More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chunger Chunger

What's next?

Character Sheet

I never thought I’d be making a character sheet…

I’m warning you. The next chapter has physical images of almost all the characters in the story. I find that it can be useful for some to have visual references. Others like to have their own ideas about how everyone looks. If you don’t want to see my ideas for them, don’t click ahead.

I will warn you about the images on the next chapter.

* Photos. I do not use real images of real people (that’s weird and uncomfortable for me)

* AI. All images are AI generated. I am trying to get away from using premade digital art by other artists, and since I am not able to create good digital art, I’m enlisting AI. The AI has its flaws, however.

* Flaws. The AI has its flaws. Hands and eyes seem to be a major struggle, so if a character has a streaking eye, a blob of a hand or 7 fingers, please try to look past the issues. The AI can do a lot, but it still has its flaws.

* Diversity. The AI also tends to make a lot of people look the same, so diversity was a bit of a struggle. I also didn’t want to make the school a complete diversity haven, since it takes place in Wisconsin, which has a lot of white Caucasian people. Just know that many people may look similar, or their may be strange demographic ratios, or something else, but I tried my best.

Just know that I have organized characters into categories of classmates (m/f), main characters, and faculty. Within classmate categories they are organized by first name alphabetically, within main characters by prominence, and within faculty by last name.

Many of the characters with an image have not yet made an appearance in the story, so if you particularly want to see someone enter, leave a comment saying so or add a chapter or two that pulls them in!

You may have to use the Find or Ctrl F function to locate a specific character. If you customized a character’s name, they will appear alphabetically by their default name.

And now it’s time for the Characters!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)