More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

Who and where are you?

Chizuru Honshō (Bleach)

Ah, the boob obsessed Lesbian of Karakura Town who's in love with Orihime. Okay, so is she only after Orihime or is she gonna build a harem? Or maybe she decides to go after Ichigo to get Orihime under her thumb while still getting a nice hard dick to impregnate them both?

Course, there's always her being a futa or a controlled Futa (she can choose if she has a dick or or just a pussy) meaning she can impregnate Oirhime herself while also taking some boys if she wants.

Of course she could gain powers to help in the fights, or just edit herself to see spiritual entities and then tame the ones she wants.

Or she can rewrite the school to be women only and make herself the disciplinary committee and as such she can give out any "punishments" she wants while keep Orihime as her obedient love .

Or she could make the world a lesbian paradise full of big breasted women with her as the queen.

Or she can mix the world up with any manga and anime that exist in the world.

So many choices for a horny girl to take advantage of and have fun doing.

So, where is she and what's she starting as?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)