More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Which brings us to the current state of business.

Chrissy's coming of age.

Nowadays, to keep the ranch in a healthy state, mating is strictly regulated. Unbeknownst to the “livestock”, Blanche and Clair keep tabs on how many females are with child and which female is ready to mate, then give the ok to interested men who want to breed with the designated female. As the men only impregnate the females, all children are raised by the other females, mostly the most nurturing of the regulars. The Rochard daughters have grown up surrounded by mating humans and Clair has even experienced a few girls, good friends of her, that have conceived and grown up at the ranch getting mated at the ranch too, delivering their offspring at the same place their mother did them. As they got old enough, the Rochard daughters helped their mother taking care of the “livestock” and always looked forward to new children being born. When Clair came of age, Blanche got a bit scared of what all this would do to her daughter’s urges and emotions, but Clair never seemed to get bothered in any way when she was around matings or taking care of the naked females. Or maybe she did, but she didn’t let it show in any form. She did have some boyfriends, most of them being men that had impregnated one of the females, but those relationship never lasted long. And Clair seemed to be totally ok with these arrangements. Blanche’s other two daughters had a bit more trouble with their puberty and blossoming sexuality.

megan

Megan started to show signs of a lot of pent up frustration but tried to keep her head cool for her younger sibling. Maybe partly because of that or because Chrissy being such a tomboy and a quite naive, but Blanche’s youngest started to blossom very late. Since her puberty, when Megan usually encountered a female getting mated, she’d put on her headphones and played some loud music while she worked. Chrissy always took Megan’s reaction always for granted, but a few weeks ago, she watched Chrissy staring and blushing heavily when she saw the Japanese female called Makise was moaning loud while being taken from behind by a big african man.

Megan pulled her sister outside with her, even though Chrissy couldn’t take her eyes off of the scene. “Chrissy? Are you ok?” Megan asked her sister after taking off her headphones and letting them rest on her shoulders. Chrissy, still blushing, nodded. “Uh-huh, I’m...I’m fine, sis.” she said, though she felt weird down in her panties, which felt wet. Did she wet her panties a bit? “Come, Chris, let’s cool down and get something to drink in the house.” Megan said and pulled her little sister with her. “Ok, ok, stop pulling! Sheesh…” Chrissy sighed, still a bit confused. Inside the house, Chrissy excused herself and said she had to go to her room first and would join her sister in a few minutes.

Chrissy

Upstairs, she locked the door, undid her dungaree, stepped out of it and then pulled down her panties. Her vagina still had a glossy wetness sticking to it. She slowly slid past it with a finger and pulled the moist finger to her face. It smelled different than pee. Even looked different, she noticed after she played a bit with it between her thumb and index finger. She then wiped herself dry with a tissue and put on some other panties, then went back downstairs where Megan had put a cool glass of lemonade on the bar for her. The rest of the week went without any other new occurrences, though every time Chrissy saw Makise, she remembered the Japanese getting mated and her private parts tingled slightly.

The monday of the next week, Chrissy visited the Lisa in the barn. Lisa was a 21 year old beautiful blonde girl whom Chrissy befriended when Lisa shyly came around to the ranch 2 years ago. Chrissy directly made Lisa feel at home and since that day, when Lisa was on the ranch, Chrissy took care of her. Just like today, as Lisa got up when Chrissy greeted her. “Hey, sleepyhead!”. Lisa smiled and replied “I was not sleeping, you know? But it’s so warm I just want to lay here and enjoy the soft straw tickling my skin.”. Chrissy nodded “Couldn’t agree more. Well let’s give you a check-up, shall we?”. “Ok, nurse.” Lisa giggled, laid on her back, pulled her legs up and spread them.

As Lisa did this, Chrissy suddenly got a whiff of a slightly familiar scent, which she couldn’t directly place. As she inspected Lisa’s vulva, she noticed her fingers got a bit moist. She pushed her indexfinger and thumb together and suddenly remembered where the scent reminded her off. Lisa’s pussy released the same substance as hers did last week. Curious, Chrissy softly slid her finger between Lisa’s lower lips, trying to gather more of this interesting liquid. As she did, Lisa’s hips suddenly jumped up. “AH!” Lisa moaned, making Chrissy’s heart jump in her chest.

“Lisa! Are...are you ok?” the redhead asked, thinking she hurt the blonde girl. “Uhhh--nnnnnn.” Lisa shook her head, heavily blushing. “It...it….felt….g-g-good.” she softly whispered. Chrissy looked surprised. “Didn’t look that way…” she mumbled. “Do...do it again….please.” Lisa said softly, half demanding, half begging. Chrissy looked at the blushing face of Lisa, which looked fevered to her, but then complied and softly stroke her index finger between her friends lower lips, which were noticeably slicker now. Chrissy’s touch had an immediate effect on Lisa, as the later instantly resumed moaning and her pelvis rocked to Chrissy’s movement.

Slowly, Chrissy noticed the smell emanating from her friend’s vagina got stronger and the lips around her finger got fuller. “Hey, what is that?” Chrissy suddenly asked and touched a little bulb starting to protrude from under a hood. Lisa instantly sat up straight, screaming “FUUUUCK”, scaring Chrissy wildly. “Did-I-hurt-you? Did-I-hurt-you? Did-I-hurt-you?” she rattled scaredly. Lisa catching her breath and then smiled as she shook her head. “My clit is extremely sensitive.” she breathed. “Touching that directly is a bit of a no-no for me.”. Cherry looked up into Lisa’s eyes and asked “Clit?”. But before Lisa could answer, Blanche’s voice flowed into the barn, calling out to Chrissy. Chrissy quickly excused herself, jumped up and ran outside.

What does Blanche call Chrissy for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)