More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

Who do you follow?

Chloe Cosmo, a falling star

Chloe Cosmo was complicated. Well, no she really wasn't. She was the daughter of a famous actress and her father was a tech geek who made millions in Silicon Valley. Having had everything handed to her since birth she grew up expecting everything her way. When MTV had gotten big she was grabbed up as a reality TV star in moments. She'd bounced between reality shows, fake boyfriends, a brief lesbian phase, and even two runs at a celebrity rehab show. Itwas now coming on her 25th birthday and it was just getting worse.


Chloe slowly groans and begins pulling herself up in bed. Her head feeling like it's locked in a case of jello. Like, ew. She pulls an arm off of her and lets it fall next to whomever owns it. Sizing up the room it feels somewhat familiar. Can't place it right now though. She stands up and slowly makes her way to the mirror. Sizing up the damage of the evening she sees her makeup is absolutely in shambles and... yeah, that's cum in her hair again. She just got it done! With a humph she turns back towards the bed and begins digging around for her clothes. The body under the covers begins to turn, slowly sitting up and blinking in the bright sunlight.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)