More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BonusPhantom BonusPhantom

Who (and what) are you?

Chime, Female Fairy

She was hot, and she hurt.

Chime struggled to wake up, the pain made rest uneasy, but the exhaustion she felt compelled her to lie still and not move. She tried to open her eyes, but found the task difficult, as if something was gluing her delicate lids shut. She tried to move, but her aching limbs met an external resitance, stuck in place. She tried to flutter her wings, but they felt heavy and sodden. It took a few moments of trying before she realised the pain she felt from the attempts was because they were stuck together, the delicate wings threatening to tear each other if she attemted to make them move.

Her eyes began to pry open, her tiny pink tongue poked out of her mouth, only to find her lips already wet, a heavy, salty taste coating them.

"It hurts..." she whispered to no-one. She tried to roll over, but was stuck fast. As she grew more awake, she grew more afraid. The leaf she was stuck to was unfamiliar, the rock it sat on was unfamiliar, the cave she was in was unfamilair! Everything was an unknown and her heart began to hammer in her chest. Even she was unfamiliar, her panicking mind remembering nothing about herself except that her name was Chime, she was a fairy, and she was afraid.

Then she felt the kick.

Her head could barely move, but she could tilt down and see herself. Her lovely dark skin was covered in a thick, milky substance, but more than that her stomach was heavily swollen. So much so that even if she could move her wings, she doubted she'd be able to fly with such a heavy rounded belly.

"I-I'm... pregnant?" she asked herself, staring at where her baby lay for a long minute.

Then she saw beyond herself. Saw that she was not alone. All beings were huge compared to a fairy, but an ogre was especially collosal. That the massive being was slumbering did nothing to help Chime. She would have screamed if she had that kind of strength, but the sound turned into a as she did her best to thrash around, instinctively trying to unstick herself and run.

(1 Action to try and free self.)

Fairy on display.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)