More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who do we follow?

Charlie, 37 year old 'slut hopper'

Before the world changed, Charlie was a homeless man. He lived off the soup kitchens and the huddle around burning barrels with no way to get himself what he wanted except through the occasional criminal activity. Despite whatever manner of humble origins that was plastered onto him via the harmless homeless man stereotype, Charlie was also what was once called a pervert. He would spy on women and jack off in the street, having the kind of vibe that would normally identify him as a sex crazed creep. Obviously, he had a bad reputation in the neighborhood because of it, and through that, times were much tougher when begging for spare change.

Fortunately for him, things looked up some months after the health centers opened. One of the women he usually spied on, a 20 year old blondie who worked as a model, suddenly appeared one day to take him to her apartment, where she cleaned him up and let him fuck her all night long. It was like a wet dream come true as he slammed his cock deep inside her willing cunt, hearing her moan and feeling her shudder from the endless pumping of his hips. It became paradise when she insisted on having him empty his balls inside her every day, which he delightfully indulged every morning and every night, not noticing the frequency and volume of cum he could shoot out at any time. He stayed with her for a month, learning about the new changes to the world and the impending crisis. To him, he did not care so much for the end of the human race. His mind was too preoccupied with the prospect of encountering more horny women who were willing to fuck him. After a while, he decided to move on, hopping from one thirsty slut to the next, pouring his sperm into their holes to his dark heart's content in exchange for some time living in their homes. It did not matter who his new fuck buddy was or what the circumstances were. He was having the time of his life, and he cared for little else.

What situations does Charlie encounter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)