More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

How do you decide.

Go over your group.

You look over the group as you think through your decision.

First is the other male of the group, Roger. He was a gas station attendant in his previous life. That's how you were thinking of it now, Previous Life. He was also a sometimes mechanic. Which could come in handy if you ever found a car in decent repairable condition to get out of the city. He is about six feet tall even, maybe a hundred eighty pounds. He has black hair and you suspect he was a goth on the weekends. Seems to not like you too much, but listens because he was always out voted. He may be a problem down the road, but right now he is too weak to do anything about it.

Next was the small blond Cindy. She's barely over five feet tall and maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet. She is a real sweetheart that was in her senior year of High School at the time of the outbreak. Her breasts you couldn't help but notice, as they probably contained all of her weight, easily a pair of D cups, if not DDs. She is also a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. She may be small, but she'll tie you in knots with ease. Takes a little convincing to go along with your plans, but listens to you anyway.

Then there is the older lady, Margo. She was a nurse in her previous life, which had already served you well when Roger had thought that taking the easy way out was a good idea. Luckily the man hadn't cut himself too deep, and Margo was able to staunch the bleeding and save his life. She is decently tall at five feet ten inches, and had strong hands from working the ER for fifteen years before the outbreak. She has modest breasts for her size at a small C cup. Because she is older than you she takes the most time to convince of your plans.

The last two are Identical twin girls in their low twenties. Yasmine and Darla were seniors in the local college. Yasmine was a Chemistry major, while Darla was an Engineering Major. Both brilliant, but naive. Besides Roger they had talked of ending it all as well, but you had convinced them not to as their knowledge would be important in the days, week, years ahead. Though they are still very depressed they are also the ones that never questioned your decisions. As soon as you made it they went with it wholeheartedly. Whatever the decision. You hope it's because you are putting forth good plans, and not because they like you. They are about five feet six inches, with the bodies of former cheerleaders. Your basic wet dream, you think to yourself.

Who do you bring with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)