More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 12por 12por

Does Chris go in to work the next day?

No, he goes to the bar instead.

Feeling dejected, Chris left and hopped in his car. He strapped the SEED back on and almost immediately filled it. He was on his way to the bar to drown his sorrows. When he got there it was fairly empty, it was 3:00 on a Tuesday after all. He walked in and asked for a whiskey and a beer. He felt some euphoria from the occasional orgasm, but otherwise he was fairly depressed. He had worked hard for that job and had lost it all in that one moment. "She was pretty hot, and it felt good to blow my load all over her. I guess every cum cloud has a silver lining." He thought to himself.

"What's the problem babe?" The cute bartender asked.

"You wouldn't even believe if I told you." Chris responded

"You can see I've got lots of customers to deal with" the bartender quipped as she swept her arm across her body motioning to the lifeless bar. As she did, her elbow pushed against her large tits that were obviously being pressed against her by some type of push up bra making it jiggle slightly.

Chris explained the whole story, beginning with the hospital.

"If that woman was me I would be upset too, but the idea of being showered in jizz like that really turns me on" said barkeep.

You raised an eyebrow at her.

"I don't believe it is as much as you said it is though. No human could generate that much cum."

"Wanna bet?" you challenged

"Sure, drinks on me if you are right" she countered

With that you removed the SEED, you cock flopping lifelessly out of it and onto your chest.

"I'm going to need a bit of time" Chris said

"No problem honey, got lots of that" she responded

After chatting casually for a half hour or so, you could feel the swelling. You learned that her name was Christine and she had grown up nearby.

"I think I'm ready if you are" said Chris.

"Alright lets see how much you've got in those balls of yours"

Chris stood on the footrest of the bar stool, rubbing his soft dick until it started to harden.

"Here, I'm sure you could used some assistance" said Christine as she pulled up her shirt, her tits falling out of her bra one and then the other.

She began to play with her breasts, grabbing them and tugging gently on the nipples. Like a four star general, his cock was standing right at attention as he stroked the shaft, more intensely by the second.

He grabbed the base and a tiny amount of cum dribbled from the end.

"Thats ok h-" Christine began to say before Chris's cock twitched and unleashed what had to be at least 2 pints worth of cum. It came out one convulsion at a time, the first shooting to the right of Christine and hitting the bottles of expensive booze behind her. The next hit her chest, splashing it all directions as it landed. Another convulsion and he hit the taps, cum slowly dripping from brass body of the structure. Chris fixed on Christines shocked expression and the large amount of thick white cum covering her perky tits. With that he let loose the rest which came out in one large stream, creating a sizable puddle of cum on the bartop that started soaking into the beer mats that were placed there.

"Alright" said Christine "By my calculation that is free drinks for a month"

"Also, you should meet my cousin, he might be able to solve your employment issue"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)