More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deskferret Deskferret

What do you do,

Check out the orc in the corner.

You tell Silvia to see you in the morning about her request, and head down to the tavern area. Your interest is in the orc in the corner. Tou approach her table.

"Is there room at this table?" You ask her.

"Not really, I prefer to drink alone." She responds.

"Now is that anyway to greet an old friend. You know you could have helped me out when I walked in." You say out loud while grabbing the seat next to her.

"What do you want?" The orc whispers annoyed.

"Are you a guild hunter?" You whisper back.

You pull out you bounty hunter's seal under the table. She flips out a matching bronze seal from a satchel on her belt. She quickly repockets it.

"What do you want?" She asks

"Who are you after?"

"See the gnome dancing on the table?"

"Yeah."

"Do you see the horny little goblin drooling all over her?"

You turn,and spot him. He's wearing a white shirt, brown vest, black trousers, and black buckled shoes. He's currently standing on a chair, and grinding his crotch against the edge of the table.

"Yeah, I see him."

"His name is Skrung, and he's a wanted . His favorite prey are gnomes, dwarves, goblins, and kobolds." She tells you in a hushed tone.

"What's his bounty up to?"

"200 gold. I've tracked him here. He's been staying here for a few days. I'm positive he's stalking the girls of the bar."

"I'm sorry for eavesdropping Sir, but that's what I wanted to talk to you about." Silvia the tavern wench says, as she approaches with two large ales. "Ever since that goblin showed up, three girls have gone missing. Two servers and a dancer."

"What species were they?" The orc asks.

"The servers are dwarves, and the dancer is a red scale kobold." Silvia answers.

"I can help you catch him for thirty percent." You tell the orc.

"Deal. He's so damn slippery, I could use a hand. " the orc agrees.

"So what do I call you?" You ask the orc.

"Ravonica, and what's your name human?" The orc asks back.

Do you give her your real name?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)