More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Elist Elist

What does he write?

Free Titty Day

His mind still swimming with the memories of all the busy women in his life, Chase wrote down the words "Free Titty Day" for tomorrow. He flipped through the calendar and found a section detailing each holiday. He felt a chill when his eyes landed on a blank entry under the exact same title he had just wrote down.

"What even the fuck?" Chase said out loud, questioning his sanity. Seeing the other days have detailed descriptions, he felt compelled to fill in the entry.

A day of appreciation for female breasts. All women go topless on this day and encourage others to look and touch their breasts.

"That would be the best day of my life!" Chase was already conjuring a fantasy where his wish came through. Of course, it wasn't possible in real life, right?

Chase went on with his day afterwards, already putting the strange calendar at the back of his mind.

That is, until the next day rolled around and he came downstairs still wiping the sleep from his eyes to see two pairs of glorious breasts. Chase had never seen them outside of a magazine or a computer screen, so he was shocked stiff.

The bigger pair, by a large margin, belonged of course to his mother. Now Chase had never considered himself interested in , but it was hard to ignore the women in his family when they were both drop dead gorgeous. His mother possessed a mature allure combined with a youthful appearance that often left people mistaking her for your older sister. Her massive knockers swayed and wobbled as she served your breakfast.

"I see you're getting right into it. Well, of all the days your behavior is only accepted today," your mother said with a roll of her eyes. She was really tired of your lecherous ways.

"Wait, what? This is..." Chase thought of the calendar. "Free Titty Day?"

"Don't tell me you forgot! It's your favorite day of the year!"

"Yeah... I'll bet it is..." The entire conversation was carried out with Chase's eyes tracking her it's every motion.

"I'm surprised you haven't started squeezing them yet. I haven't forgiven you for the bruises you gave me last year!"

Chase's gaze moved from one pair of breasts to the next. They were much smaller, yes, but benefitted from youth and was very perky. Samantha was a fit, beautiful girl with a huge online following due to the scantily clad photos she posts on the regular.

"I can touch them?"

"Quit acting dumb, bro. Go ahead."

In a trance, Chase approached his sister. He placed both hands on her chest and gently caressed. They felt like warm water balloons.

"Happy Titty Day!" Samantha wished him. "Now if you're quite done, I need to eat."

"Chase, your breakfast is getting cold," his mother admonished. He processed his thoughts while chewing. The calendar. Either it worked in some mystical way, or get had gone mad.

"Mom, don't forget I need a ride to the mall later."

"Sure sweetie."

The mall! Chase's eyes lit up. That meant Samantha's hot friends would be there, and would all be topless and willing to be touched! In fact, the mall would have so many hot babes on a Sunday! It would be a titty buffet!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)