More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SophieUK SophieUK

Which beast do you become?

Cheetah

"Do not be shy. Answer me, mortal. Do you wish to forfeit your old human self for a life of eternal pleasure and eternal servitude? Do you wish to become a creature of pure, wild lust? To prey on humans and grant them ecstasy beyond imagination?"

She walks around you as she talks, looking you up and down, and you feel self-conscious under her gaze. The more you stare into the glistening eyes of the beast-goddess and see the insatiable desire that burns within them, the stronger your own yearning for her grows and the harder it becomes for you to resist her calling. The rational part of your mind cries out for you to flee, to run from the strange beauty as fast as you can - but you do not listen to it anymore. Your new mistress has awakened in you your darkest, deepest desires, and you no longer can nor want to resist the Seductress' power. Short, with a slender frame, slim hips, and small breasts and bottom, you were never really popular with the boys despite your pretty face, after all... and now is possibly the time to change that or to explore other possibilities...

"Yes... my mistress," - you mumble reverently, looking at your new goddess with a mixture of desire and adulation - "I wish to serve you! Transform me!"

There are no more words said as, without waiting, the beast-goddess lunges at you and pushes you to the ground, smiling devilishly as she rips your clothing with her claws. You vest top comes away easily, revealing your tiny, pointy breasts. Similarly, your mini skirt is easily despatched, along with the thin, white, cotton panties, with one flourish of her claws.

She looks somewhat disappointedly at your less-than-perfect body, with your rather pale skin over your boyish frame, a scattering of freckles typical of your red colouring (a constant source of teasing at college) but rather surprisingly you feel no shame under her gaze, knowing that soon enough you will be a perfect mate for her. With a mixture of curiosity and excitement you watch as the beast-goddess spreads her legs and approaches you, putting her wet furry sex right before you mouth. The smell of her dripping pussy juices is a new and unusual sensation for you. You have never been this close to another woman, although you have wondered what it would be like, and you find it excites you. You feel what can only be described as lust and reach forward and begin kissing those furry lips. "yes, my pretty", you hear her urge you on, as she spreads herself with her claws so you can begin eating her out, making the Seductress moan in what could only be heavenly ecstasy. The taste is strange at first but as you move your tongue with ever-greater speed and the moans of your divine lover become louder and louder, you feel energy filling your body, giving you renewed vigour and sexual energy; your limbs lengthen, although you remain slim, your muscles build and you feel power, a strength previously unknown to you. Your sex tingles and, glancing down, you see your lips developing, becoming more fully formed and obvious, the red curls receding and becoming downy. Your clitoris throbs, unseen and for attention, and feels swollen, larger. Furthermore, you feel strange tensions at the back of your spine and at the tips of your ears, as if something is growing on them. It seems that your transformation is well advanced - and you love every second of it.

"You have proven your worth, lover," - the beast-goddess whispers into your ear, her hands caressing your head, her voice even more seductive than before. "Now that you have pleasured me well, it is time for you to experience true ecstasy and complete your transformation. " With these words, the Seductress raises you up in her arms until you are eye to eye and grabs you - now, the real fun begins.

With a feral growl, the beast-goddess gets on top of you and begins rubbing her sex against yours, fucking you, sliding her pussy lips along and across yours with uncanny expertise. As ecstasy unlike any other fills your mind, you begin pushing back at her, timing your movements with hers, the lips of your sex against hers and, yes, that clitoris is bigger.

Her mouth finds yours, kissing you, then forcing her tongue inside, and you suck on it feverishly. The symbolism is not lost on her and she pulls back to roar a laugh "My, oh my, the boys are going to love you, my sweet!", before returning her kisses.

Your old insecurities are now completely destroyed by a wave of irresistible sexual pleasure that reshapes your very mind - turning you from a shy young woman into a feral beast worthy of the goddess of lust. You grapple with her, turning her until she is beneath you, and now it is you, devouring her and pushing your lips to hers, forcing your tongue inside her mouth, your fingers searching out her willing sex, prising her lips apart and forcing their way in. Your other hand explores her stupendous breasts, her nipples long and unnaturally hard. Teats. Your curiosity unbound, you move from her mouth to feed on them and she growls and bucks, pushing herself to you, her hand holding your head there as, you sense, she achieves orgasm.

As she does so, milk starts to spurt into your mouth, thick, sweet and sickly, and you feast upon it hungrily as she holds you there, still moving her sex against yours. As you suckle, you feel your body slowly change into an ideal of perfection, lean muscles growing on your once sexless body, as fur begins to creep on your skin and a long, fluffy tail sprouts from your newly rounded ass. Moans that turn into roars resound in the forest as you engage in what is definitely the most passionate sexual encounter you have ever had in all your life, fucking with wild energy and vigour impossible for a mere human, changing positions, exploring each other. Yet, strangely, despite all the time you have spent having sex, you have not experienced an orgasm... yet, and the tension becomes unbearable until finally she lies atop you, pinning you down, splaying your legs, forcing her fingers deep inside you, so deep it hurts, her thumb on your clitoris as she forces her teats into your mouth again.

You buck uncontrollably beneath her: "Yes, yes, my goddess! More, more, I want mo-"

And then it begins. You finally come., as tears stream down your face. Shrieking and holding her close to you, pinning your newly swollen but pert breasts between you.

Pleasure you cannot describe courses through you wildly, as if you were struck by lightning - so strong that all orgasms you have ever had in your entire life pale in comparison. As ecstasy consumes your body, your final changes begin - taking the last remnants of your old human life. New, wilder instincts and new, darker desires now govern your mind; you wish to hunt, to stalk men and women in the dark, to seduce and take them, and then turn them into seductive beasts as lustful as yourself. The beast-goddess rises with a look of satisfaction on her face, staring at your new body with pride.

"Excellent. Rise, my new lover and worshipper. Gaze at your new form and behold."

Slowly, you stand up and turn to the large pond of water near the cave, looking into your own reflection - and you cannot believe your own eyes. Before you stands a 2 meter tall, sinewy, cheetah-come-woman covered in downy orange fur, bearing only a slight resemblance to your old human self - savage and feral, yet beautiful: irresistible to both men and women, you suspect. Your body, once rather ordinary, is now lean and athletic, with a small but rounded bottom, perky nipples atop your perfect breasts, your hands and feet end with sharp black claws and a long, furry tail slithers from the back of your spine. Your face, while still recognisable, is now very pretty in an animalistic way, with large cat-shaped eyes, petite feline ears on top of your head and sharp, predatory teeth moistened by a flickering pink tongue. You smile devilishly, wondering why you have become a cheetah of all animals. Maybe it is because you've always found them powerful and alluring, or perhaps your propensity for running and cunning? Or maybe it was the goddess who thought you'd look better that way?

Your new self does not care - nor does it care about anything except the hunt. Reverently you bow before your mistress, kiss her clawed hand and then escape from the forest, sniffing the air and instinctively knowing the road back to your hometown. Within minutes you find yourself hiding in the bushes, watching the sleeping night Saint-Macaire with the patience of the feral sexual predator you now are, watching for any stray passers-by to prey on.

Eventually you note several possible victims for yourself. First, you note a rather average-looking African boy, probably around 18, walking on the streets and enjoying the night sky with a look of confidence of his face, a swagger in his walk - he could easily become a very good-looking mate. You also notice that one house's door in the town is not locked, and judging by the scent that comes from that building (being a beast, your senses are now much more acute, and your body is more sensitive in general), there are at least two girls there - friends, or perhaps lovers? There is also a group of boys nearby, a gang: 'that could be interesting', you smile to yourself. Finally, you have a key that you've taken from the pockets of your discarded clothing - the key to your friend's house. Although not a 'boyfriend' as such, you are very close, spending a lot of time together, sharing many interests. You and Eduarde planned to meet last night, and though you might be late, you are sure not going to disappoint him... sex has never been on the agenda, although you have shared a bed as 'friends', but maybe that is about to change....

Who will be your first conquest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)