More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hammerhead1004 hammerhead1004

Who are you?

Christopher Glover, a family man

You are Christopher Glover. a 49 year old man whose main concern is his family. However, in a country torn apart by war, it's hard to keep a family together.

When war broke out, you sided with Trump. It was a hard decision, not exactly a full blown trump supporter yourself, but you sided with your state of North Carolina. While you hadn't been born there, you had lived there long enough to call it home.

As a general, you worked hard advising Trump on matters of state. After a particularly good day for the GPD, you were able to get off early. You hadn't spent much time with your family since the war broke out a few months ago, and were excited at the prospect of spending some time with them.

Getting out of your car, you walked towards your front door. You see your wife inside, just starting on diner. Your wife was stunningly beautiful, and she had barely aged a day since you got married 22 years ago. You knew she only married you for your money (old money which had been in the family for years) but you didn't care. She was amazing to be around, faithful, and had given you four beautiful children. On a separate note, the sex was amazing.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)