More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

Who is your tormentor?

Charlotte

The school’s queen bee floats gracefully in your direction, her admirers parting easily from her path. Once no one else can see her face, though, it twists into a scowl of utter contempt.

Without preamble, she marches up and yanks down your pants. You yelp and try to cover up, but her hands bat yours away.

"I distinctly recall telling you, John, that you were to wear panties to school. Did you think that'd changed? Do you not care about the effort I put into getting you in them in the first place?"

The whole hallway is staring. You hope some of them at sweet, kind Charlotte ripping into you, but this is high school, they're probably mostly staring at your dick. Not that Charlotte would care in any case, since she's probably going to-

She taps your cheek. "So you don't forget, I have dinner with your family tonight. Don't try and duck out, or things will be much harder on you."

The world blurs and stretches and you are once again wearing your pants up while Charlotte approaches you, smiling all saccharine sweet. "{first_name]! It's been forever! We'll have time to catch up, though, your mom invited me to dinner."

You can hear what sounds like everyone whispering and muttering. Probably about how sweet she is to reach out a hand to the powerless normie. Everything goes her way and there's nothing you can do about it that she can't undo in the blink of an eye.

You really aren't looking forward to tonight.

Anything else happen during the school day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)