More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nanking Nanking

What happens to make Samus naked?

Chasing a bounty

Samus' ship flew through the void of space at high speed. The bounty hunter princess was in hot pursuit of her most recent bounty a meteorite, but this was no ordinary space rock this one was alive. It was actually a nomadic lava monster that had destroyed a number of settlement as it traveled from planet to planet. Samus had been hired to track this thing down and destroy it for a large sum of money. Money she really needed right now. Samus has suffered a bit of a dry span with work and it was starting to show. Her ship was in need of serious repairs and several systems were deteriorating including armor, scanners, and air conditioning. That last one was a big problem as she had been tracking the lava monster as it traveled from planet to planet, and every one of those planets had been extremely hot. From Desert worlds to Volcano planets this beast had taken her to the galaxies greatest literal hot spots, and these visits had turned Samus' gunship into a furnace. Even in space the creature had Samus to chase it close to the surface of several suns increasing the temperature inside the ship even more.

"I've got you this time you bastard," Samus said before taking a massive slurp from her soft drink. While this job had started as just business, now it was personal. The hellish heat Samus had been to endure was really getting to her. She was covered in sweat and her skin was warm to the touch. At one point she had tried staying in her Varia Suit while onboard the ship but that had failed after her suits cooling systems broke down. Did I mention it needed repairs as well. Without her suit, Samus was to pilot her sweltering ship in her Zero suit. But that was becoming too much also.

"Screw it," The sweaty Samus proclaimed. She touched the inviso-zipper on her neck and used it to unzip her suit in the front. She blue material opened like a stage curtain to reveal Samus' creamy white skin.

"Aaaaaaah," Samus moaned, exposing her sweaty skin to the open air felt amazing. Samus unzipped her suit all the way down to just below her belly button. She though about going all the way, taking off her Zero Suit and flying her ship au natural, but she didn't have the time. The meteor monster was heading straight for a nearby jungle planet and Samus was determined to catch it this time.

"Got you," Samus smiled. Before, every time the monster had landed, Samus could only track it's general location because of her ships broken scanners. So she had to land and search for the beast just to end up watching the thing fly offword again, but not this time. This time Samus would follow the creature's trajectory using line of sight, so that when it landed Samus would be right on top of it. As they entered the planets atmosphere the meteor began to burn up in reentry and so did Samus' gunship.

"Warning," the ship's computer yelled, "adjust trajectory to insure a safe landing."

"No way," Samus screamed, "I'm killing this thing."

Samus continued chasing the beast as her entire ship was ingulf in flames.

"Hot hot hot hot hot," she screamed as the ship's internal temperature climbed even higher. At this point a normal human would have passed out from the heat, but Samus wasn't an normal human.

As she got closer Samus was able to make out the details of the planet. It was mostly water with one medium sized continent in the center. The monster was heading for the southern half of the planet near the coast. This planet was nothing like the worlds the beast had traveled to before, which could only mean one thing. It was tired and . It needed to land and didn't care where. Samus smiled sinisterly she had worn it down and now it had made a huge mistake. This would be an easy kill.

Finally the beast crashed into the planet creating a large crater. Samus landed near the crater. She needed to hurry up and get out there or the beast might escape agian. However when she tried to get up she found herself stuck.

"What the," she exclaimed. Looking down Samus saw that her suit, now looser on her body since she had opened it up was wedging into her pilot's seat. "No no no not now." Samus desperately attempted to get her suit unstuck but to no avail.

Then Samus heard a roar. She looked out the window and saw movement. The beast had gotten up and was attempting to flee. If Samus waited too long it would get away. She had to get in her Power Suit and pursue it now or it would escape.

What does Samus do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)