More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prof37 Prof37

Who gets the Calendar?

Chase Valentine, Pervert in Denial

The bright morning sun peeked through the dusty black curtains of a cluttered room. The white walls were lined with a multitude of different old knick-knacks and antiques. Empty bottles of soda, clothes, and used tissues littered the floor, mostly centered around the desk in the corner and the bed next to it, in which slept a scruffy young man named Chase. Standing at 5'9 with dirty blonde hair that he often found falling into his eyes and a physique standing somewhere between lean and chubby, Chase had never exactly been part of the popular crowd. He had once been considered a nerd by many but had been out of that group when rumors wouldn't stop going around about how much of a dirty pervert he was.

If asked, he would always vehemently deny them. Of course he hadn't been staring at her tits! He just happened to be lost in thought and was looking in that general direction. He would never even consider taking upskirt pictures of the cheerleaders, he just happened to be taking pictures of a butterfly who happened to fly onto the field! And why did people think he spends all his free time jerking off? It’s not all the time...

In reality, he did do all of those things. A lot. Though, he would never admit it, even to himself. He refused to admit that he was a pervert, even when he found himself staring directly at his mother's breasts at the dinner table. To him, either he hadn't meant to, or it wasn't his fault- they were so damn big, how could they not be in his field of vision?

He’d been socially demoted to outcast both at school and at home. His sister, Samantha, had gotten sick of him leering at her and her friends and had already started shunning him years ago. His mother had been teetering on the verge for a while, wanting to believe her boy couldn't be as bad as people made him out to be. Though her confidence in him had waned over time, with multiple incidents making it look more and more like everyone was right about her son.

A knock on the door pulled Chase out of his slumber, and he groggily called for the visitor to come in. His bedroom door swung open softly, revealing his mother already dressed in her work clothes, a beige pantsuit, and matching khakis. Even though it was a Saturday, she was often called into work for her job as an executive of a small but growing paint company.

“Honey?” She called softly from the doorway as he struggled to lift himself into a sitting position. “I’m about to head into work, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday before I went in. Make sure you get along with your sister while I’m gone, and we’ll get to go to that nice Italian restaurant you like, ok?”

“Mm, yeah, sure mom,” he mumbled, sleep still pulling at him. Though I’d much rather go to the strip club than Manga-Manga, he thought before dispelling the dirty idea. He flopped back down into bed, letting sleep overtake him again.

“Alright honey, well I’ll be-” She paused mid-sentence for a moment, and when she started up again there was clear anger in her voice.

“Chase Adam Valentine. What is that on your floor?”

His heart stopped and his eyes snapped open as he sprang up from bed, following his mother’s gaze. On the floor next to his laundry basket was a pair of pink cotton panties.

He blanched. “Mom, I can explain! They must have gotten mixed up with my clothes in the laundry!” She gave him a cold stare, unconvinced.

“So your sister’s panties got mixed up in your laundry. Again. For the umpteenth time just this year?”

He shelved the memory of him spying the panties on the floor of the laundry room and curiously picking them up to potentially… examine. For later. Hey, he was just curious! He just found panties… interesting for some reason.

“...Yes.”

She sighed, shaking her head. “I am so disappointed in you, young man. When are you going to grow out of this… perverted phase of yours? You’re 18 for god sakes!”

“I’m not a perv-” He started to object but was silenced by his mother’s glare.

“You are going to take those panties back to your sister and apologize to her right now, and we are going to have a more in-depth conversation about this when I get home.” With that, she disappeared from the doorway.

Fuck, Chase thought as he himself onto the side of his bed and ran his hands through his hair. It’s not that odd to want to get a closer look at some panties… maybe a sniff or two. Why does everyone have to think it’s so weird?

Stepping off the bed, he stretched for a moment, letting out a grunt before swooping down and grabbing the pair of panties. He brought them up to his face to get at least one good smell before returning them. He felt himself begin to harden down below and briefly wished the panties were used before he had to return them, but quickly pushed the thought away.

Though, it did give him an idea as he walked towards the door. He shoved the panties into his underwear, making sure to stuff the soft fabric around his manhood. Pulling some pants over his now bulging briefs he smirked. It’s not like Sam didn’t deserve to be messed with, he reasoned. After all, it was pretty much her fault he was such an outcast at this point.

He crept out into the hallway and made his way towards his sister’s room. It wasn’t a long way, only 3 doors down, but his heart was beating the entire time.

Please don’t be awake yet, please don't be awake yet! He pleaded to himself as he cracked the door with the “Chase keep out!” sign.

Peering into his sister’s room, he let out a sigh of relief as he saw her still sleeping under her light pink sheets. He quickly fished her underwear out of his pants, tossing it as silently as he could into her hamper, and softly shut the door.

It was an inevitability that he was going to receive an earful from his sister again, but at least it would probably wait until dinnertime now. He would have plenty of time to come up with an excuse.

Chase made his way back into his room and closed the door behind him. Man, today is gonna suck even more than it usually would, he thought. And on my birthday, to boot! He slumped onto his door with a dejected crinkle.

He blinked. A crinkle? Turning around, he was greeted by an unexpected sight. Hung up on his door was a calendar that seemed to be from the early 2000s. The top was of a generic pretty brunette wearing a crop top at a beach party with MAY 2020 printed over her. A pencil hung from some string that was tied to the nail holding the calendar onto the door.

Chase didn’t own a calendar.

Curiously, he looked down to the days and found that someone had written down on the dates, and gaped. Along with Memorial Day being labeled, his birthday had been written in as well. Instead of it just saying “Chase’s Birthday,” it read “Chase Valentine gets the calendar.”

The handwriting on it looked vaguely familiar to him, but he couldn’t place it for the life of him. Maybe it was a gift from a relative that his mom had put up in his room while he was sleeping?

He didn’t know and made a mental note to ask his mother about it at dinner when she was done screaming at him.

Wistfully, he grabbed the dangling writing utensil and brought it to the day’s date. Might as well write something in here, at least as a joke, He thought.

What does he write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)