More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Almax Almax

Where do you go to?

Check out a small commotion

{if Whore == 3}Hey -- it sounds like some slut's getting off in the middle of the street. Following the sound, you're led to a small crowd of gathered people, all surrounding the nude girl as she shoves a yellow dildo inside herself. It seems to be doing her wonders.{else}You hear a bit of noise coming from a crowd of people, and decide to check out what's going on. You're not as tall as a lot of the people in the crowd, so it's kind of hard to see what's going on, but it sounds like maybe somebody's doing some exercise?

You manage to shove through the crowd enough to make it to the front of the circle forming around this scene. You don't feel bad, because these people shouldn't have much trouble seeing over you. But now it's really hard to get out again, which is bad, because that's all you want to do after seeing what these people were surrounding -- a girl, naked and lying on the pavement, p-pleasuring herself with a bright yellow sex toy! Oh, man, this isn't exercise at all!{endif}

With a yell, she cums explosively over the sidewalk, and comes to rest panting and laying on her back on the pavement. A man in colourful clothing and wearing a top hat steps forward and addresses the crowd.

"Well, as you can see, our innovations are quite remarkable, and can really make a difference for you! I know what you're thinking --'how much does this divine trip to heaven cost?' -- well, today is your lucky day! We're still in the development phases, so we will be handing out these toys FREE OF CHARGE, to anybody willing to take them home and act as our focus group."

Behind him, out of his line of vision, a whistling member of the crowd steps out and takes the delirious girl who just creamed herself by the leg, and drags her out and through the crowd. You wonder where.

"We'll be leaving these boxes here, along with the cards you can use to contact us and report your experiences. I've got to swing by the next district of the city now, but I hope you all have an exciting evening."

The man turns around and sets down the boxes, then surveys the area, confused. "Tiffany?"

{if Whore == 3}Well, you're not hopefuly they'll be able to satisfy you, so you leave that contact card behind, but why not pick them up to be safe? In the section for women, like yourself, you find a yellow dildo similar to the one the girl was using, called a 'special model', and some nubs you're supposed to put onto your nipples.{else}You're not into this kind of dirty stuff. Really! You've never even been on a date before.{if Orgasms<1} Actually, you've never had an orgasm before either.{endif} This stuff just isn't for you! But then... the noises she was making made it sound like a good workout, so maybe it could make you more fit? And- if it's to help out a local business....

You only check the boxes because you're idly curious, not because you intend to take any of them or anything. For girls, there's a 'special model' dildo, and some weird looking things you're supposed to put on your- um, chest.{endif}

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)