More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cgannman Cgannman

So who did you choose?

Charmander

It was no contest. You wanted charmander because he was a fire type. And nothing screams I'm a fire type more than a tail literally on fire.

"I choose you charmander!" I shout as I exaggeratedly throw his pokeball releasing him from the little ball. With a burst a white light Charmander pops out of his pokeball and gives an excited whoop.

"Char! Char!" He growls out as he shakes his tail back and forth. Eager to have been the one chosen to go.

"Ahh the fire lizard Pokémon. An excellant choice. My oh my he sure is excited. Err leaf?" Professor Oak started to say before I cut him off.

"Who is just the cutest Pokémon ever? You are aren't you! Yes you are!" I was now pinching charmanders cute little cheeks. He wagged his tail even faster now. Clearly, charmander loved the attention.

"Hey Leaf maybe you outta-"

"And who is gonna help me leave this tiny little town forever and ever? You are, yes you are my brave little charmander!" Charmander was now furiously wagging his tail back and forth.

"Leaf get him to stop wagging his tail before. No! No! No! My research notes on pikachu mating habits!" The professor was now wildly stomping on several papers that had spilled from his briefcase. Looking back and forth I realized now that with charmander waving his tail so fast embers has been flung all over the place. Thus lighting some of the professor's papers on fire.

"Oh my Arceus I am so sorry professor. I didn't mean to, I was just, and then, I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do at all to make up for this?" I was so in trouble. Professor Oak was my ticket out of this hell hole called a town and now I just lit his research notes on fire.

"Well, there is one thing you could do for me..."

What does Professor Oak as you to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)