More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yogue7 Yogue7

What gender are you?

Characters

This is what I have for now and new information may be added later on as the story grows.

Brad is 19. He is the host of the party. He is straight and his girlfriend is Ashley. He has a younger sister named Lilly. He has been your best friend since childhood. He is white and plays football. He has 8 inches in size. Has blond hair.

John is 18. He is straight, but single. He is white. He is in some of your classes, but you don’t hang out much. He has 5 inches. Has brown hair.

Daniel is 18. He is straight and his girlfriend is Crystal. He is white. You see him often when you’re with Brad and he comes over. He has 6 inches. Has brown hair.

Greg is 19. He is bisexual, but single. He is black and plays on the football team with Brad. You’ve only seen him at the games. He has 9 inches. Has black hair.

Ashley is 18. She is white and dating Brad. Sexual preference is unknown. She has size D breast. She is a cheerleader for the football team. She is shaven. Has black hair.

Missy is 18. She is straight, single, and white. She also has a reputation as a slut though that may or may not be deserved. She has size C breast. She also is a cheerleader for the football team. She is shaven. Has blonde hair.

Kelly is 19. She is lesbian and dating Heather. She is white. She moved next door to you just after you finished 8th grade and has been your friend since. She has size A breast. She keeps it trimmed though the pattern changes often. She has brown hair.

Heather is 18. She is bisexual and dating Kelly. She is black with black hair. She is shaven. She became your friend due to Kelly being your friend. She has size C breast.

Crystal is 18. She is dating Daniel and is bisexual. She is Latina with black hair. She keeps it trimmed and has size B breast. She became your friend through Daniel.

Lilly is 18. She is white, bi curious, and single. Her brother is Brad and she knows you through him. She has red hair and keeps a landing strip down below. She has size B breast.

Holly is 21. She is your older sister if you're male. She has size D breast. She is shaven below. She is single and bisexual. She caught you masturbating once, but never said anything to you about seeing you. She is on break from college.

David is 21. He is your older brother if you're female. He is straight and single. He has 7 inches. He once caught you watching porn, but never said anything about it to you. He is on break from college.

Jessica is a female in the female portion. She is 21 with size C breast. She is bisexual. She is shaven and has black hair. You only just met her after catching her having sex with David.

Beth is intersexual and bisexual. She is 22. She was born with a large clitoris and always thought of it as a penis. When she turned 21, she has surgery and had it extended to look more like a penis though she still has a vagina. Her penis is 4 inches. She has size B breast and is shaven. Her hair is blonde and she is white. She lives next door to Brad.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)