More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragonODaWest DragonODaWest

Who's the protagonist of this story?

Chase, an 18 year old college student (but not for long)

Chase has always had an uncanny knack for weaseling his way out of situations. Whether it was sneaking out of the house after hours, talking his way out of speeding tickets, or trying to convince people to forgive him for a string of rash decisions. This all came to a head on the morning of his eighteenth birthday.

He had woken up feeling lightheaded and disoriented. His family members had seemed suspiciously compliant. Maybe it was that fact that his birthday was today, but everybody around him seemed…different. He seemed…different.

His movements felt slow and sluggish and all the colors seemed too bright and cheery. The weather was the perfect autumn day for mid October and the wind coming through his window smelled so FRESH. Everything seemed too good to be true.

So Chase decided that was the case. This was a dream. It had to be. All the sensations were turned up to eleven and things were just too damn perfect. If waking up in his bed on his birthday morning was going to be the dream tonight, then sure, he was going to roll with the punches.

He swung his legs out of the bed and onto the floor, wiggling his toes into the plush carpet. He opened the door after a satisfying stretch and almost bumped right into his older sister.

She recovered quickly and a big smile lit up her face, “Good morning, birthday boy!” She leaned up and gave him a light peck on the cheek before bouncing away into her room.

Chase couldn't help but smile back, “Good mornin’, Chel.”

Chelsea was his sister, older by two years, and they had always been close. She had basically been a second mother to him for a little while during their mom’s stints of overtime at work. She was gorgeous, of course. How could any body come out of their beautiful mother and not be?

She had dirty blonde hair that reached just past her shoulders and skin that was still tanned from a summer at the beach. Her breasts were somewhere in the C-cup to D-cup range and her body was a tight, toned athletic build. A skinny waist with a pert butt that looked amazing in anything, not to mention her toned legs. Right now she was still in a light tank top that showed some midriff and skin hugging sleep shorts.

She looked back at him over his shoulder and blew him a kiss with a smirk and a wink. Chelsea had taken the day off of classes to hang out with him on his birthday and she was really hamming it up. He didn’t mind the attention though. Chase rinsed his face in the bathroom sink and took a pee before heading downstairs. But not before almost bumping into Chelsea again as she burst out of her room.

“Oi Chels, you tryin’ to get in my way?” He teased her as he smiled and playfully pinched her exposed waist. She swatted his hand away and smiled a smile that said, ‘I have no idea what you’re talking about, dear brother of mine.’

Chase grunted and continued the fake anger, “Well then go fuck yourself, missy.”

She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, “But I was gonna come down so I could eat breakfast with youuuu.”

“And I think you should go fuck yourself, birthday boy’s orders,” he crossed his arms over his chest and puffed it out.

She sighed, “Ughh fine, but I’ll be down as soon as I’m done, okay? Don’t start without me.”

She emphasized her sentence with a pointed finger at your chest and then turned around to walk back towards her room. She pulled something out of her nightstand drawer and flopped onto the bed, whipping off her shorts and spreading her legs. Chase watched, fascinated.

She began to rub herself and stuck what Chase now saw was a dildo into her mouth, pushing it in and out while slobbering over it. She removed it from her perfect lips with a sluuuurp and slowly inserted it into her pussy. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed as she slowly penetrated herself with it. All without even closing the door.

Chase slowly crept closer to his sister’s room and leaned on the doorframe just watching it happen. From this new viewing angle, he could clearly see her shaven pussy sitting between her luscious legs. She was certainly not holding back with her toy. Her clit rubbing increased in speed and ferocity and she shoved the dildo up to its base, enveloped in Chelea’s pussy. Her legs began to shake and she let out a long, low moan as she rode out her climax in bliss.

She pulled the fake cock out of her vagina and shoved it in her mouth to clean it off before she slid it back into the nightstand drawer. She hopped up off her bed and locked eyes with Chase for a long, long second.

“Pfffft,” she laughed while putting her shorts back on, “If you had wanted a show why didn’t you just say so? And there was no reason for you to just have been standing by the door. What are we, strangers or siblings?”

Oh right, this is a dream, he thought, I guess my subconscious is more fucked up than I thought. Lusting after my beautiful sister like this. May as well ride it out, let’s see what other messed up fetishes are hidden in there.

Chase smiled and stood up from against the door frame, “Sorry, of course, I just wanted to try something a little different today. C’mon gimme a kiss and then we can head down and get some food.”

His sister smiled and sighed in an exaggerated way before leaning up and grabbing his chin and kissing him on the cheek.

“I meant on the lips, dear sister of mine,” Chase waggled his eyebrows for added effect.

She smiled again and pulled him down to meet her face this time. Their lips attached and released with a light smack. She smiled up at him and patted him on the cheek affectionately, “Finally warming up to some familial affection, huh? Mom’ll be thrilled with that!”

Chase’s brain had stalled at the kiss but quickly began to rev again and he spoke, “Ha ha, yeah I guess I’m past my awkward phase now, right?” Chelsea giggled and practically skipped through the hall and down the stairs.

He can’t for the life of him decide if this is a good dream or bad dream. Regardless, he’ll have to have a stern conversation with the voices in his head when he wakes up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)