More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

What's next?

Charms Class

Author's note: this a story that I wrote a while ago, also on this site. You can find it on "Wizarding World ENF" if you want. I wanted to published it here to see if more people would see it and give their opinion. I will also divide the original story a few times, that way creating the possibilitie for me or another person to write different branches for this story.

All characters in this story are 18 or above.


So, Ginny was in incantation’s class. Normally, this would be easy for her. She was good with incantations. But for the last few days her wand had not been cooperative. It seemed broken. Ginny was almost certain that she messed it up a few nights ago during one of her streaks through Hogwarts. She had to run, but accidentally fell. She did not get caught or hurt, but her wand got chipped a little bit.

Right now, sitting at the back of the classroom and just like all the others, Ginny was trying to cast Wingardium Leviosa. One spell that was easy for her, because her friend Hermione had taught her how to perfectly pronounce the incantation.

But it was not working. She was certain that the problem was the wand. It had given a few problems since that night. She did what she had been doing for the last few days and just kept on repeating the spell until it worked. She did 4 times. At the fifth time she felt that the wand was working. But instead of seeing the quill on her table lift up, she felt something going down.

What went down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)