More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CLITaurus CLITaurus

Who? The unnamed Catholic school girl? Miss Flinders? One of your classmates? Someone else?

Christy from Chem.

As you lie down you find yourself thinking of Christy, the beautiful brunette with the equally beautiful rack, from Chemistry who you've never really got a chance to talk to.

You close your eyes and suddenly find yourself in a sunlit playground. It takes you a moment to realise that the play equipment is larger than it should be, in some cases twice normal size. For a second you worry that you have become a child again (which would be ... disturbing) but you look at your body and it is the same 18 year old body you went to bed in, although you are now wearing grey shorts and a short sleeved button down shirt.

Suddenly you hear a noise from the rocket-ship and Christy jumps on the top of the slide that spirals around the outside and slides down it with a 'weeeee!' You are glad to see that she, too, is her 18 year old self, even if she seems to be acting half her age or younger. She comes off the bottom of the slide and runs over you you, her breasts bouncing hypnotically. She is wearing black Mary-Janes, white knee socks, a plaid skirt, and a white shirt with the top three buttons undone to allow for her breasts (and even then it seems to be straining) and, obviously, no bra. Her hair is done up in pigtails.

"Hi John!" she says happily. "I though I was the only one on the playground today. Wanna play a game with me?"

You try to look at her beautiful smiling face but you eyes flick down to check out her cleavage. When you look back up she is looking where your gaze had just been.

"Do you like my boobies?" she says.

"Sorry" you say, suddenly guilty at being caught.

"Don't be sorry." She says "Boys are always looking. Do you like them?"

"Yes" you admit.

"O.k." she says "If you play with me I'll let you touch them."

"Really?"

"Cross my heart!" she says and does, causing you to look at her breasts again, which makes her giggle happily.

"O.k." you say "What do you want to play?"

"Let's play tag!" she says and begins to run away "You're It! Count to ten and catch me."

You watch her run and start counting. As you do you realise that, since you know it's a dream you can control what happens and catch her easily. But should you?

Do you cheat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)