More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who's the target of the curse ?

Chuck, racist quaterback

"Man, why are you dating that yellow bitch ? Asian girls are just good for a fuck and discard. There is no point in dating them, even less being in a serious relationship with them." Chuck told his friend Aaron.

Aaron was quite done with his racist bullshit, but Chuck was the star quarterback, he could basically get away with anything. He had beat up a black kid just for talking to his girlfriend and had no problem afterward. So Aaron couldn't really say much against him.

"It's your opinion, man, I like her." Aaron said.

"Well, my opinion matter, so if you want to stay in the team, dump that slut. I don't want a china sucker in my team."

"She's Cor... oh, fuck it..."

Aaron left angry, but Chuck was adamant on that, white people should stay with white people. There was already enough immigrant in this country to welcome them into their family.

Chuck finished his beer and went back into the frat house, midnight was almost there and he had to go to class in the morning.

After getting into bed, Chuck started to have a weird dream. He was in a white room with some naked Asian girl with long black hairs and the words 'Asian fuck meat' tattooed on her bald lower belly.

The young man immediately thought it was some weird fantasy. But then the girl spoke.

"It seems, at racist prick like you need to be put in place. You said that Asian girls are just good to fuck and discard ? Right ?" She said.

"Well, you literally have a tattoo saying that you're a fuck meat, so..." Chuck answered.

"I took this body, because it will soon be yours."

"So, what, you're going to be my sex or something ?"

"Not quite..."

Chuck then woke up in a bedroom, pretty similar to his, but with few changes. The biggest one being a desk with a mirror. Confused, he got out of bed and immediately saw that something was wrong... His legs were small and slim, his skin tanned, and he didn't feel anything between his legs.

"What the fuck ??" He mumbled.

Putting his hand between his legs, he felt a wet slit where his dick was. Chuck looked down and saw something written on his lower belly, a pair of small tits and long black hairs. He immediately knew what he looked like, even without reading the text, he knew what it was saying.

"What. The. Fuuuck ???" He shouted with a very feminine voice.

What did he do next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)