More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by synnworld synnworld

What's next?

Character profiles

Here's where you'll find individual character profiles accompanied by character sketches. While I hope to create full illustrations when time permits, I'll be sharing sketches for now.

Hi'kim:

Name: Hi'kim

Age: 18

Birthday: Aeloriae 29th

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 130lb

Race: Human

Occupation: Mage in training

Skin: Milk chocolate

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Warm Brown

Hairstyle: Short, wooly hair

Body Type: lean

Relationships: Son of Hi'keem, friend of Elizabeth

Skills:

Magic: With journey-level proficiency across multiple magical schools (Primal, Alteration, Enchantment, Illusion, Necromancy, Conjuration, Divination), Hi'kim is a versatile spellcaster. However, he carries a moral stance, harboring a distaste for necromancy, enchantment, and illusion magic due to his moral aversion to meddling with minds, manipulating wills, or tampering with souls.

Alchemy: Adept in the mystical art of alchemy, he has honed his skills since childhood under his father's tutelage.

Description: Hi'kim is a young mage undergoing rigorous training under the guidance of his father, Hi'keem. He has a determined demeanor and shows dedication to his magical studies. Hi'kim values his relationships, particularly his bond with his father and his budding romance with Elizabeth.

_____

Hi'keem:

Name: Hi'keem

Age: 40 - 50

Birthday: unknown

Height: 6'

Weight: 180lb

Race: Human

Occupation: Master Wizard

Skin: Dark Brown

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Hairstyle: Fade

Body Type: Lean

Relationships: Father of Hi'kim

Skills:

Magic: master-level skill in every school of magic.

Alchemy: A master-level understanding of alchemy and formulas.

Description: Hi'keem is an experienced and knowledgeable wizard who mentors his son, Hi'kim. He exudes authority and wisdom, guiding Hi'kim in his magical training. Hi'keem values decisiveness and the pursuit of knowledge, even if it means revealing his most guarded secrets.

________

Elizabeth:

Name: Elizabeth

Age: 19

Birthday: 31 of celeste

Height: 5'8

Weight: 90lb

Race: Human

Occupation: Cleric in training

Skin: Fair

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Hairstyle: Long, flowing hair partially covered by a veil

Body Type: voluptuous

Relationships: Romantic interest of Hi'kim

Description: Elizabeth is a young woman training to become a cleric. She possesses a kind and compassionate nature, dedicating herself to her studies and her budding relationship with Hi'kim. Elizabeth values honesty and mutual support in her relationships, striving for harmony and understanding.

_________

The Piggy Bishop:

Name: unknown

Age: unknown

Birthday: unknown

Height: 5'11

Weight: 300lb

Race: Human

Occupation: Bishop

Skin: greasy

Hair Color: Bald

Eye Color: Black

Hairstyle: Bald

Body Type: obese, fat

Relationships:

Elizebeth's superior in the church

Skills:

Magic: high-level divine magic

Description: The Piggy Bishop is a corrupt and manipulative figure with authority over the local churches. While outside the church, he pretends to be a kind and caring priest. He is in fact, a repulsive and lecherous deviant. The Piggy Bishop abuses his power for his own selfish desires, exploiting others without remorse, including using dark methods to manipulate situations to his advantage.


Name: Prince Aldric

Age: 23

Birthday: Mordeusar 21nd

Height: 6 feet 2 inches

Weight: 180 lbs

Race: Human

Occupation: Prince, heir to the Aetheria throne

Skin: Fair

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Hairstyle: Short and neat

Body Type: Muscular

Relationships: Brother to Princess Adele

Appearance: Prince Aldric commands attention with his striking presence and handsome features. Standing at an imposing height of 6 feet 2 inches, he possesses a well-built, muscular frame that exudes strength and authority. His complexion is fair, accentuating his chiseled jawline and sculpted features. Aldric's neatly styled blonde hair frames his face elegantly, while his piercing blue eyes radiate intelligence and confidence. His sharp and penetrating gaze hints at a hint of arrogance born from his noble lineage and position as the heir to the Aetheria throne. Clad in half-plate armor, he wields a heavy shield in one hand and a long sword in the other, a symbol of his martial prowess and readiness for battle. Despite his regal bearing, there's an approachability to Aldric's demeanor, though it is tempered by an unmistakable aura of authority.

Personality: Prince Aldric is arrogant, carrying himself with an air of entitlement and superiority. He believes himself inherently superior to others due to his royal lineage and often flaunts his status to assert dominance in any situation. Aldric looks down upon those he deems beneath him, treating them with condescension and disdain. He is quick to assert his authority unless it works in his favor to pretend not to be. Despite his arrogance, Aldric is charismatic and persuasive, able to charm those around him with confidence and wit.


Name: Princess Adele

Age: 20

Birthday: Solara 1st

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Weight: 120 lbs

Race: Human

Occupation: Healer, member of Prince Aldric's adventuring party

Skin: Fair

Hair Color: blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Hairstyle: Long, Twisted braid hairstyle

Body Type: Slim

Relationships: Sister to Prince Aldric

Appearance: Princess Adele is a striking young woman with elegance and grace. She is around 5 feet 5 inches tall, with a slender, delicate frame and a small chest. Her fair skin is flawless, accentuating her youthful beauty. Adele's hair is lustrous blonde, styled in an intricate twisted braid that wraps around the back of her head while the rest falls loosely. Her eyes are a captivating blue shade sparkling with intelligence and warmth.

Adele wears a flowing robe of soft, lightweight fabric draping gracefully around her frame. Her robes are a soothing light blue, and delicate embroidery depicts intricate patterns and celestial stars on the hem and cuffs. Beneath the robe, the healer wears silk undergarments, and around her waist is a wide belt adorned with pouches and pockets containing various herbs, salves, and healing implements.

Personality: Princess Adele presents herself as quiet and caring, with a gentle demeanor that puts others at ease. She is empathetic and compassionate, always willing to lend a listening ear and support those in need. Adele possesses a nurturing spirit, often taking on the role of a caretaker or peacemaker within her social circle. However, beneath her outward kindness lies a hidden layer of vindictiveness. Adele cannot easily forget slights or betrayals and harbors a secret desire for against those who have wronged her or her loved ones whenever she can. She also holds secret disdain for any woman who has big breasts due to herself being flat-chested.


Name: Aafje

Age: Unknown

Birthday: Unknown

Height: 6 feet 0 inches

Weight: 150 lbs

Race: Elf

Occupation: Ranger

Skin: Fair

Hair Color: Light brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Hairstyle: Long, flowing hair

Body Type: Athletic

Relationships: None mentioned

Appearance: Aafje, the elven ranger, possesses an ethereal beauty that captivates those who lay eyes upon her. Standing tall at 6 feet with a graceful posture, she exudes confidence and elegance. Her fair skin seems to glow softly in the light, complemented by the gentle hues of her light brown hair, which flows down her back in long, flowing waves.

Her features are delicate yet striking, with high cheekbones, a slender nose, and full lips that often curve into a subtle, enigmatic smile. Aafje's eyes, the color of hazel, hold a depth of wisdom and keen observation, reflecting the mysteries of the forests she calls home.

Clad in attire crafted from natural materials like leaves, vines, and supple leather, Aafje's clothing blends seamlessly with the wilderness around her, allowing her to move with agility and grace. She wears minimal adornments, preferring the simplicity of nature's beauty.

Personality: Aafje is strong-willed and resolute, characterized by unwavering stubbornness. Despite her inherent strength of character, she displays a subservient demeanor towards Prince Aldric, following his orders without question or hesitation. However, the reasons for her deference remain unknown to others. She is a woman of few words, preferring actions over empty promises, and her stoic demeanor often belies the depth of her emotions and convictions.

She is inherently distrustful of others, especially those inside of Prince Aldric's circle, viewing them with suspicion and wariness. She always keeps her guard up, observing her surroundings with keen vigilance and assessing individuals with a critical eye.

Aafje harbors a deep reverence for nature and the wilderness. She finds solace in the tranquility of the natural world, preferring the company of animals and the whispering winds to the hustle and bustle of human society.


What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)