Iselina never Not stingy.

"See you tonight, sister~"

Finny waved, turned and left her sister's sight, heading to the meeting point with Yuki.

We arrived at a small wooden house near the secret passage. This was a transfer station for thieves to smuggle some prohibited items, and it was usually deserted, which made it convenient for Yuki and Finny to contact each other.

"Master Feeney, this way~"

A little blond head popped out of the cabin. It was the Alice that Yuki used before. Now when Yuki sees Feeney, her contempt has been replaced by flattery.

"Good morning, Miss Alice."

Feeney walked over and hugged her, and started kissing her with tongues.

"Uh-huh?!"

Yuki seemed to be surprised, but she quickly obeyed and kissed Feeney selflessly. When they got up, the two pink and smooth little snakes exchanged each other's sweet body fluids.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh."

After a short period of time, Feeney let go of Alice.

"Uh-huh, Lord Feeney, please come in."

The blushing priest girl welcomed Feeney in. Different from the indifference of Alice played by Yuki, the Alice now is a bit more mature. Fireworks and charm.

"Okay."

Feeney knelt down and took off Alice's underwear.

"Eh? Lord Feeney?"

Alice blushed with embarrassment: "That... the new monster has been brought."

There was no furniture in the hut, only a few small wooden boxes, and in the corner of the room, It's a slimy green tentacle monster.

"Oh, is this a new monster? Finny touched Alice's butt and walked towards the tentacle monster."

"Oh... yes, it is a tentacle monster, and it is also a low-level monster, but it does not have a complete vocal organ. , so I can't talk to Lord Feeney, but I still have some consciousness."

"That's it, but it looks stupid."

Feeney thought for a while

, but let it go.

"How about taking this back? Can you take her to Feeney's room?"

"Well, can we hide it in Master Feeney's room? This tentacle monster can transform."

Alice said . With a snap of his fingers, the tentacle monster squirmed all the way to Fini, and then slowly climbed up Fini's delicate body.

"Hey?? Is this okay??"

Feeney looked a little scared.

"It doesn't matter~ Oh~"

Alice seemed to intentionally let the tentacle monster do this, with a smirk on her face.

The slippery body of the tentacle monster climbed tightly onto Fini's body. It looked like Fini was covered in green mud. A burst of itching all over his body made Fini tremble - the tentacle monster seemed to be a pornographic race. It is provoking Finny with countless small tentacles, and some tentacles have already begun to move towards Finny's garden and backyard.

"Wait... wait, don't touch Finny's butt!!!"

Finny's young body may not be able to satisfy him, but he can only return to the mansion step by step.

Finny returned to the headquarters building of the thieves group - although it was apparently in front of a chamber of commerce, Rika, who looked very nervous, was already waiting in front of the door.

"Miss, it seems that the captain discovered that you sneaked out. She is angry now."

"Eh? Feeney didn't sneak away."

"Finney knows what her sister wants."

Feeney He nodded and groaned.

"Anyway, anyhow, Feeney should go find her sister first."

Feeney walked slowly towards her sister's office, fearing that something would suddenly leak out.

Gulu Gulu -

The tentacle monster clinging to Finny's delicate skin seemed to have tasted the sweetness, teasing Finny more and more violently, and the tentacles filled Finny's small and tight garden, making Finny's whole body wet with every step he took. A soft.

Finally, the intense stimulation made Feeney sit down in front of Iselina's office with a blushing face. Fortunately, no one usually came close to this office.

"Asshole... I will never forgive you..."

Feeney straightened his body and trembled again, but the tentacle monster didn't seem to stop.

"There's nothing we can do." Feeney stood up and knocked on the door.

Little did he know that there was a pile of transparent liquid underneath him.

"Come in."

A cold female voice came from inside. It seemed that the other party was in a bad mood.

"Well, sister."

Feeney opened the door and revealed his little head.

"Finney already understands the effect of the medicine."

"Well, sit down."

The sister, who was wearing gold-rimmed glasses as before, did not raise her head to look at Feeney who came in, and her tone was cold, until Feeney He sat on the office chair, still looking at the documents without raising his head.

"Sister, I'm sorry..."

Feeney sat in her seat, her body twisting constantly. He looked very uncomfortable.

"Fini didn't run out on purpose."

"Well... I told you, you can go play if you want, but you must have Lika's personal protection."

Iselina, wearing gold-rimmed glasses It seems to have a completely different temperament and taste than usual, and now the pressure of a lord and a queen directly covers Fini.

"Why didn't you obey?"

"Well, yes, I'm sorry."

"Finny ran too fast."

"Because, because I wanted to know the result quickly."

Feeney sat on the stool and almost cried.

"When was the last time you lied? Don't you remember?"

Even though Fini's tears were already welling up in her eyes, Iselina pressed on step by step: "Lika told me, you were hiding it. Everyone who ran out secretly was not lost at all."

For some reason, Iselina's figure suddenly became choked with sobs: "You... do you know how much I care about you... Fini..."

Although the white light reflected by the glasses made it difficult to see the expression of the woman in front of her, two lines of clear tears were shed.

"I'm sorry... Feeney, you're a bad boy." Feeney lowered his head, tears falling on his lap.

"Fini, you don't deserve sister's concern."

"..."

Iselina seemed to feel that her tone of voice was too strong, and came over to give Feeney a hug.

"Yes... I'm sorry, it was my sister who spoke in a harsh tone."

"Sister, this... can establish an emotional connection with others."

Feeney took out the medicine and raised his head to look at his sister. Although there were tears on his face, he was still there. A smile appeared.

"In this way, whether Feeney is running around or in danger, my sister will feel it immediately."

"Fini, you can also understand your sister's thoughts."

"Medicine or anything else doesn't matter...your safety is what matters. The most important thing."

Iselina hugged Feeney, but the expression on her face suddenly changed.

"What is this?"

Finny, who realized that his sister had discovered the tentacle monster wrapped around him, immediately stuffed the pill into his sister's mouth, hugged her sister and kissed her

to ensure that she could not spit out the pill. .

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!?"

Even though Iselina was agile, she couldn’t avoid it for a moment. In addition, she was not wary of Fini at all, so she was kissed all of a sudden. And the tongue seemed to be trying its best to resist the pills inserted into it, constantly fighting with Feeney's little tongue.

"Uh-huh, Feeny worked hard, trying to put the pill into my sister's stomach."

He even started to touch his hand down, rubbing his sister's buttocks, and then touched the most mysterious place.

"Ugh!"

She pushed Fini away who was trying to her, and she staggered a few steps. However, due to the moment of exertion, Iselina accidentally swallowed the secret medicine.

"You...who are you! You are not my sister!"

"Yes, I turned into a monster like Fini. I didn't expect this body to be so sensitive."

Fini took off her clothes, revealing her body. The tentacle monster wiped away his tears.

"It's so easy to cry. This little girl's body is really good."

"No...no..."

Iselina shook her head: "You are obviously Fini. I implanted it when Fini was a child. The magic crystal is still in her body. If you are transformed by a monster, you cannot have that crystal."

It seems that it will take some time for the effect of the secret medicine to appear: "This... what is going on... "

Because, I have the protection of the Demon God~"

Feeney waved her hand, and the Demon God's bracelet appeared on her right hand.

"Finny accidentally switched bodies with Mr. Pig~"

"And he actually burned Mr. Pig to with a fireball. What a useless monster."

Finny took off his underwear and touched his nipples. While walking towards my sister.

"You... please return Fini to me quickly!"

Iselina couldn't care about anything else at this time. She rushed over like Fini whose uniform was completely exposed, but her body suddenly softened and she fell directly to Feini. In front of Ni, his whole body was powerless.

"What?!"

"Hahaha, the effect of the secret medicine has already taken effect~ My sister will soon become like Fini. What a useless sister. She can't even protect her."

Fini He stood on her sister's face, exposing her immature pussy. While masturbating, I humiliated my sister.

"What's the point of a sister who doesn't care about my sister at all? Um, is it necessary? Uh, yes, it's so comfortable. It's all because my sister didn't protect Fini well that Fini was taken over by Mr. Pigman. If my sister was here, Mr. Pig, well, it would be impossible, ah, to go!!?"

Feeney slowly reached climax with the tentacle monster's teasing, and the water that splashed out was also sticky. On my sister's face.

"don't want!"

Iselina could only watch her sister climax in front of her, and because of the influence of the secret medicine, she could only watch helplessly.

"Don't...please let my sister go..."

The cold and determined leader of the thieves group disappeared just now, leaving only the sister who cared about her sister with tears streaming down her face.

"Let it go? I won't give up this lovely body!"

"It's been beaten all over the place, Mr. Captain~ Now the monsters are going to launch a counterattack on humans through the leader and her sister~" "

I am now It's Fini, and that fact will never change no matter what."

Fini opened her vagina and sat on her sister's face.

"Ugh!"

The weak Iselina could only let herself be humiliated and played with. Feeney's soft flesh pressed her face, and waves of girlish arousal poured into her mouth and nose.

"Hey, hey, hey, I haven't had enough fun yet, Feeny is rubbing my sister's breasts."

"How about this, if you can make me climax twice in a short period of time, then leave your sister's body. "

No... no... can you... change your request?"

Desecrating her sister's body is something Iselina can't do no matter what.

"Then become part of my power."

Feeney He bent down and started licking his sister's cunt.

"I will live on with Feeney's body and live a better life than anyone else."

"Don't... don't..."

Iselina murmured, slowly being swallowed up by a sense of powerlessness and despair. Finally, It turned into a piece of skin curled up in clothes.

"Hey, get in."

Feeney pulled out the tentacle monster, put it in front of Iselina's skin, spread her sister's pussy,

the tentacle monster made a strange sound, and slowly got into Iselina. Na's body. After being entered, Iselina's body suddenly expanded again. But the point of expansion was only her belly. Like a woman who was ten months pregnant, Iselia's belly had swelled to a terrifying degree, as if it would burst in the next second.

However, her stomach seemed to be under pressure. It was slowly pressed down, and the excess was squeezed onto her limbs. Iselina's body twisted in an extremely weird way.

Finally, The flesh on her belly was completely compressed into Iselina's originally smooth and flat belly, and her head also swelled up as if inflated, but her eyes were still in a state where the whites of her eyes were turned up.

"Hmph, hum." Iselina Na's body went into violent spasms, and her lower body continued to spurt out transparent liquid.

After a few seconds, her eyes finally regained their energy.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah." It was

the first time that the tentacle monster came into contact with a human body. With her low IQ, she couldn't even speak

. "Hey, hey, hey, think carefully about the way humans speak. Don't act like a fool."

Feeney His face stepped on his sister's face and twisted a few times.

"Um...Gulu...yes...yes..." The

newborn Iselina didn't seem to care that Feeney stepped on her face, but instead stuck out her tongue and licked it gently.

"Eh? Aren't you used to the human body yet? You're a sow."

Feeney raised his foot and stepped on her sister's belly.

"I don't need a loser who can't even speak human words."

Iselina, who was stepped on by Feeney, seemed to be slowly adapting to her new body, and several tentacles stretched out from her tight pussy.

"Gu...well...I am Iselina, no...I am a monster..."

Because of the weak self-awareness of the tentacle monster, the newborn Iselina's consciousness is dominant, but Even if this kind of consciousness dominates, it is also mixed with quite a lot of evil consciousness belonging to monsters.

"Sister...Fini...Master..." The naked Iselina knelt on the ground and retracted her extended tentacles.

"I, what's wrong with me?" In Iselina's consciousness. The image of the gentle and lovely sister was mixed with the current little devil.

"No, it shouldn't be like this." She knelt on the ground, breathing heavily. The scenes with her sister kept alternating, impacting her brain.

"Sister, you've worked hard tonight, let's go to bed together~ Feeny will help sister fan her~" "

Hello? Isn't this going to work? You bitch, please move a little bit? Is there something wrong with your brain!"

"Sister, Look! Feeney found very beautiful flowers today and made them into a garland with sister Lika~" The sister

smiled and took out the garland and put it on her head.

"Hello? Are you used to this body? Human Is it so difficult to adapt to your body? Or is it that as a tentacle monster, you are not worthy of becoming a human at all?"

Feeney made a mocking voice, stepped on the back of his head with his little foot, and put his face on the ground.

"Sister...it's okay, there's no need to do this. Feeney doesn't want to make her have such a hard time. As long as she can be with her, no matter where she is, Feeney will be happy~" When

he was wanted, the thieves group Changed a lot of campsites. Because she had to do too much, Iselina had the experience of falling down from exhaustion. While treating himself, Feeney touched his head and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

"Huh? The tentacle monster is really fucking useless. It's better to take it out quickly and use it to wear the skin. Why did Yuji, a bitch, choose such a stupid waste? Get out of here!"

Feeney kicked him. Iselina's lower abdomen caused her to roll around on the ground and lie on her stomach.

"Fini, Master..." Gradually, in Iselina's mind, the images of the two little girls were mixed together.

Became the same person.

"Fini, she is my sister, but...but why is she also my master?"

"The body is so hot. I am Iselina, I want, I want to protect Fini...even if it means killing the entire thieves Even if the group is destroyed, I want to let Master Feeney live a happy life."

[But, I really want to violate her... My sister's screams must be very cute, right? ]

[No more...I can no longer resist. Sister, I'm sorry...]

Iselina, who was on the ground, suddenly jumped up and pinned Fini down. The drool from gasping for air also dripped onto her face.

"Fini... so cute..."

Iselina's mouth and lower body had tentacles stretched out, and her eyes were full of possessive desire.

"Sister...Master~"

The tall and elastic big breasts were pressed directly against her, and the white breasts felt like they were about to slide out of the clothes and be squeezed.

Feeney twisted very uncomfortably, then bit into the plumpness of her sister's chest and began to lick her nipples.

"Is this, um, what a mature woman smells like? prprpr"

"Ugh~"

Iselina, whose nipples were attacked by her sister, let out a sweet cry. Her face suddenly turned red, and her tentacles seemed to be getting more excited. Slowly Slowly slide towards Feeney's sensitive area.

"Yeah, ah, ah, ah,"

the feeling of her body being touched by tentacles hit Feeney's brain, and she quickly let go of her hand and began to enjoy it.

"Fuck you, hurry up, hurry up, make me feel comfortable."

Feeney straightened his body, and the semen continued to flow out.

"Ha~ha~"

More and more tentacles tied the two of them tightly, especially Isei. Lina, the stimulating experience that she had never experienced before in her memory made her unable to stop. This seemingly mature sister is actually the same as Fini. They are both innocent and innocent girls. Unfortunately, for the first time, they were handed over to two evil monsters who took over their bodies.

"Uh-huh."

"Yes, I'm going!!"

Feeney was tied tightly by the tentacles and couldn't move her body. The tentacles that came out of her sister's mouth also penetrated into her mouth, feeling the secretion from the terminals of the tentacles. of liquid, Feini's body became hotter and hotter.

The tentacles bound her breasts, teasing the small nipples, and at the same time the tentacles extending into her lower body also began to swell.

The gradually rising pleasure also made Iselina and the tentacles move harder and harder. Finally, Iselina and Fini reached climax at the same time, and the semen water splashed around the entire office with a fishy smell.

And even the head of the tentacle monster was exposed from Iselina's mouth. The female head was shriveled and drooping aside. The body of a mature and beautiful woman was actually covered with a sticky mass instead of a human head. The whole scene was weird. It also has an indescribable sense of charm and obscenity.

"You, you idiot, put your head back quickly..."

Feeney lay on the ground, exhausted and unable to move.

He could only lie on the ground and talk while gasping for breath.

"Gulu gulu——"

The tentacles obediently brought Iselina's head back to life, with the remaining lingering charm on her face: "Sister...my master is also very cute..." The

tentacles dragging her lower body moved excitedly. Agree.

"You, you are Fini's sister now... Don't show the characteristics of the tentacle monster in front of others."

Fini stretched out his hand and asked his sister to pick him up.

"Okay~"

Iselina instinctively wanted to pick up Fini with her tentacles at first, but after thinking about it, she put the tentacles into her belly and gently picked up Fini with her hands.

The softness of my sister's body seemed to have not changed at all, but now the insides of both sisters had changed beyond recognition.

"Master... no, Finny, what should we do next?"

"Start, attack the thieves group"

"Let them become our people."

"However, there are many people in the thieves group who disobey me. Order, how to do it specifically?"

Based on Iselina's memory, there is really no method available.

"Let the little thieves at the bottom surrender first. For example, swap Rika's body with a certain man."

"Swap...?"

Iselina obviously couldn't understand. After all, whether it was Iselina herself or the tentacle monster, In my memory, I have never seen Feeney's body-changing ability.

"Here~"

Feeney raised his hand and showed off the bracelet.

Then, swap your body with your sister's.

Immediately afterwards, the bracelet disappeared from Feeney's hand and appeared in Iselina's hand.

"Humph, isn't it good?"

Iselina put her hand into her sister's pussy.

"Huh!?"

Finny, who had not yet reacted to the shock of the body change, softened and went limp.

"Master... do you want to use my body?"

Iselina also gently held Fini in her arms, letting her body temperature and softness pass to Fini: "Then sister, master, please take care of your body." Rest here."

"Well, good evening, sister."

"Sister's big breasts are great to sleep on~"

Feeney lay on her sister's nipples, licking them and breathing in her sister's scent.

"Hmm... Good evening Feeney..."

After a day of adaptation period, Iselina was finally able to complete the basic performance.

"Finney... Sir... what should we do next?"

"First, let's get started."

"Call the thieves and identify yourself. Sister Lika is Feeney's personal bodyguard and will not doubt Feeney. "

Indicate...identity?"

Iselina was stunned for a moment, unable to understand Fini's intention.

"The thieves are no match for us now ~ and they are like a ball of loose sand. They should give us some interest and they will surrender to us." "

Right?" Feeney raised his head and smiled at his sister, His hands were also constantly rubbing her nipples.

"Uh-huh!?"

Iselina was teased by Finney, her body went limp, and she shook her head: "Yes...right..."

"Fini...ha...sir..., all you need to do is... It will be fine if they gather together, right?"

"Then you are going to announce to everyone that Iselina has become Fini's toy, Fini's pet, a lowly , do you understand? Puppy "

Fini touched her sister's head and said this as if coaxing her,

"Eh!? Isn't this bad?"

Iselina rubbed Fini's hand affectionately like a puppy: "This way If so, it will be even more difficult to convince the public, right?"

"Then what do you think sister should do?"

Feeney held her sister's head and kissed her tongue,

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Iselina looked surprised on the surface. It looked like that, but the uvula and a few tentacles in the mouth that were about to move soon greeted him.

"Sister just needs to lie on Fini like a dog, and Fini can handle the other things."

"Okay... ok..."

Iselina gently put down Fini in her arms and followed the instructions. Gather together some low-level thieves who are weak-willed and can be drawn over. In the past, Iselina obviously looked down on these scumbags, but now that Feeney has a place to play, she has but to do this.

Soon, in a large cellar of the thieves group headquarters, more than twenty low-level thieves were summoned here, and Iselina and Fini also brought Lika here.

"Captain, what are you..."

Lika was also a little confused. After all, Iselina had never cared about this group of people before. And Iselina's reaction shocked Lika even more - Finny was hugged directly by Iselina.

"Huh?"

Feeney didn't resist and was picked up by her sister.

She looked at everyone in confusion.

"Lord Feeney, it's up to you."

Iselina motioned for Feeney to start.

"Ahem!" Feeney cleared his throat and began to speak to everyone.

"Actually, Finny has already been taken over by monsters."

"And today, my sister has been conquered by Finny. If you are willing to surrender to Finny, Finny can let you try what it feels like to be a girl~ No matter what Is it a human being? Or the body of a monster girl~"

"What?!"

Compared to the thieves below, Lika was obviously the most shocked: "Miss... are you kidding me?"

"Fini is not kidding."

Fei Ni said, snapped his fingers, activated his ability, and chose the thief at the front.

The bodies of Lika and the thief trembled at the same time, and then they both fell down.

"What happened..."

Lika sat up from the ground.

"What happened to my body...?"

Lika touched her body and found that she was wearing something on her head, so she took it off. .

And Lika's face also appeared in front of the thieves

. Lika looked more mature than Iselina. Hidden in the helmet were a pair of purple eyes and long red hair.

If anyone has seen the bounty list before. Someone must be able to pronounce her real name.

The Demonic Swordsman of East Road - Liu

Liu is an exotic swordsman who traveled to the royal capital.

Because his appearance was too beautiful, he was attracted by the eldest prince of the kingdom of play. After being teased, he slashed him with a long sword in his hand.

Since then, Liu has been wanted, but Liu has also disappeared. However, they never thought about the fact that Rika was a prostitute.

"You...you are..."

The surrounding thieves were naturally well-informed. After the terrifying Demon Swordsman made such a fuss, they were still deeply impressed by the sky-high price of the reward.

Iselina also frowned. After all, only she knew this secret, and if everyone present knew it... it would become troublesome.

"How did I become a woman??"

Lika found that the voice coming from her throat was not her own, but a soft girl's voice

. As she lowered her head, Lika found that her body was wearing a somewhat heavy full-body armor. .

"Why am I wearing women's armor?"

Lika groped around on her body. As the clanging sound fell, Lika's breasts, which were no less than Iselina's, leaked out.

"Are these, breasts?"

" What's going on??" Lika rubbed her bra, looking a little uncomfortable.

"Hmm... That's weird."

"Hey, don't expose Lika's identity like this."

Iselina glared at Lika unhappily: "This will cause extra trouble for me and the master."

"Li... Lika?"

Lika didn't seem to understand her identity very well now.

"Have I become Lika now?"

Looking at the long burgundy hair on her head, Lika had some understanding.

"Yes. ~So Sister Lika, please put on the helmet first~ We can play with Finny later." "

So, you have seen it~ Finny can do this kind of thing~"

Finny turned around happily , looking at everyone

looking at the thief who fainted on the ground, and Lika's reaction now, everyone started talking.

Finally, one of the more courageous guys spoke: "You...how can you guarantee that this is not a play you directed and acted? What if this guy just fainted under the influence of the spell, how can you pretend to lie to us here?" "

Eh? How about this?"

Finny snapped his fingers and swapped his body with his own.

"How about it, do you feel it?"

The male thief stood on the ground and hugged his chest, looking very natural.

Feeney's eyes widened in shock, and he pinched his arms and face in disbelief.

"Is this...really?"

"Yes~ So as long as you surrender to me, I can let you experience a female body and live a new life" "

Even become a female monster"

"In the gray city and humans Let's live and mate together~"

"..."

Another burst of silence fell on the entire cellar, and everyone, including Feeney, knelt down to the male thief to show their loyalty.

"We are willing to follow you."

"Fini snapped his fingers and changed his body back."

"Fini's body is better."

Fini hugged her body and lay on her sister's chest.

"Tonight we will transport some monsters and humans respectively."

"Get ready to welcome your new identities."

"Hmm." Feeney and Iselina took Lika back to the room. As soon as Feeney arrived in the room, she took off her priest's robe, revealing her naked body.

It looked like Feeny wasn't wearing any underwear to begin with.

"Okay~ Miss Lika, let's look in the mirror."

He pushed Lika to the mirror and took off her helmet.

"This is... flow...!!" Of course the thief also knew her identity, but in the mirror In the middle, Liu looked at herself with fear on her face. She slowly stretched out her hand and touched her face.

Little did he know that Feeney had already taken off her armor.

"Have I really turned into that foreign swordswoman?"

Liu, or rather Lika, rubbed her breasts and felt the pressure on her chest. So soft, this pair of breasts can't even be seen when you lower your head.

The gloved hand accidentally scratched across her nipple, and a wave of pleasure that made her feet numb came over her. The powerful swordsman almost couldn't stand.

And Feeney returned to his sister and pinned her down.

"Huhu, looking at my sister like

this is really erotic." "No, it feels so good. What the fuck does this dick feel like? It's so fucking comfortable." The

cold female warrior said dirty words and stretched out her hand to lift her breasts from the black She took out her bra and said,

"What big breasts." Looking at the fullness of her chest, even through the cold armored gloves, Lika felt very soft to the touch.

"Hmm, um~ so exciting~"

with desire Driven, Lika started masturbating for the first time.

"Ah, Finny, it seems that Lika can't bear it anymore."

Iselina saw Lika's appearance and gently licked the smiling Finny's face in her arms: "We ...Would you like to help Rika adapt to her own body?"

Unlike low-level monsters such as tentacle monsters, it seems that if they are both human beings, the soul adaptation period after body change and replacement will be shorter, and the replacement body will be more flexible. The good ones are used.

"Okay, onee-sama."

"Then let's carry Fini over there~"

While the two of them were talking, Lika had already taken off all her clothes

. "Well, ah, a woman's body is so comfortable~"

"Oh~ Yeah~ Then let's make you more comfortable~"

Iselina carried Fini and came to Lika. The full-length mirror in the room responsible for dressing reflected Lika and her naked beautiful bodies. Iselina and Finny with lustful smiles on their faces.

The leader gently put Fini down, then lifted up her skirt.

"Oooh~"

After a delicate gasp, a green sticky tentacle emerged from Iselina's black lace panties and stretched out to Lika who had already stripped naked, and soon gently hugged Lika's slender breasts. Waist.

"Demon...monster?"

Lika looked quite scared when she saw Iselina's appearance

, but she suddenly felt relieved.

"So, it turns out that the one who replaced the leader is a tentacle monster."

"Yes, onee-sama is a tentacle monster."

Feeney moved from her sister's body to Lika's body and started to kiss her on the neck.

"Yes~ As our sister personally serves you, you must become our loyal subordinate~"

Iselina also hugged Lika from behind, and the tentacles originally surrounding Lika's waist were directed towards Lika's belly. Moving forward, Iselina's face was brought to her ear, while she exhaled softly, teasing Lika gently, she also stretched out a tentacle from her mouth and slid it on Lika's face.

"Rika-chan's breath~ is very delicious~"

Iselina with a charming smile said while rubbing her chest: "It has a different flavor from the smell of my body~" "

Tuan, leader "My lord, Lord Feeney."

"Please, please humiliate me."

Lika opened her legs, but Feeney remained unmoved and licked her nipples.

"Well, okay, it feels so good,"

enjoying the touch of the tentacles. Lika's hand also slowly reached her pussy.

"Sure enough, a woman's body is so damn much more comfortable than a man's."

"Of course~ There will be more beautiful girls for you to enjoy in the future." Body...as long as you make a contribution, right Finny?"

"That's right~"

"As long as, PR, you are loyal to Finny, I will give you a girl's life, eh."

Iselina's tentacles seemed It is also connected to her own sense of touch, and these tentacles are like genitals to a man to her, and every move on Lika's body is like a cock rubbing against the girl's skin.

The same is true for Lika.

As a male, she has never experienced a woman's smooth and white skin. Even if she rubs against it lightly, Lika's body will tremble slightly, not to mention that Feeny is still licking her nipples. When the tentacles were stroking, green mucus was left on one side.

Now her slimy body looks very charming.

Moreover, it seems that her body is still showing signs of absorbing the mucus.

"Well, um, body, good, good. "Hot."

Lika's body trembled slightly, crystal liquid flowed out from her lower body, and

her burgundy hair was stained with sweat and stuck to her body.

"Ha~ This is also the first time with other people~"

Iselina's hand gently pinched Lika's chin, two tentacles stretched towards Lika's pussy and back garden, and at the same time, she also grabbed Lika's chin. Ka put her hands on her beautiful breasts: "Master Finny, I will take Lika's first time~" "

Okay"

Finny left Lika's body, and Lika was tentacled When he touched the sensitive part, his body convulsed as if he suddenly felt a huge impact.

At the same time, the hands holding Iselina's beautiful breasts unconsciously squeezed tightly.

"What does it feel like? It turns out that... Well, are you so sensitive?"

"And the leader's beautiful breasts, I've wanted to touch them for a long time."

"Oh~ It feels so good~ I want them~"

Although it was the seduction that aroused Lika's desire, But Iselina herself was also horny and thirsty: "Since you touched my breasts, fuck me quickly!!"

Iselina, who was already so obsessed, even forgot that there were no men here at all, and the rest It's just three promiscuous beautiful girls. .

"Yes, Captain."

Lika was led by the tentacles and squatted down, and

began to lick Iselina's pussy, which was beginning to overflow.

"Ha~ha~ Go in more~ Go in more~"

The current Iselina is different from Fini and Lika. Fini and Lika only changed their souls, but their body structure did not actually change. But Iselina is a substitute for the secret medicine of skin transformation. In the case of orgasm, the tentacle monster hidden in the body will also be exposed. For example, it is not just Iselina herself who is spurting out of the flooded pussy. There are transparent vaginal fluids, and there are also green ones, which are mucus secreted by the tentacles.

Now Iselina, because of the tentacles in her mouth and vagina, gives people the temptation of a monster.

"Uh, huh" the licking sound sounded again.

Lika's body began to twist violently.

It seemed that the tentacle monster's liquid had an aphrodisiac effect.

Her breathing sounds became heavier and heavier, and she soon lost her rationality.

"Woman, come on, give me a fucking woman!!"

She licked faster and faster, but soon left.

But now her fingers were inserted into Iselina's body with

her other hand. It's masturbating.

"Okay, so hot, I really want it, faster, faster."

"Hoo ho ho, the transformation is very successful."

Feeney sat behind her sister and began to rub her beautiful breasts.

"This is great~ This big European "Pie"

"It would be better if there is milk."

Feeney began to rub her sister's nipples,

"Oh~ it's so itchy~ so comfortable~"

Under the attack of the two, Iselina couldn't resist at first, and the green liquid It spurted out directly, and transparent saliva and tentacle mucus flowed out of the mouth, and his eyes turned white.

"Eh? You can't hold it anymore?"

Finny patted her sister's face.

Seeing that the tentacles inserted into Lika's body had lost their ability to move, she just started enjoying herself. She sat on Lika's face, and Lika Ka was also licking her pussy very carefully. The two of them kept moaning,

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh'," they started licking each other's vagina ,

"good, so comfortable."

With the special experience, Both of them reached climax,

"Um..."

"Sir, Feeney, I, I'm going to go!!"

"Finney, I can't help it anymore!!"

With the sound of slurping, they remembered that

they both squirted a lot. of love fluid.

Finally, they all lay down, and the thief's soul slowly changed to Lika.

"Huh, I'm so tired."

Feeney lay on the ground.

Her sister also rolled her eyes. Now Lika was masturbating even though she lost consciousness because of being aroused.

"Where's Yuki?..."

Iselina struggled to get up: "Ms. Yuki should still be on standby now. Has Fini thought of the next plan?"

Looking at Lika who was only masturbating, Yiselina asked Selina remembered the empty promises she had given to many thieves before: "Do we really want to provide new bodies to so many people? Beautiful female human bodies are hard to find..."

"Fini has already given orders to Yuki."

"Let them turn into monsters first"

"Then slowly erode the human empire"

"After all, they must be in a hurry"

"So, just satisfy them"

Iselina nodded, turned and left the room, Follow Finny's instructions to find Yuki.

Who would have thought that Iselina and Yuki had just announced their prostitution in the daytime and were extremely efficient in their work. It was obvious that the newly born Lika had just gotten out of bed due to her excessive orgasm. Iselina would give Fei that night. Ni brought good news.

"Fini, Yuki-sama has arrived with someone."

"Well, Miss Rika, please take Fini over there." Feeney looked at Lika who was getting dressed, and opened his arms to her. Then Rika picked her up as well.

"I am Ryu, a female swordsman from a foreign country. I am also Finny's personal bodyguard, Lika." Lika seemed not to be familiar with this new body yet and kept thinking about her memories. At the same time, he also carried Feeney and walked out.

The two of them arrived at the meeting point.

The meeting point is a forest outside the secret passage, where the pink-haired succubus Yuki is waiting for the arrival of Finny and the others.

"Good evening, Ms. Yuki~ There are twenty people in total, that should be enough, right?" Finny, who was in Lika's arms, waved to her.

There was a smile on Yuki's face: "Of course, Feeney-sama~"

After saying that, Yuki glanced at Rika: "Is this a new partner?"

"Yes, I am Miss Feeney. My new pet, guard Lika personally." Lika bowed slightly to her and made a knight's salute.

"Then the Church of the Holy Fall will be established from now on~" Feeney raised his hand, announcing the establishment of the new camp.

"Church of the Holy Fall? Is it the name of Lord Feeney's ?"

Yuji blinked curiously, while Iselina and Rika on the side also looked at Feeney with curious eyes. It's normal for them not to understand Finny. After all, Iselina was a tentacle monster with weak self-awareness, and Rika and Yuki are both humans.

"Then what is our purpose?"

It was Iselina who asked this question.

"Conquer humans and monsters! Then conquer the world and do what you like! Turn everyone into girls." Feeney raised his hands and expressed his ambition.

"Then, here's today's plan to conquer, starting from the bottom!" Feeney put his hands on his waist and pointed to the sky with one hand.

"Hmm~ Fortunately, I didn't bring the sisters here...otherwise they would be angry when they heard what Master Feeney said."

Yuki added with a smile, after all, for low-level monsters like Feeney and Yuki, For lower-level humans, no matter where they are, the condescension of the nobles always makes people uncomfortable.

"Sir Feeney... but I am your commander in name. What will my sisters do to become our companions later?" "

Miss Yuki just orders Feeney and that's it~" Feeney patted her Yuki's breasts look very natural. "Here Finny is Miss Yuki's leader. Outside, Finny is Miss Yuki's servant. As long as it stays like this."

"The establishment of the Church of the Holy Fall tells them that they only need to corrode human beings."

Yuki clicked. Nodding: "I understand... So Lord Feeney, do you want to go there with me? Or should Lord Feeney prepare the person and place for the change and I will take the sisters there with me?"

"Miss Lika, I'm sorry to trouble you. Everyone just waits here." Feeney jumped down and stood on the ground.

Rika obeyed the order and walked back, and soon came over with the thieves.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, let's start working." Walking behind Yu Ji, waiting for action.

The thieves touched their hands and looked at Lika, they seemed very excited.

"Is it our turn?"

"I really want to experience a woman's body~ It feels so good."

Yuji counted the number of people and frowned: "Sir Feeney, why are there twenty-two people?" "

Eh. ? There are two more people?"

Feeney turned to look at the group of thieves.

"What's going on with you guys! Why are there two more people! Come forward! Otherwise Feeney will kill you all!" Feeney pointed. The crowd, looking angry.

The thieves looked at each other, and finally the two brothers stood up embarrassedly: "Lord Feeney... I'm sorry..." "

Well, what's going on with you? Why are you following me?" Feeney raised his eyebrows, and then Turning to Yuki. "Lady Yuki, the person has been found..."

"Then what should we do with these two people?"

Yuki threw the question back to Feeney. After all, Feeney is the core of the Holy Fall Church.

"You guys, look for your exchange partner here. If you can't find it, go to hell." Feeney looked at them coldly. "Even if we find it and get caught, the result will be the same~"

"No... don't..." The two brothers were obviously scared: "We just want to try a woman's body as soon as possible... even if we can't become women this time , it's okay to let us have sex with women!"

"No, find it, or die. You only have these two choices, otherwise it will bring trouble to Yuki-sama." Finny huddled against Yuki. Next to him, he looked unhappy.

"Sir Feeney... It's not necessary... They can't find anyone to change their body around here... Do they really want to kill them?"

Yuki asked Feeney in a low voice for his opinion.

"But... Finny feels something is wrong with them." Finny looked at them, looking a little confused and troubled.

"I think... why not give them a little sweetness? We will also need toys after we turn the sisters into our companions. Right?"

Yuji blinked, seeming to have thought of a solution.

"Killing people now won't help Lord Feeney win people's hearts, right?"

"Okay, then I'll do as you say."

Feeney turned around and looked at them, muttering in a low voice.

"Well, forget it this time. If you don't report it next time, it will be very dangerous."

Follow Yu Ji all the way into the dense forest. The dark sky is covered with dark clouds, and for everyone walking in the forest, It is extremely reassuring to say that darkness means that evil can be hidden.

Arriving at a secret cave, a woman about the same height as Iselina came out to greet Yuki,

"Lady Yuki, are you back?"

The woman had the same horns and tail as Yuki. Hanging around like Yuki, she is a slightly weaker succubus than Yuki. Her skin color is lavender, which is different from Yuki's milky white skin. In addition, the wrinkles on her lower abdomen are not as complex as Yuki's. She wears a tight garment that can outline her body curves infinitely, and her exposed area is only much more than that of prostitutes in the city.

"Are everyone else in the cave?"

The succubus nodded: "Yes, but everyone is a little tired - because they have been unfolding the spell to hide the aura without being discovered by humans, so the sisters' magic power is somewhat insufficient and needs humans. To replenish it with semen... What was the method you mentioned before to sneak into the human capital?"

Yuki pulled Finny up: "Let Finny, the spy planted by our demon clan in the human capital, introduce it to you~ "

That's right, everyone can completely turn into humans to ambush~"

Finny raised his hand and showed his bracelet.

"Fini can use this to put everyone into human bodies, and then use their human identities to fight in the ambush." This world has been explored!"

"Then, it's like this~ Let's all come here~"

The thieves group came over, and the succubi's breathing sounds became heavier and heavier as they looked at them.

"Thank you, sir, for allowing us to have men who can replenish energy~" Lana, the leader of the succubi, stared at the group of men, her female hormones emitting more and more powerfully. But before she could do anything, Feeny snapped his fingers, and then everyone lost consciousness and fell down.

Soon after, the succubi lying on the ground reopened their eyes,

"Okay everyone, Finny has completed the appointment..." Before Finny could finish speaking, he closed his eyes tightly and fell to You. On Ji.

"Lord Finny!?"

Yuki hugged Finny who fainted, and turned her eyes for help to Iselina, who seemed very reliable.

Iselina did know what happened: "It seems that Feini has consumed too much magic power... Then it must have been successful..."

Lika and the remaining two male thieves were just nervously waiting for what would happen next. , after all, it was also the first time for Finny to use group body changing.

"Hmm...is this a woman's body? Or...the most erotic succubus among monsters?"

Lana stood up and patted her big breasts, which were no less than Iselina's.

"Oh, these are women's breasts, they are bigger than the leader!"

Lana rubbed her breasts and looked very comfortable. When the other succubi woke up, they also began to explore their bodies, especially The succubus' exposed clothes caused some people to squat on the ground because they were unable to stand due to the sudden pleasure when the breeze blew by.

The succubi called each other by their original names, looking for friends who came with them.

"Well, it's so big, so big... so uncomfortable." The succubus, who had the most amazing breasts, was squatting on the ground, rubbing her big breasts. This scale is definitely a burden to her, but in the eyes of others, it seems so erotic.

"Okay Mika, now that you have a new body, let's experience it properly~ Don't let go~" A loli succubus who was much smaller than the big-breasted succubus was patting her on the shoulder with a heroic smile.

"Are you the eldest brother?" Mika timidly looked at the loli succubus in front of him, looking a little confused. But after the little succubus in front of her nodded, she knelt down and hugged her.

"Brother, you are so small now~so cute." The busty succubus touched the hair of the loli succubus and kissed her on the face.

"Ah, there is no pockmark on the body, no wounds, and the skin is so smooth. She is indeed a succubus. She looks like she was born for sex~" The blond succubus stood out from the clothes that were no different from a slit swimsuit. He took out his breasts and stroked the nipples with his hands. "Well, it's awesome. The female body can be so comfortable."

"What a beautiful abalone~ I've never seen it before." A pink-haired succubus sat down and looked at her vagina attentively, even And broke it out. But while she was still observing, a hand came in.

"Stop looking at the color of your pussy, isn't it better to experience it now?" The succubus in front of the pink-haired succubus put her hand into her vagina and began to stir it vigorously, causing the former to squirt out due to orgasm. .

"Why is it such a small body? If you want to know, just tell Master Feeney that you want a bigger body." A petite succubus rubbed her tablet while gritting her teeth and looking at the three people kneeling in front of her. The succubus, who was taller than him even when kneeling, looked very angry. "Hey, you guys, don't think you look down on me because I'm young!" She rubbed one of them's breasts bitterly. "Why aren't I so old? I did it."

"We, no matter what, will, um~ obey big brother~" The succubus in the middle snorted and hugged the little loli in front of him. Started to kiss her tongue.

But what the succubi didn't know was that when they concealed their aura, they consumed a lot of their own magic power.

Then, as the succubi accidentally dyed their hair with female hormones, they didn't even know it, and their breathing sounds became heavier and heavier. Even Finny in Yuki's arms was trembling with lust. It seems that using the demon's relic will not only consume a lot of magic power, but also increase the user's desire for sexual intercourse. Even though Fini was still asleep, she also opened Yu Ji's breasts and stretched out her tongue to lick her nipples.

Looking at the lewd succubi in front of them and their accomplices who were already lying on the ground, the two brothers obviously saw this scene for the first time: "Master... what is happening?"

Iselina crossed her arms and looked at it. The lewd beauty in front of them: "Go and ask them yourself?"

"Ha~ha,"

the succubi began to masturbate, and their lewd screams came and went, making the originally noisy cave even more noisy. As soon as the two went up, they started to masturbate with the succubi. Their hungry eyes met.

"Do you... know us?"

Brother Nikon asked tentatively, fearing that these hungry succubi would eat him and his brother Jia Kang alive.

"Ha~ yes, it's a man, it's the smell of semen." The memory of the succubus began to erode the humans here. When they saw the men, they smelled the male essence emanating from their bodies, and they rushed towards them like wolves and tigers. They rushed forward.

"Hurry, give it to me, I'm so hungry! Semen, my favorite semen." The two thieves didn't even know what was happening before they were devoured by the thirsty succubus.

"Hurry, give it to me, I'm so hungry! Semen, my favorite semen." The two thieves didn't even know what was happening before they were devoured by the thirsty succubus.

The succubi entangled the two brothers and began to "serve" them according to their body functions.

"Hmm... uh... your breasts are so big!"

Nikon grabbed the breasts of two big-breasted succubi with his left and right hands respectively, and his own cock was still held by a loli succubus.

"Why didn't I realize you were so naughty before!"

Jia Kang was treated in the same way. Twenty beautiful succubi served them. This was a beautiful thing that no one would dare to think of.

"Yeah, I never thought that a succubus's body could be so erotic." The big breasted succubus' huge opal was pressing against Nikon's forehead, while other succubi were either kissing her or licking his body, and the succubus's body was so erotic. The devil is really better than ordinary women. Even if it is the first time to use it, the instinct brought by the body brings an unparalleled experience to the succubus itself and the two brothers during oral sex.

The sound of women's licking, the sound of two parts intercourse, the sound of collision, even if there are twenty succubi here, the lustful cries of men and women during intercourse are very obvious. Moreover, the body fluids of succubi also have the function of aphrodisiac. As long as you have sexual intercourse with a succubus, you will think about it all the time because of the aphrodisiac of the body fluids, until one of you collapses. The new succubi all feel the unique experience of this body. After being crowded by other succubi, the succubi who couldn't get in had to sit on the ground and kiss each other.

The two brothers who were still enjoying themselves at the beginning were speechless at this time. All they could say was the hum of enjoying the physical pleasure. It seemed that the twenty succubi had drained the two of them dry in one go, while they were rubbing each other's breasts. Rika, Iselina and Yuki all shook their heads.

"Yuki-sama... This won't spoil these two people..."

Iselina was both envious and afraid of these two people. It was a pleasure to enjoy so many charming succubi at the same time. , which is also a punishment for their wanton behavior.

"It doesn't matter. Their life and will not have any impact on Master Feni anyway. On the contrary, it will make these twenty sisters more loyal to you and the Church of the Holy Fall." Yuki, who was enjoying Iselina's

tentacles, was not interested. Never mind what these horny succubi did to these two brothers.

In the end, the two brothers Nikon and Jia Kang were squeezed dry by the girls until they passed out . With waves of cooing, the enthusiastic group sex queue of cave succubi also reached its climax.

The thieves woke up one after another, and the two brothers who had been squeezed into mummies were also thrown aside.

"Wait, this person's body...how could this happen?"

"Ah, Li'er's body...how did Li'er become an uncle!! It's so disgusting!!"

Of course they realized something, but it was too late. The group of thieves who started to move met the eyes of the succubus who was still unfinished.

The succubi rushed towards the members of the thieves group who had not yet figured out the situation. Not even five seconds into the party that had just ended, the next scene of the sex party began.

"Brother... they seem to be awake~"

The big-breasted monster holding the loli succubus came to the original bodies of the two with elegant steps. After the soul of a cowardly thief merged with the body of a arrogant and cunning succubus, Mika obtained the body of a busty succubus. Apparently, he looked down on the current "Mika".

"Well, this is my body, give it back to me!" Mika, a male thief sitting on the ground, timidly looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar self in front of him. She held his shoulders and scolded her in a very weak tone.

"That's right! Return Lil's body quickly! Lil' doesn't want to be an uncle!" The one-eyed man next to Mika spoke to the little girl in front of him in a very strange tone, and he was sitting in a very strange tone. It’s also strange, the two hands are even making feminine movements.

"Hmph, I think you guys haven't understood the situation at all..."

Lil jumped out of Sansa's arms and kicked the one-eyed man to the ground - the physical fitness of the high-level succubus is far better than that of ordinary humans. Be strong.

"Boss...is this okay?"

Sansa was a little scared, no matter that Li'er was obviously more mature than her: "It's okay, we have to make these two bitches understand the current situation."

"No, that's not the case! We They're just succubi who came to invade humans! They don't want to become humans!"

Mika shook Sansa's shoulders, looking a little angry. Moss, who was beside him, sat on the ground and cried.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuakwok, that's not what Lil's thinking. Lil's doesn't want to be a bad man. Yuki-sama... Yuki-sama!" Moss looked at Yuki, who was still having sex with Finny, and prepared to walk towards him, But he was caught by Li'er behind him.

"Hey, cock, serve you well and we will switch you back."

Lil pressed Moss to the ground with her backhand. It was unimaginable that a little loli could suppress a strong adult man.

Mika was tied aside by Sansa with a rope, and could only watch the big-breasted succubus with a lewd smile walking towards Moss.

"Boss, how should we play?"

Sansa squatted down in front of Moss and asked Li'er with a smile, while Li'er looked at Moss with a playful smile: "Tell me Cock, how do you want Li'er and sister to serve you?"

"No, hurry up, let me go, don't use my body to do this kind of thing...come back." Moss struggled feebly, but the two The smell coming from the succubus made him hard.

The other succubi have already found their original bodies.

"Fuck, it's not like that, this is not my body, Yuki-sama! Quick, put me back!!" A relatively heroic man was trying to push away the succubus in front of him, but found that he could do nothing. .

"Hmph, it's true that I am loyal to Lord Feeney. The succubus's body is so comfortable! Then I won't be polite with this spirit." Lana sat in front of him, having taken off her clothes, revealing that she had Pussy that starts to water.

"No, it's so annoying! Yuki-sama, come and save me!" A man with a pockmarked face twisted his body dissatisfied, as if resisting the blond succubus sitting on him.

"Humph, you better submit obediently. Lord Feeney is the one you should surrender to." The blond succubus rubbed her chest while twisting her butt to serve the man beneath her. This ugly self made him feel extremely disgusting. .

"Fuck, it's my cock, it feels so good!!" The succubus, who was younger than Lil'er, was sitting on a fat man's body, moving her butt up and down to serve the motionless fat man in front of her. The semen kept gushing out.

"Yes, boss, I didn't expect it to be so good to fuck myself with the body of a succubus!" The three younger brothers of the loli succubus were riding on their original bodies, and their clients were quite unhappy at this time.

"Fuck! Yuki, please change me back quickly. Don't treat me like a fucking star!" The thieves were wailing, praying for Yuki to cancel the magic.

At this time, Yuki elegantly adjusted her clothes and stood in front of everyone. All the people and monsters present turned their attention to this high-level succubus.

"Everyone, this magic is Master Feni's magic. If you want to change it back, it is basically...impossible~" Yu Ji's little face suddenly burst into a bright smile, and everyone who was being changed Their eyes looked like threats from demons - even though they were originally demons.

While holding Finny in her arms, the pink-haired succubus slowly said the more terrifying second half: "Because... Yuki has been Lord Finny's for a long time~ So everyone in the thief's body, please Sisters, please enjoy the service of your original body~"

As if remembering something, Yuji added lightly: "I won't take your lives~ After all, I will use you as toys in the future... …Others should also be careful and don’t go too far~”

The second half of Yuki’s words were obviously meant for the thieves who were enjoying the pleasure of the succubus.

Following Yuki's announcement, the cheering succubi began to tease the toys in front of them harder, while the men who were treated as sperm extraction machines by the succubus looked ashen.

"No, no, Yuki-sama!!!" Mika started to yell, "I don't want to turn into a refined food!! Please, let me change back, I can do whatever I want." "My body ...My body. Yuji, I’ll fuck you!!” Moss yelled, preparing to rush over and beat Yuji.

Snap -

As one of Lil's magic unfolded, Moss's body softened quickly: "It's not okay to be disrespectful to Yuki-sama~ cock."

Lil's integration with her body is now becoming more and more complete, Even his tone of voice became almost the same as his original self.

Sansa took the opportunity to open Moss's trousers, and took out the cock that had become hard due to congestion with her little hands: "Boss, do you want me to play with it first?"

After saying that, Moss felt his lower body being squeezed for a while. Smooth and soft, Sansa's big breasts clamped Moss's little Moss.

"Ah, fuck, it feels so good!" Moss's body trembled, and milky white semen sprayed all over Sansa's face.

"Ah... wasting food is a bad habit, cock."

Lil'er also became interested as she watched her body ejaculate. The naked succubus loli climbed on top of Moss, and her tender pussy and pink anus, which were dripping with semen, were placed at the tip of Moss's nose. The fishy smell from the succubus's garden penetrated Moss's body. In the soul, Loli's small mouth was holding Moss's glans, and her uvula was groping inside, trying to make the cock stand up again.

"Hmph, hum." After receiving the body fluids of the succubus, Moss's body began to become hot, and even his cock became larger than before. Subconsciously, Moss also stuck out his tongue and licked the pink part in front of him.

"Woo~"

Lil gasped, and the electric pleasure made her body soften, and she sat directly on Moss' face. This caused Moss's tongue to penetrate deeper, and the sweet and fishy taste poured into Moss's face. In the mouth - it was the first time that my body was taken away by my tongue.

But Li'er only felt pain and happiness, and the pleasure hit her reason like waves one after another.

"Brother is too much... I only care about my own pleasure..."

Sansa's breasts left Moss' cock, and instead climbed onto Li'er's back like a stack of arhats, her red and hardened honey beans and smooth Her big breasts stretched across Li'er's back, and her whole face was buried in Li'er's back garden, savoring the deliciousness of the loli succubus.

Mika, on the other hand, could only watch all this happening helplessly.

"Ha, ha!" Mika broke free from the restraints at some point. He held Sansa's butt and directly inserted his hard cock into her.

"It feels so good to be a man."

"Cum, I want to keep ejaculating, bitch, move faster!"

The thieves' voices kept coming. It seemed that they had all reached the estrus state and had lost most of their ability to think. The succubi who have experienced the pleasure of ejaculation only want to ejaculate again and are addicted to desire.

"Wait, no, hey!!!" Sansa didn't even know that her magic power had failed, and the sudden feeling of being penetrated made her butt tremble.

The two's breathing intertwined, and the sounds of climax came one after another. As the succubi reached their climax, their cries mingled together. The humans groaned and fainted. Only the satisfied succubus put on her clothes regardless of the semen still in her lower body. After gathering the succubus, Lana knelt in front of Feeney who woke up.

"Eh? Did it succeed?" Feeney's voice seemed weak, but she felt that everyone's souls also changed after completing the exchange.

"Eh? Sister Lika?" Of course Fini could tell that the succubus Lana who was half-kneeling in front of him had the original soul of the guard named Lika. This poor girl, after two body swaps, turned into a woman again before the man could experience it.

"No, the real Miss Rika is standing next to you. I am the succubus Lana. Thank you Master Feeney for giving me a new life. From now on, I will pursue Master Feeney unswervingly and serve you all my life. Church of the Holy Fall."

Watching the succubi kneel down and surrender to him, Feeney also smiled.

"Then, let's go back first, Feeney. We are already very tired. Let's go undercover in the demon world and be sure not to expose our identities~" "

As for the other thieves, they will definitely go back when they wake up. Lady Yuki, will the Queen summon you again tonight?" Feeney looked at Yuki, as if she was a little . After all,

Yuki gave her a very rare experience during the sexual intercourse just now.

"I will handle the matter of the thieves group. Please don't worry, Feeney-sama... As for the summons, you don't have to go back..."

Yuki smiled and knelt down on one knee to Feeney, waiting for Feeney's order.

Rika and Iselina, on the other hand, led the succubi to move the thieves who had been drained of sperm out of the cave for processing.

"Then, Yuki and Finny should go back and let's sleep together~" Finny walked to her sister and asked her sister to pick her up. Then walk towards the secret passage with Rika.

"Well, sister~" Feeney looked at her sister's face on the road and spoke slightly.

"What's wrong with Fini?"

Iselina, who was holding Fini, seemed to be the same as before being replaced by the tentacle monster, and she was still as gentle as ever.

"Sister, you must keep this state~ Fini likes sister the most." Fini, who was still in a weak state after using group magic, smiled at her sister. After being completely integrated with Finny, the memory of the pigman Lysan being lonely and living under the contempt of others was mixed with the happy memories of Finny growing up under the care of his sister.

Like Fini before, he had long since fallen in love with the sister in front of him, and had the desire to be cared for and protected by his sister, and the feelings that came from his family. At that time, when Yu Ji asked her to do something to her sister, she would feel a little unbearable. It was not Fini's subconscious, but Laisang's fusion with Fini, completely out of her own feelings. She was afraid that she would lose such a sister forever and never get her sister's love again. Fortunately, after the fusion of the tentacle monsters, Iselina's sanity was maintained to the greatest extent. At that time, Feini felt as if a stone had been dropped. .

"Sister Lika, too. If Fini does something wrong, just correct her and don't pamper Fini too much." Fini held Iselina's hand, her eyes gradually filled with tears.

"Finney is still young and needs your care, please..."

Feeney lowered his head, special emotions began to appear in his heart.

"Lika, you go back first."

Iselina waved her hand. Lika understood and walked to the headquarters of the thieves group first. After Lika's figure disappeared into the distance of the street, Iselina took her sister's hand and entered a hidden alley nearby.

It was dark and there was no one around. In the hazy darkness, Feeney only felt the plump, warm and delicate body hugging him, and his lips were occupied by sweetness and softness.

Iselina's eyes shone with soft light and soft love in the dark alley, and in the gloomy hearts of Fini and Lysan.

Although Iselina didn't speak, her feelings for Fini were conveyed.

Feeney shed tears, hugged her sister's delicate body, and the two sweet tongues began to intertwine.

In the cold and damp alley, in an unnoticed corner, Feeney felt... love and warmth for the first time.

"I will... protect Fini... fulfill Fini's wish..."

Iselina also shed tears. The tears, body fluids and even body temperatures of the two of them were exchanging with each other. You have me, and I have you. .

"Sister, let's go back. Starting from tomorrow, we may be enemies of the world." Feeney had already thought of some ways to resist, but she was extremely tired and no longer wanted to continue.

"Well... I am the blade of Feni, and Feni is everything to me."

Iselina swore to her master... and also to her sister.

In Feeney's room, four women lay together, making Feeney's already large bed seem a bit crowded, but Feeney kept holding his sister. The four of them all fell asleep in the most peaceful way, but the innermost things of the four of them had undergone earth-shaking changes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)