More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Galvan Galvan

What's next?

Christina, opinionated bread winner between her and her husband

Christina hasn't worn real clothes in over a year, hasn't left the house in over two, and is coming up on the three-year anniversary of the last day she went without sex. This was all due to her and her husband's changes.

Christina used to be the most powerful woman in town. Raised by a struggling single mother, she valued being involved in her community. She had an important corporate job, went to all the town hall meetings, and helped plan all the neighborhood shindigs. It was a system that worked for her and her husband, Teddy. He enjoyed taking care of the house while she did a job she loved to do. The one complaint is Christina's high-powered life didn't leave much room for sex with her already low libido, but relationships are built on compromise.

Then the role reverser hit. Christina was now the textbook example of a housewife. She was physically compelled to cook, clean, not talk back to Teddy, and obey her husband. For what it's worth Teddy has been as respectful as possible. He avoids ordering Christina around, watches his phrasing to avoid implying commands, and always asks her opinion on things so she could speak her mind without compulsions getting in the way. Still though, nothing can be avoided. Even without Teddy's input, Christina spends most of her time trying to be the hottest, meekest, and most subservient homemaker he could ask for, given she had nothing else to do.

Christina still remembered the last time she had to leave the house for a doctor's appointment. She couldn't be on her feet for three days after that, which made cleaning and cooking near impossible, which gave her headaches, which made the healing process for her feet take even longer. Back then she begged Teddy to give her some simple orders to lessen the headaches. That's when she started wearing lingerie around the house. It helped soothe her pain at the time and even when she could start cooking and cleaning again dressing in clothing Teddy bought and picked out for her helped with migraines she got whenever she had run out of things to clean or Teddy was away on a work trip and she couldn't cook for him. Plus, it just made her feel sexy. Once they found a doctor that made house calls and it was decided Christina wouldn't leave the house unless she absolutely needed to, there was no real reason for her to not always be in nice soft lingerie. From there the maid theme just made sense. A little inside joke between them.

Not being able to do anything she used to do and being defined by her marriage wasn't the life she saw for herself as a staunch defender of female autonomy, but she eventually got used to it. What she never got used to was the horniness. Christina and Teddy went from a couple that had sex once or twice a week to three to four times a day. The slightest provocation got Christina going now and once she was turned on she just wouldn't. Turn. Off. All her life it would take her boyfriends extra work to get her into the mood, so she wasn't used to just going about her day aroused. She talked to her sister about these urges and her sister mentioned a workshop for women who got supernaturally high libidos after the reverser. Christina tried one video conference and had to dip out early when just the act of meeting and talking to new women about her relationship without Teddy around got her hurling in her sink. No, Christina was kinda alone. It's funny, most guys would kill for a maid housewife that needs sex all the time and is literally in pain if she talks back, but their sex marathons felt more like a chore for Teddy than anything else.

What's a day in the life of Christina like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)