More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Gryphon The Gryphon

How do you decide.

Consider Your Options

Leaning against the wall you scan the group scattered around the basement.

First off is the only other male in the group, 40 year old Tyrell. He worked construction before the outbreak, his skill with his hands has already come in handy fortifying the basement. He has picked up a lot of knowlage over the years, building, carpentry even a basic understanding of micanics making him a useful member of your group. The one disadvantage he has over the others is his size, at 5'10" and almost 320 lbs he is a little on the bulky side for clandestine scavenging missions.

Next up is Maya, 5'8" and 155 lbs she's of Dominican decent, she keeps her shoulder length black hair tied back in a ponytail. Her 26 year old body is pretty athletic with a pair of B cup breasts concealed beneath her clothing. The only member of the group with any military training and your trusted second. Some of the group felt her rank of corporal in the marine corps qualified her to lead this ragtag band of survivors. Yet Maya agreed that her skills as a soldier didn't automiticly make her a good leader. You have little doubt that her combat training will come in handy at some point in the future.

Colleen is from Irish stock and has the fiery red hair often associated with her race, which falls halfway down her back. She's spent the past four years at university studying to become a veterinarian, which makes her the closest thing your group has to being a doctor. Your constantly butting heads with her as she questions every decision you make, she challenges your ideas and sometimes that leads you to better ideas. So the friction works, and you often find yourself huddled in a corner bouncing ideas back and forth, while trying to catch a glimpse of her respectable C cup breasts straining against her skin tight tank top.

Then there's Skye, the mother hen of the group at 46 she's the eldest of your little band. She's taken it upon herself to ensure that the basement is kept clean and tidy, and the wonder's she can create with a few cans of food leave you wanting more. Despite her age Skye retains that quality that makes her desirable that you can't quite put your finger on, but you suspect that her ample chest has something to do with it. Her DD's stretch the fabric of her sweater obscenely.

Rounding off the group is Elena, a young women in her late teens from Eastern Europe. You haven't managed to get her exact age as she has she has barely spoken two words to you since the group got together. Her blonde hair tops a frail frame that looks like it would snap in a stiff breeze, she is so slender that she is practically flat chested. Easily the weakest member of the group and as such the most expendable, she's latched onto Skye and barely leave's her side.

Who to take

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)