More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spiralqq spiralqq

What will Annie do?

Charge towards the assailants and beat the shit out them!

She couldn't stand to see this go on for any longer. The entire reason she came out tonight was to prevent this from happening. Annie needed to act fast.

Running towards the men at full speed, the three strangers took notice of her and turned to face her, leaving Tristan to deal with Nina alone. With all her momentum, Annie jumped into the air and delivered a fierce flying kick to the face of the black haired stranger. Her pointed heel had hit him so hard that it left a nasty cut on his cheek, and the impact of the kick was enough to knock him flat on his back. Dumbfounded, the other two strangers began to swing at her, but she quickly ducked under their attacks and retaliated with her own - a swift double nut punch that floored the two of them almost immediately. Within seconds, she had managed to dispose of 3 grown men, and turned to face Tristan, who had already managed to subdue Nina and tie her up in the trunk of his car.

He turned to look at the wannabe hero and smirked.

"I knew you'd find out about this eventually. Shoulda killed you when I had the chance."

Annie gasped. Did he really know she'd been a vigilante hero this entire time? No matter. It was time to take this criminal pervert down too.

"Come get some, bitch!" He yelled, provoking her to throw the first punch.

The two of them traded blows for what felt like forever. Tristan was a much better fighter than his lackeys, and far more athletic too, as he so kindly reminded her by stripping out of his leather jacket. Underneath it was a white tank top, so tight that it perfectly outline his huge chest and solid abdominal muscles, with his broad shoulders and massive biceps exposed on either side.

The fight continued until both fighters were sweaty and tired, but eventually Annie managed to connect a right hook to this chiselled jaw, briefly staggering him. Seizing the opportunity, she wound her leg back before delivering a swift kick straight into his groin. She did not connect with the soft, fleshy target she was expecting however, and instead drove her foot into something round, and solid. A wave of intense pain shot through her lower leg, and Tristan gave her a swift uppercut to the chin, sending her flying back and landing on the ground fading into unconsciousness.

"Seriously? You really thought I'd be out here doing this shit without protection? You really are dumb bitch!"

The last thing Annie heard before blacking out was the sound of his footsteps growing closer...

Next time she awoke, she found herself in the back of a moving car, with her wrists and ankles bound...

Does she...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)