More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 12por 12por

What's next?

Chris goes to work the next day.

After getting a healthy sleep, with a number of SEED induced wet dreams. He woke up, pulled it off, set it on the charger and went to shower. Even though it hadn't been that long, he felt pressure building and shot a load against the wall of the shower. The velocity and volume of his jet of cum surprised him, all of the extra orgasms must have been strengthening his pelvic muscles.

He finished his shower, got ready and went to work. This was his first day back, SEED prominently sitting over his crotch. Before going in, he though it was best to empty himself in order to make this easier. Even though it was legal to wear the SEED in work, he though it would be distracting, both to himself as well as his coworkers. He snuck off a few times to beat his meat in the washroom, skulking into a stall and pulling out his phone to watch porn on.

Lunch was reasonably quiet, he intentionally failed to mention his hospital trip over the weekend to avoid embarrassment. After lunch he went right into a meeting with his bosses. Scheduled from 2 til 4, it was tight but he knew that he could make it. The meetings almost never run over, so he was safe. He could feel some slight swelling as 330 rolled around. When it hit 4 and it was obvious that the meeting was not going to end anytime soon he became . He was looking for an opportunity to take a bathroom break, but the subject matter of the meeting was too sensitive. Slowly and silently he unzipped his pants unfurling his huge cock underneath the boardroom table. The tits of his coworker sitting opposite him caught his attention. They were covered in an extremely professional way, however you could still see enough cleavage to imagine what tit fucking her would be like in a fair amount of detail. The covert jerking had helped to ease the tension slightly but started to cause another problem he had to cum. He thought for a moment about the easiest solution, which was to cum here. He would make a huge mess on the floor, but could probably clean it up after hours without anyone noticing. The problem with this plan is the power with which he ejaculated now. It was likely he would spray onto the legs and feet of the coworker he was eye fucking. No there had to be a better way. As he was pondering and getting more by the second, it became obvious that the meeting was coming to a close.

He tucked his hard cock into his waistband and blurted "There is an important call that I am late for" before rushing from the room. He bolted for the bathroom, his balls throbbing with pain. He was almost there. No one was around so he quickly whipped out his dick and started jerking. He was home free, just had to make it to 5 more feet into the bathroom. He tore open the door and immediately started cumming as soon as it was open. Expecting an empty bathroom that he could spray his jizz into without regard he was greeted by the sight of the receptionist reading a magazine on the toilet.

It was too late, cum started spraying from the tip. Coating the walls, the ceiling and the woman on the toilet. He must have entered the wrong washroom by mistake.

She screamed and the office manager ran in to see what was the matter.

Does Chris go in to work the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)