More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elyssov elyssov

What will the morning be like?

Characters

Eliza Lawson. Girl 18 years old. High school student. Excellent student, arrogant, terrible hypocrite, virgins. Hard temper. The girl is beautiful, with a very appetizing and sexy figure, but hides it under formal clothes.

Formally, she is the favorite of the teachers, but in fact, behind her back, the teachers do not like her. She annoys them with her omniscience and quarrelsome nature. Once she was a good, kind and sweet girl, but she became a victim of puberty. The fact is that the hormones hit her especially hard, and if she gave them free rein, she would be guaranteed to become the most famous school whore in the history of the city. Instead, she channeled all her sexual energy into studying and bitching. She keeps her virginity for her future husband. Secretly in love with a childhood friend, Michael.

Michael Knight: Eliza's only true friend. Secretly in love with her. Two years older. Neighbor next door. They were friends from childhood and before Eliza was 14 years old, they were inseparable. Actually, the friendship was preserved, but Eliza began to keep more and more distance. The reason is simple - Eliza is in love with Michael even more than he is with her, not only mentally, but also physically. Simply put - she passionately wants him. Being next to him, she is so sexually aroused that the chairs are wet after her. That is why he tries to communicate remotely and not intersect in person. Michael himself is also not very simple. His family is in the secret organization Arcanum. In this setting - and witchcraft and dark forces and much more, up to the Ancients like the Gods from the worlds of Lovecraft. Mile's ancestors fought the Dark for centuries in the name of Humanity. This war is happening secretly from the common people, so the vast majority knows nothing about the secret side of the world. Although Michael's father and mother are not active agents at the moment, as they received serious injuries in the service, which, although they were cured by the best doctors of the Arcanum, the high command decided that they deserved peace. However, they, being in high ranks in the Arcanum, are still involved in decision-making, and also, they teach Michael everything they know and can do from childhood. Michael is in excellent physical shape, his psyche is trained to endure the strongest loads, he knows a lot about magic and how to resist it. He knows how to handle all types of hand weapons, is an excellent swordsman and drives almost all types of vehicles. At school, he is a tee - there is simply no strength to study. I would have rolled down to deuces, but a sharp mind and extensive erudition saves, in half with a sharp tongue.

Gina Proudmoore: A very simple girl from a poor family. On the verge of "white trash". At the same time, he has an extremely kind and gentle character ... In half with incredible accessibility. In fact, she is a school whore, but because of her mercy and kindness, no one will ever brand her like that. Surprisingly, all the guys with whom she sleeps - it is with her that they "make love" and not "fuck." Well, it's impossible to "fuck" such a nice girl. Just "make love". By nature, she is close to hippies, but without any abstruse dregs and new age. She just loves the whole world. At the same time - is the subject of Eliza's bullying. Eliza is annoyed by everything about Jean, including the fact that she sees her as an alternate version of herself. Plus, Eliza considers Gina a "stupid cow" due to low grades and breasts the size of JJ with a small stature and a slim, but very feminine figure. Eliza herself is a tall brunette model with F-size breasts, which she hides with all her might.

Malice Morrigan: To everyone but Michael, gothic informal, freaky, but far from outcast. They communicate with her, but are afraid to offend. Firstly, she is quite cruel, and secondly, there are rumors that those who angered her later regret it. Michael knows that Morrigan comes from a line of powerful witches. Formally, it is believed that they tied up and entered into an agreement with Arcanum that they would not use their talents against mere mortals. But that was over 200 years ago. Michael is sure they are continuing their maleficarum. However, there is no direct evidence. Malice, by the way, does not know that the Knight family is connected with Arcanum. And it's not a fact that she once heard about Arcanum, as such.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)