More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

Who are you? Were you alone or with a Group

Choose if you are a Male Leader of a Group.

How these five people had chosen you to be the leader was still a mystery. You had found yourself holed up in the basement of the Mall with five people, four women one other man.

The six of you had sat around that second day, talking. And over the course of the conversation everyone seemed to have differed all decisions to you. You had never really noticed this talent before, but it seems you were able to easily separate what needed to be done from what you wanted to be done. You seemed to have this...this clarity of thought in the matters.

It had served you well so far. You made the decisions. They acted upon them. Sure, you took their input, but when it came down to it, it was always your decision. You made it, you lived with it. So far they had been easy ones...but with the world going to hell in a hand basket you figured that there will be hard ones, and soon. As you looked at the supplies you had gathered with the group you realized that you had maybe two days left of food. That had to be rectified.

Now you have to decide if you are going to bring everyone with you on a scavenging run, or split the group. And if you are going to split the group, to decide how to split them up.

How do you decide.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)