More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spiralqq spiralqq

Does she...

Try to scream for help?

Annie knew she couldn't get herself out of this one alone. As much as she hated to admit it, she'd need to get someone else to help her if she wanted to make it out alive.

Deciding to go with the strategy of kicking on the walls of the trunk and calling for help in an effort to distract other drivers, she was disturbed to feel the car swerve to the side and come to a complete and abrupt halt. For a few minutes it was just dead silence, and it was perhaps the most terrifying experience of her life. Suddenly, light flooded the trunk of the car as someone opened it from the outside.

It was a very pissed off Tristan, looking down at her helpless tied up body with contempt. She looked around, they were in what looked like the middle of fucking nowhere, parked on the side of some backcountry road.

"Shut the fuck up!!" he yelled, punching her in the ribs as her did so. "You're gonna get us found out!!"

But Annie was fearless. Continuing to scream for help even in these dire circumstances, hoping that _someone _would hear her and come to her aid.

But no one did.

Does she...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)