More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smithjohnsonian Smithjohnsonian

Who are you?

Character guides

Nick Meaclis: He is the main protagonist of this current arc. He's a somewhat unsatisfied young man, longing for something more. He realizes that something is nothing but true love. He's very flexible with his sexuality, although if you were to ask him that question he'd say he was a straight man who liked big tiddies. He liked keeping that part of him hidden. He is 23 years old and works in a company as an electronics systems designer. He is 5'9" tall and has a meager and thin 4-inch cock which he deluded himself into thinking was of average size. He loves to play video games and watch anime.
Likes: Depends.
Dislikes: Depends.

Arya Meaclis: She is Nick Meaclis' sister. Very free-spirited and kind. She adores her big brother a lot and wants to be with him always. She wants to see him happy and this causes her to behave in unexpected ways. She is 20 years old and is a college student studying the same course Nick did in college (Electronics Engg). She is 5'10" tall and has a large 11.5-inch cock. She loves to play video games and watch anime, a habit she picked up from Nick.
Likes: Small cocks, normal cocks, being in charge(that changes when Nick is around)
Dislikes: Her own cock(though she is starting to accept it), anyone who hurts her big brother.

Aadhira Meaclis: She is the mother of Arya and Nick. She loves both of her children very much and has lost her husband to a tragic plane accident. She is 40 years old and is very fit with a svelte figure. She is 5'8" tall and has a top position in your late father's company. It is assumed that she is a normal female since she has always talked about her pregnancy with Nick and Arya. She is very driven to achieve what she wants.
Likes: Unknown.
Dislikes: Unknown.

Riya Zarapkar: She is Nick's and Arya's best friend and potential romantic interest. She is 21 years old and is studying Computer Science at the same college. She loves singing and shares that interest with Arya. She is 6'6" tall and has a monstrous 16-inch cock that is still growing. She has a very nervous personality around strangers but is super comfortable among friends. Easily embarrassed. Very kind. Highly empathetic.
Likes: Cute things, romance, being submissive
Dislikes: Mean stuff, hardcore BDSM stuff, her own cock(though she is starting to accept it)

*************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, that's all of the characters right there. I plan to add more characters as I move forward. As with any stories on this site, if you enjoy my work, feel free to throw a like on the chapters. It nice to know that there are people out there who want more of this story and helps keep me motivated as I churn out chapters. Additionally, you may leave a comment and share any ideas that you might have for the story. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Also, feel free to add any of your own chapters if you'd like to. That's all from me folks!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)