More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghostwriter53 ghostwriter53

Who?

Character sheet

I received a request for a character sheet from a loyal reader. I will update this when new characters are added, and will only contain information on characters that appear in my timeline of events. As this is a public story, I openly encourage those of you that wish to do so to contribute. However, I will not include characters introduced in those chapters unless they build on mine or I build on them. Thank you all for taking the time to read my story, I hope you all enjoy it.

Jessica Williams

Age: 18

A former high school volleyball star and openly lesbian. Although open about her sexuality, it caused a strain on the relationship between her and her mother Caroline, and caused her to be close with her late Aunt Miranda, who was openly gay herself. Although she never knew it, Jessica shared a fetish for BDSM with her aunt who willed her a strange bottle that held the key to a new and exciting life for Jessica.

Alia

Age: Approximately 3,000

The Genie once bound to the bottle passed on to Jessica after her Aunt Miranda's passing. She is now bound to Jessica's ring and is one of Jessica's most willing and loyal slaves. Alia's power is very nearly limitless, only bound by the laws of her kind. She cannot raise the dead nor affect the feelings or opinions of others. She can however erase memories or even implant false memories. As a safeguard to protect her kind, those affected collaterally by a wish from a genie's master or mistress will go unnoticed by them.

Caroline Williams

Age: 42 (pre-age restoring wish) 21 (After restoring wish)

Jessica's mother and the first woman she claimed as a , excluding Alia. While initially close in her childhood when Jessica came out to her mother it caused an emotional rift between them leaving Jessica to feel hurt and abandoned by her mother. The one person she thought would always accept her for who she is. Jessica forces her into a life of sexual slavery out of resentment.

Katie Johnson

Age: 18

Katie is Jessica's best friend and secret crush. While some others tormented Jessica for her sexuality, Katie always stood by her best friend, not knowing that Jessica had a crush on her. She developed her own crush on Jessica after accidentally discovering her secret fetish. Initially offered a place at Jessica's side, she refuses the offer and happily submits to her best friend and crush.

Nina Agdal

Age: 29

Danish-born supermodel and Jessica's celebrity fantasy fuck. Nina is enslaved by Jessica out of pure lust and serves her mistress because, like most others, she knows she had .

Lisa McIntyre

Age: 18

While never truly friends, the relationship between Jessica and Lisa was always cooly civil. That is until Jessica became open about her sexuality. It was then that Lisa became Jessica's chief tormentor and bully taking any and every opportunity to humiliate Jessica. She now serves as a member of her long-time victim's lesbian harem.

Emily Carter

Age: 18

A popular classmate of Jessica, Katie, and Lisa. She served as both Class President and Student Council President. Emily had a secret crush on Jessica for years, especially after she became open about her sexuality. Something Emily has never publicly done. When offered a place at Jessica's side, Emily jumped at the chance to become her long-time crush's girlfriend.

Eden McCoy

Age: 18

A teen actress probably most notably known for her portrayal of Josslyn Jacks on the ABC Soap Opera _General Hospital. _She is brought in by Jessica to serve as Emily's celebrity crush. Fate would soon deal Eden a hand and she would take her place alongside Jessica and Emily.

Zendaya

Age: 25

An actress, probably most notably known for her portrayal of MJ in The MCU Movies: Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Spider-Man: Far From Home. Zendaya is Wished for by Jessica to be the first celebrity whore in her and Emily's business. However, after failing to please them, she is sentenced to serve as a sex to the harem instead

Brandi Carter

Age: 22

The older sister of Emily and the chief reason her younger sister never became open about her own sexuality, primarily due to how she spoke about Jessica. She finds out about Emily's sexuality and relationship with Jessica when the pair add her to their harem.

Britney Spears

Age:40 (Pre-age restoring wish) 18 (After age restoring wish)

An American pop singer extremely popular during the late '90s and '00s. Brought in to serve as a celebrity whore Britney is the first to prove her obedience to other women and now will not only be used for Jessica, Eden, and Emily's pleasure when they wish it, but, be rented out to other women who can afford to pay.

Chyler Leigh

Age: 40

An American actress best known for her portrayals of Lexie Grey on the ABC medical drama Grey's Anatomy and Alex Danvers in The CW's superhero series Supergirl based on the DC Comics comic series. Chyler is currently undergoing "conditioning. Should it take, and she passes her test she will join Britney as her mistress' celebrity whore.

Disha Patani

Age: 29

A Bollywood film star was brought in to serve as Eden's Celebrity crush. While completely unknown to Jessica and Emily, they are more than willing to have another beautiful woman in their growing harem.

Natalie Dormer

Age: 40

An English actress, probably most notably known for her portrayal of Margaery Tyrell on the HBO series _Game of Thrones. _Natalie is brought in to replace Eden as Emily's celebrity crush.

Milena Milyaeva

Age: 20

Ukrainian nude model wished to the island by Jessica to provide nourishment to a strange tree. She spends the rest of her foreseeable life on the edge of release feeding the tree.

Chloe Lanier

Age: 29

An American actress probably best known for her portrayal of Nelle Benson on the ABC Soap Opera General Hospital. Chloe is a former cast mate of Eden's and now serves her in the harem.

Alura Williams

Age: Newborn (pre-aging wish) eighteen (post-aging wish)

The daughter of Jessica and her mother Caroline born of an alchemy experiment her mother performed in order to temporarily give herself a cock and impregnate one of her slaves. Thanks to a wish made by Jessica after her birth she is aged to the age of eighteen with all the knowledge she will ever need, including a fully developed self-identity. She does not acknowledge Caroline's role in her birth much preferring the approval and affection of her mom: Jessica and her Momma Emily and Momma Eden. Like Jess and her two girlfriends, she enjoys lesbian domination, however, unlike Jess, Eden, and Emily, Alura is a switch that will on occasion submit to another woman instead of dominating her.

Taylor Swift

Age: 32

One of if not the most famous, recognizable, and influential pop stars of her generation. Taylor is the first woman to rent one of Jessica, Emily, and Eden's celebrity whores.

Candice Patton

Age: 34

An African-American actress best known for her portrayal of Iris West-Allen in The CW series, The Flash. Brought in as Alura's celebrity crush.

Elsa Jean

Age: 26

American pornographic film star is known for her long blonde hair and small petite frame. Brought in for Alura and to serve as the harem's overseer. Teaching her fellow slaves how to better serve the mistresses and clients. She also carries out disciplinary actions in the mistresses' absence.

Tessa Thompson

Age: 38

African-American Actress is best known for portraying Valkyrie in The Marvel Cinematic Universe and Bianca Taylor in the Creed franchise. Tessa is brought in by Jessica to serve as a celebrity whore after Jess, Emily, Eden, and Alura decide to start a celebrity sex resort on the island.

Florence Pugh

Age: 26

English Actress with notable roles as Paige in Fighting with my Family and The MCU's Black Widow, Hawkeye mini-series, and upcoming Thunderbirds. She is wished for the island by Emily in order to become one of the growing number of celebrity whores.

Camila Cabello

Age: 25

Cuban-born American pop star known for hits such as _ Havana, Never Be the Same, _and My oh my. She is selected by Eden to be one of the first group of whores for the resort that she, Jess, and Emily have planned.

Bella Hadid

Age: 26

American model and actress brought in by Alura to serve as a whore for the resort.

Lizzie McGuire

Age: 18

The titular protagonist of a Disney show running from 2001 through 2004. She was wished to life with a submissive personality as a Birthday gift for Jessica from Emily, Eden, and Alura.

Hilary Duff

Age: 35 (pre-de-aging wish) and 18 (post-de-aging wish).

American actress and singer that first rose to prominence starring in the Disney show Lizzie McGuire as the titular character. She is recognized retrospectively by Jessica as her first celebrity crush. Emily, Eden, and Alura wish her to the island and for her to be eighteen again as a second Birthday gift for Jessica. She will now serve in a lesbian harem, alongside the character that first made her a household name.

Ashley Williams

Age: 28

A popular character from the original Mass Effect Trilogy. Wished to life with a submissive personality by Eden to serve in the harem. Her more rigid personality leads to her clashing with Elsa.

Ino Yamanaka

Age: 18

A female ninja from the Manga/Anime series Naruto. Wished into life with a submissive personality by Emily. She serves not only as a , but medic to the whores in case of any over-eager clients, bodyguard to her mistresses, and security measure against those who mean to steal from her mistresses, or purposely harm their property.

Storm: AKA, Ororo Munroe

Age: 25

A mutant with the ability to control the weather, and a member of the superhero team The X-Men. She was wished to life by Alura to serve in the harem.

Megan Fox

Age: 37 (de-aged to 21)

An American actress who rose to prominence thanks largely to The Transformers Franchise. Wished to the island by Jessica to be a lobby decoration, and to get on Katie's behalf.

Daenerys Targaryen

Age: 18

The Mother of Dragons herself. Wished to life by Eden to serve in the harem.

Josephine Montilyet:

Age: 27

A founding member of The Inquisition in _Dragon Age: Inquisition _and Diplomatic Advisor to The Inquisitor. She was wished to life to serve in the harem, and help manage the day-to-day operations of her mistresses' resort. She also directly sees that the needs of the VIP guests are met quickly and efficiently.

Bella Thorne

Age: 25

Wished to the island to replace Zendaya as the harm's once Zendaya manages to prove herself worthy of working as a whore for Jessica, Emily, Eden, and Alura.

Just an information chapter

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)