More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grobnar Grobnar

Who do we follow?

Christina Hendricks

(This is an old old story I'm putting up here for ideas)

Christina felt the tingle spread thru her body again. Whereas before it was a brief instant, this time it lasted long. There was some pain that accompanied the feeling, but also a mix of pleasure too. On her table sat a box with a stone. A stone that seemed seemed to glow brighter with every passing second.

Christina's clothes tightened around her. The strong stretchy fabric seemed to be shrinking but when she ran to the bathroom she saw herself in the mirror. Her formerly 5 foot 7 frame normally stopped midway up the mirror. Now however her head was over the top of the glass. If she had an eye for such a thing she'd guess she was about 6 feet 4 inches tall.

All logic pointed to her wanting to scream and panic but she was surprisingly calm. As she stared down into the mirror the tingling returned again. She didn't feel it at first, but when the view into the mirror started rising, sensation flooded into her and with it panic. Her feet started to hurt as they dug into her running shoes. She slipped off the shoes as she heading to the door. She miscalculated her height as she charged thru the door her head slammed into the door frame and lost balance.

Christina found herself staring at the ceiling after the stars had faded before her eyes. She admired the crown molding and how it went well with the feel of the room. Her head was pounding slightly, but once again she felt a sense of calm. She felt that despite the awkward spot, she should just take a nap here. That would be good for her. Before she could close her eyes again she felt another sensation. It felt like she was sliding across the floor. 'Why would I be sliding if I'm the only one here....unless....'

"Shit I'm still growing!" Christina jerked up and quickly stood as best as she could. Her size was now over 9 feet and showed no signs of stopping as she scurried thru her home st top speed. Miraculously her clothing was still holding on, each movement made the seams scream for dear life as she continued her journey. In her panicked flight to the door she neglected a few things. Her bust, the delightful DDDs that drove men and some women wild, were expanding in relation to her size. The twin globes of joy were pouring out of her overmatched sports bra. Each step shook them and strained the dam that much more. Her nipples were also erect, the now inch long teats were straining her top, threatening to punch thru the material on their own.

As well her butt, a fine feature that many, unjustly, ignored was not left out of this growing game. Her ass cheeks had expanded to be just as large as her now, comparative H cups. Each cheek was firm yet bounced with her motions due to their immense size.

The now 12 foot Christina Hendrix had finally finished her scamper around her house and the door was insight. It would only be a little while longer....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)