More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by behka behka

Who does Nazia go after?

Chasing The Pirate

One day she received a text from an anonymous number on her phone. It had the description of the area where the Pirate was apparently seen. It had no other information and when Nazia tried calling the number back, it was switched off.

Nazia followed the description and went to the area at night, knowing The Pirate’s operational hours were at night. There was nothing. She repeated this for a few nights but there was no trace. She wondered if it was just a fake message or something to distract her while the Pirate was up to a job somewhere else? But the next day she received another Text from the same number, this time with a photo of a young woman dressed in white T-shirt and black jeans and asking her to go during the day. Nazia had never managed to actually see The Pirate’s face and this frustrated her to no end.

She waited at several cafes during the day when suddenly the same woman from the photos appeared. This time she was wearing the similar black jeans and a black jacket on top. Nazia’s detective instincts told her to follow this woman.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)