More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Do they go in or chicken out?

Chicken out

Jonathan looked at both girl sitting in the back seat of his car and felt that something was wrong with the house and the whole situation. All this seems too much to be true. Jonathan sensed a chill running up and down his spine something told him they had to run or something really bad was about to happen.

“Sorry girls all this smell bad. If we stay here for the night something wrong will happen I know it. Let hit the road.” Proposed Jonathan.

“You sure, we may pass up 75 000$.” Said Sonia.

“That the thing that worried me. Who pays 25 000$ to strangers only to spend the night in a supposed haunted house.” Answer back Jonathan

“ or killer I think. The 25 000 may be a pretext to bring victims inside the house and jump on them while they sleep.” Added Kim to the conversation.

“O.K. Fine let hit the road and go back home.” Ended Sonia. On those words, Jonathan turned the key in the ignition and moved away from the haunted house in the swamp.

They quickly reached home a few days later and gone back to their regular life. Jonathan and Sonia broke up a few weeks later but remained friends. Their regular life was too dull for their loved story to continue.

Neutral end 1: The end of the trip

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)