More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by femdom_sporty femdom_sporty

Which team do you get assigned to?

Cheerleading

... cheerleading. While we had lots of candidates who specialized in one sport, no manager candidates did cheerleading. We believe your diversity makes you the best suited for it" She finished.

You flushed. Cheerleading? That's not even a sport?! All of your experience in almost every other sport at you got cheerleading?!

Wait...you say to yourself. No this is good. It's cheerleading! I'll be around the hottest, most popular girls on campus. This will be great!

Feeling better you get up to follow the line of cheerleaders and there are some lookers. The cute red head you saw is in front of you.

"Hi!" She said cheerily, "I'm Amber. Pretty crazy you getting switched around. But I loved my recruitment your here. The team captain told me all about the some team traditions that really sold me on the school. I think you'll love it!"

"That's great," you say "but do they allow the managers in on that?"

"Of course silly. Managers and the male cheerleaders. You know, we are always short on male cheerleaders. Maybe you can switch. You'd get to spend more time with us that way."

She winked but before you could reply the coach and captain showed up.

Coach Anne, she didn't give her last name, was in her mid twenties and the youngest coach at the school. She was a former team captain from California who was hired on short notice while she was in grad school after the previous staff of male coaches were all fired for having affairs with students. She was still working on her psychology PhD before she moved on. She was average height but that was the only thing average about her. She had a rockstar body and beach blonde hair. She was young enough to get away with flaunting her cleavage stiff and the she wore barely hid anything as the neckline plunged all the way to her stomach.

Captain Morgan Reynolds was equally stunning. She had jet black hair to her waist and while she was only averaged sized in breasts, she had an ass to die for.

Coach Anne said "All right squad, I need you to sign you contracts before we begin the season. Be sure to read them closely as there are a lot of rules and traditions that you are required to follow."

Do you read the contract?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)