More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by synnworld synnworld

What's next?

Characters so far

Character Sheet update

Name: Lady Cassandra von Winterbourne

Age: 48

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Cernarian

Occupation: Wife, Duchess

Measurements: 42"-24"-37"

Skin: fair

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Hairstyle: Braided Updo

Body type: voluptuous, top-heavy

Relationships:

Lady Victoria von Winterbourne (Daughter)

Eldric von Winterbourne (Husband)

Description

Lady Cassandra, at the age of 48, exuded a captivating elegance as the wife of a Baron. Her full-length dress was a masterpiece of craftsmanship, skillfully accentuating her hourglass figure. The soft fabric gracefully flowed down, embracing her hips and waist, making her radiate poise and sophistication. The daring V-neck cut of her dress tastefully showcased her generous cleavage, elegantly enhancing her already ample bosom.

Her blonde hair was meticulously woven into an elaborate crown braid, resembling a regal circlet adorning her head. Delicate smaller braids on the sides intricately intertwined with the main braid, adding an ethereal touch to her appearance. Lady Cassandra's mesmerizing presence is complemented by her striking blue eyes, which seemed to hold a wealth of wisdom and grace.

___________________________________

Name: Lady Victoria von Winterbourne

Age: 18

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Cernarian

Occupation: Daughter

Measurements: 30"-23"-40

Skin: fair

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Hairstyle: Half Up-Do

Body type: pear, bottom-heavy

Relationships:

Lady Cassandra von Winterbourne (mother)

Eldric von Winterbourne (Father)

Description

At the age of 18, Lady Victoria possessed a gentle and unassuming charm befitting the role of the Baron's daughter. Her long, flowing, light blue dress enveloped her in an air of youthful elegance. The dress gracefully covered her ample curves, reflecting her more modest and reserved nature.

Her blonde hair was styled in a delicate half-up-do, where a section of hair was lovingly lifted and secured away from her face while the rest cascaded down freely. The hairstyle added a touch of enchantment to her appearance, mirroring her shy and gentle disposition. Lady Victoria's bright blue eyes held a sense of curiosity and innocence, leaving a lasting impression on those with the privilege of meeting her.

___________________________________

Name: Jabulani

Age: 32

Clan: Shaman

Tribe: Xandari

Build: Lean, Athletic

Race: Human

Height: 6ft

Weight: 180lb

Cock measurements: 10" length 5" girth

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Skin: ebony

Description

He draped himself in a flowing black cloth robe gracefully extending from his feet. The robe elegantly swept upward, delicately draping around his right shoulder, while the left side of his chest and shoulder remained bare and exposed.

On his feet, Jabulani wore simple wraps of cloth tied together with strings both at the top and around the ankle. These unpretentious foot coverings were a testament to his humble connection to nature and the elements. His bald head showcased the smooth, rich ebony of his skin, and a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow adorned his face, adding a touch of rugged charm to his appearance.

Around his neck, an intricately carved symbol proudly represented his spiritual lineage and the ancient traditions he upheld as a respected shaman. His deep brown eyes seemed to hold ancient wisdom, and his presence exuded an undeniable sense of spiritual connection to the world around him.

Bio:

Jabulani Xandari, a wandering shaman, arrived at the Winterbourne barony and rescued the baron's lady and daughter. Intrigued by their plight, he decided to lend his magical expertise to help the barony overcome its challenges. In a remarkable exchange, he offered his magical assistance in return for a place to stay on the estate. Now, Jabulani channels his mystical powers to confront the barony's issues head-on, determined to positively impact the land he now calls home.

___________________________________

Name: Eldric von Winterbourne

Age: 55

Occupation: Duke/nobleman

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Cernarian

Hair Color: blonde

Eye Color: blue

Weight: skinny

Skin color: pale white

Relationships:

Lady Cassandra von Winterbourne (Wife)

Lady Victoria von Winterbourne (Daughter)

Seraphina (head knight)

Edward (knight)

Filia (servant)

Description:

Adorned in opulent fabrics, his ensemble features a long, flowing cloak of deep royal blue lined with plush white fur that cascades gracefully over his broad shoulders. A golden brooch shaped like a snowflake secures the cloak at his chest, representing his prestigious title. Underneath, he wears a finely tailored doublet of cream-colored silk adorned with intricate embroidery in shades of silver and sapphire.

His trousers, made from the finest navy velvet, taper elegantly to polished leather boots, displaying his sense of authority and taste. A silver belt studded with sapphire gemstones cinches his waist, adding a touch of grandeur to the ensemble. To complete his noble appearance, a delicate chain of silver and sapphires hangs around his neck, a family heirloom passed down through generations.

Eldric's blonde hair, slightly graying at the temples, is meticulously combed back, and his striking blue eyes hold a wisdom earned through years of experience. His outfit reflects not just his status as a Duke but also his timeless style and appreciation for the finer things in life. As he moves through the halls of his castle or attends formal events, he commands respect and admiration from all who look at him.

___________________________________

Name: Filia

Age: 19

Occupation: maid (commoner)

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Cernarian

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: black

Hairstyle loose and wavy, shoulder-length

Body type: pear, curvaceous

Measurements: 34-22-35

Relationship:

Lady Cassandra von Winterbourne (Lady, noble)

Eldric von Winterbourne (Lord, noble)

Lady Victoria von Winterbourne (childhood friend, Noble)

Jabulani (Master)

Description:

The young servant girl, Filia, wore a modest dress, befitting her role as a commoner maid. She wore a simple, ankle-length cotte in a warm shade of brown with delicate light blue trimmings adorning the dress. On her waist was a black strung-up corset that drew attention to her slender waist and accentuated her every curve.

The black strung-up corset cinched tightly at her waist, creating an enticing contrast against the soft brown fabric, emphasizing her hourglass shape and leaving little to the imagination as she moved.

___________________________________

Name: Seraphina

Age: 27

Occupation: Knight Captain

Race: Human

Ethnicity: Cernarian

Race: Human

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Black

Hairstyle: Tied up into a knot

Measurements: 33"-22"-33"

Body Type: Hourglass Figure, Toned

Relationship:

Lady Cassandra von Winterbourne (Lady, noble)

Eldric von Winterbourne (Lord, noble)

Lady Victoria von Winterbourne (young lady, Noble)

Jabulani (ally?)

Edmund (boyfriend)

Aisling (party member)

Adalwolf (party member)

Description:

Seraphina, the knight captain, adorns silver armor, showcasing her silver hair. Her attire includes a silver bastard sword at her hip and a large angular shield on her left arm. The distinctive design, coupled boob window displaying an ample amount of her cleavage, emphasizes her presence both on and off the battlefield.

Her silver hair, artfully tied up into a knot, adds to the regality of her appearance, while her toned hourglass figure speaks to the discipline and dedication she brings to her role. Seraphina's unwavering gaze, framed by her captivating black eyes, reflects a resolute determination befitting a leader on the front lines of battle.

___________________________________

Name: Adalwolf

Occupation: Magus

Race: Beastkin - Wolfgirl Tribe

Hair Color: Black

Fur: Black

Eye Color: Black

Hairstyle: Wild and Unkept

Body Type: Pear, Athletic

Measurements: 34-22-35

Relationship:

Jabulani (Alpha, Party member)

Filia (Jabulani' cock worshiping sister)

Aisling (Party member)

Description:

Adalwolf, a magus hailing from the wolfgirl tribe, exhibits both strength and vulnerability in her semi-defined physique. The toll of her time in captivity subtly transformed her once well-defined, athletic build into a softer, more rounded form. Her wild and unkept black hair frames her face, complemented by matching black fur covering her wrists, elbows, feet to knees, portions of her breasts, sides, and back.

Adalwolf's unique features include claws for hands and feet, sharp teeth that hint at her primal nature, and a long, expressive wolf tail. Despite the signs of hardship, her athletic pear-shaped figure radiates a resilient spirit, embodying the untamed essence of her beastkin heritage.

She wields a rapier, which she enhances with magic when fighting.

________________________________

Name: Aisling

Age: 250+

Occupation: Archer

Race: Elf

Tribe: High Elf

Height: 4'8"

Weight: 73 lb

Hair Color: blonde

Eye Color: gold

Hairstyle: short and clean-cut

Body Type: petite, slender

Measurements: 27-21-30

Relationships:

Seraphina (Party member)

Adalwolf (Party member)

Jabulani (Party member)

Description:

Aisling, with her petite frame and short blonde hair cascading gracefully to the base of her neck, wore a form-fitting ensemble. The green fabric, securing just below her A-cup, was artfully complemented by a stylish brown leather belt. Ascending elegantly, the fabric covered her chest and circled around the back of her neck. Diagonally adorning her chest, a brown leather belt extended to a quiver, gracefully opening around her left shoulder with golden buckles.

Below, Aisling sported short brown pants, daringly reaching just beyond her crotch, fastened by a matching belt embellished with golden buckles. Completing the attire, thigh-high brown leather boots adorned her feet, intricately laced up. To add a touch of practical elegance, leather gloves graced her left hand, completing the ensemble.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)