More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zekar Zekar

Who's our lucky master?

Chris Jones (27), Nerdy Dungeon Master

Jasmine was one of the less popular hostesses at the Harem Hotel. She’d got in a bit of trouble for her more consensual take on the formula. Basically she researched all her contestants painstakingly. She even vetted the master with background checks.

She was lucky with this latest batch of contestants. A 27-year old Dungeons and Dragons nerd with six women in his party.

*****

Chris Jones was a nerd. He worked a day job at a game store but on Thursdays he was a Dungeon Master savant. His party was really fun as well. He was a somewhat attractive guy who’d qualify as a nerd 9/10 but a California 5/10.

He got a message on his phone during work. The jist of it was he was going to be on a polyamorous dating show with six consenting adult women. It had to be a joke, but if it wasn’t…? Chris replied “YES”.

*****

“Welcome to harems and Harlots!” Jasmine announced.

Jasmine was a rather buxom blonde wench wearing a sexy pink medieval outfit. Not unlike one you might find at a Ren Faire.

“Welcome to the game, Chris!” Jasmine said with a wink.

“Thank you…” Chris said appearing at a podium. “Did I just get teleported?”

“Yea!” Jasmine said. “It’s awesome right!”

Chris nodded, “Is this DnD themed?”

“For legal reasons we are not associated with Hasbro and their late stage capitalism business practices.”

Jasmine turned to the camera, “and now to our lovely ladies!”

Contestants

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)