More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Caelum83 Caelum83

What does Blanche call Chrissy for?

Lisa was ready to be mated.

Chrissy looked around outside the barn and saw her mother standing next to the house with an Indian man. When Blanche saw Chrissy, she said “Ah there you are. Have you taken care of Lisa?”. Chrissy nodded “Just came from her just now.”. Blanche relied “Good. Be a dear and show this gentleman to where Lisa is.”. Chrissy looked at the man and nodded “This way, please.”. Blanche turned to the man and said “Enjoy yourselves, but again, be gentle with the girl.”. The Indian man nodded and followed Chrissy into the barn. Lisa was already laying back with her eyes closed her legs still spread and her lower lips still glistering, when she heard Chrissy’s voice saying “Hey Lisa, I’m back.” Lisa opened her eyes and looked up. Then she rolled to one side, closing her legs and leaned on one elbow as she looked weary at the man behind Chrissy. The man slowly stepped from behind Chrissy, his eyes filled with lust as he saw the beautiful young girl lying in the straw. Lisa clearly didn’t expect anything like this to happen, even though Chrissy couldn’t discern that from Lisa’s body language. The man slowly started to undress himself until he was totally naked, throwing his clothes in the corner while Lisa’s heart was racing and her body started to tense up to the notion of what was about to happen. As she saw the man’s half erect dick, she mentally slapped herself on the head. She knew by coming here, there was always a chance she would be chosen to be mated, but she didn’t show any signs of being in heat, right? “O my god.” Lisa thought, she did, remembering her previous check-up.

The man slowly stepped over her with one leg and then let himself straddle her hip. She felt his hardened dick on her soft flesh, his cockhead spreading pre-cum on the small of her back. His chest leaned against her shoulder as he whispers in her ear as she watched ahead “Don’t be scared. I know you are still a virgin. I will be very tender. O, poor thing, I can feel your heart racing. It’s ok, I’ll take it very slowly. Before you know it, you’ll be enjoying me making a woman out of you.”. Even though her fear and reluctancy were still clearly present, she felt her heat returning to her. She slowly closed her eyes, damning her own body. Feeling herself getting wet from the presence of a mate on top of her, she almost automatically rolled herself on her belly and felt the man lower himself on top of her. She heard his breathing in sync with hers, both clearly audible, as they both were anticipating the mating. Lisa’s breathing intensified as she felt her mate’s pressure on her upper back as he raised his pelvis and she felt his cockhead sliding over her lower back, between her asscheeks and then against her now swollen lips, practically opening themselves up for their guest. Then slowly the man lowered his hips again and his cock disappeared between her warm folds.

Lisa surrendered to her faith and let out a horny moan. “Uuuhhhnnnnhhh!!!” she breathed, grasping the straws between her fingers while leaning on her elbows. Chrissy watched with open mouth as that feeling of last week between her legs returned. She jumped up as Lisa cried when her hymen was ruptured, but she couldn’t tear her eyes away from Lisa getting mated. Lisa, starting to feel good with a dick sliding inside her, started to moan in a rhythmic fashion. “Hhhhhhahh, hahhhhhh, hmmmmm, mmmmmmm, uhhhnnnnn, uhhhhhhnnnn, ahhhhhnnnnn, aahhhhhhhnn, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhh-hhhunnnnn, uhhhh-hhhuhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm…” she softly moaned to her one time lover, her eyes closed and biting her lower lip.

chrissyXlisa

Chrissy didn’t knew her friend could make those kind of noises. Damn, her vagina was really itching. Without noticing herself, her right hand disappeared in the side of her dungaree, then found its way into her wet panties as she walked back till she hit a wall. While watching the man on top of her friend move his hips up and down and her friend looking up at him, mewing to him for more, encouraging him with her horny grunts, Chrissy’s hand moved on its own inside her warm and wet pussy, in sync with Lisa’s mating. She also breathed loud, sweat slowly forming on her hot and bothered blushing face. She didn’t knew what she felt, but her body knew that she had to work towards something and she couldn’t do anything else than follow her body.

She heard lisa and the man softly whispering to each other. “I..can’t hold on much longer.” “It’s ok. You can shoot it inside me.” “Fuck. I’m going to cum.” “Don’t fight it. Just let it go. There you go. That’s a good boy.” “I’m...I’m….uhhhhhnn...fuck! You are so tight!...ahhh.” “Yesssss, mmmmmmm, so warm. Stay inside me, baby.”. And when the man grabbed Lisa’s chin and turned her so he could kiss her while his balls kept contacting, Chrissy’s eyes grew wide as her pussy spasmed uncontrollably around her fingers and fireworks exploded in her head. She slowly lost the power to keep her body up and sank through her legs, her hand still inside her pants. Then as soon as it started, suddenly the man slid out of Lisa’s vagina, grabbed his stuff and gently stepped over Chrissy near the entrance to Lisa’s place.

Lisa was still laying the same way but had put her head sideways on her arms which she had crossed under her head. Slowly, cum dripped out of her pussy and onto the straw as Lisa breathed in the sex scents while basking in the glow of her mating experience. Chrissy also could find the energy to move, let alone retrieving her hand from her pants. “You...enjoyed that?” Lisa asked, her voice muffled by her arm. Chrissy nodded, her head scraping the wooden wall. “Me too.” Lisa’s muffled voice said. “Do you think...I will get pregnant?” she continued. Chrissy nodded again. “Hhhhmmmmmmmmm” Lisa’s voice sounded weary. Then after a silence, she continued “Chrissy….I’m a bit scared….I don’t know if I want to bare…..You…..will be there for me…...right?”. Now Chrissy hummed positively “Mmmmmmmm”. Lisa smiled, lifted her head and said “Thank you, then I think I can do it.” The next time a female got covered, Chrissy always tried to get off on it. And sometimes at night she remembered Lisa getting mated and her fingers directly find her snitch warm and wet.

Could we get some stories about the other sisters?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)