More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBeast13 TheBeast13

What happens when the elevator stops?

Characters and terms

This is largely a fantasy that I’ll mostly be making up as I go along. That said, I’ll keep updating the character list here as I continue writing. If you want to add side stories, please add your characters to this list with the label “Side story character” in parentheses. I will continue to list the relevant terms here so people know what the fuck something I made up is/means. I’ll continue to update the terms list as I go as well. If I miss something, or if something isn’t clear, please tell me in the comments and I’ll add it here.

Characters:

Queen Rachel the Savior - Empress of Imperial Rome, the main hero, and the person from whose perspective the main story is told. Her glorious cock is a solid ten inches long when fully erect and three and a half inches thick at the base. Those two inches of girth get slimmer as you approach her tip, which flares out from one and a half inches thick, back to three inches before rounding off at the end. On a good day, she can get her fertile testicles down to the size of walnuts. But, if she is able to empty her balls, and chooses not to, her testicles could swell with semen until they are the size of small apples.

Queen Selena - A half Spartan, half Spanish woman who came from a family of considerable wealth and political power. Married Rachel in 2016 adding her family’s wealth to the Roman treasury and her family’s vast land holdings (a total of 1/3 of all Spanish land) to Rome. Soon after the wedding Spain and America invited Rome to join NATO. (This will become important later)

Nicole - One of Rachel’s harem slaves. Loves her mistress and worships the ground she and Selena walk on.

Abella - Rachel’s first sexual partner. Abella is a close friend, brilliant advisor, and submissive sex toy of Queen Rachel. She has been with Rachel since they were both 18 years old.

Lady/Princess/Mistress Keira - Hand of the Queen. Rachel’s younger sister. Loves Rachel (as a sister, not a lover) and enjoys her work as hand of the queen. A very difficult domme to please, Lady Keira sadistically dominates her sex toys frequently. The main difference between Keira’s dominance over her sex toys and Rachel’s dominance over her sex toys is that sometimes Rachel makes love to her slaves, Mistress Keira just fucks them, destroys them, breaks them. Mistress Keira prefers to dominate men, but occasionally enjoys women too.

Lady/General Leyla - Rachel and Keira’s cousin, Leyla is the top general in the Roman Army. She served alongside Rachel during the 20 Years War. Leyla is also Rachel’s top military advisor.

Lady Mariana - Rachel’s top financial advisor, long time family friend of the imperial family and sort of like a second mother to Rachel and Keira.

Lady Jessica - Rachel’s top science advisor. A rather nerdy young woman, Jessica often finds herself disagreeing with Leyla and Keira on the right course of action when the high council is debating or discussing something. Close friend and former college roommate of Princess Keira

Lady Katherine - Rachel’s top spy. Uses her feminine charm to recruit assets, specifically by making dommes in foreign governments her submissives. She locks them in chastity and promises to let them out if they tell her seemingly harmless information, like how strong and dominant the Iranian army is.

Slutpet - A man formerly known as James, Slutpet is Queen Rachel’s personal boy toy.

Terms:

Domme (Dom ayy) - Essentially the men of this alternate universe. Two sexes evolved naturally, female and shemale. Historically, shemales have been the dominant sex, but that is beginning to change with feminism. (For the love of fuck, NO POLITICS PLEASE)

Imperial Rome - The Byzantines considered themselves to be the continuation of the Roman Empire. Therefore, because the main story is told from the perspective of the queen of the modern day Byzantine Empire, it will be referred to as Rome. The territories of Imperial Rome in 2021 include Italy, the Balkins, Greece, Anatolia, the Levant, and the Eastern parts of the North African coast (as far west as Carthage once was).

Tag (Or slavetag) - A leather collar that a domme or a woman will put around the neck of a , marking that as her personal property. Therefore, that cannot be seized by the government unless in circumstances.

Submission forms (or submission papers) - When a domme and a woman love each other very much, the domme and the woman can get married. When a married domme and a woman come to love one another very much, if the woman wants to be with the domme, she needs to sign legal documents giving ownership of all her possessions and her freedoms to her domme. Her domme, now her Mistress is free to use her and her how ever she sees fit. Generally this doesn’t lead to unless the woman is turned on by that, not unlike the character of Nicole.

Spouse - A domme who is married is a woman’s spouse. Ex: Queen Selena’s spouse is Queen Rachel.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)