More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alternate Path Alternate Path

What's next?

Character List

Mark - MC - Male - Mid Twenties
He is an ambitious man who joined Ms. Meyers company for her connection in the business world. He desires to use his bosses connections to forge a path in the business world and become one of the top dogs. When he joined he planned to enter his bosses eyes with his excellent work and eye for business. However his plans were disrupted when what caught Ms. Meyers eyes instead was his body. Although he was shocked and a little confused at her blatant sexual harassment and his friends were outraged at their bosses conduct. Mark was looking at the situation differently maybe this was the opportunity he needed to start his journey.

Ms. Meyers - Boss - Female - Middle-aged - Blue Eyes -
A woman who spent her golden years building her company through vicious means. Through hard work and decades of time she stood at the top of the business world. Now at the top having sacrificed so much of her life she began looking at one of her employees with an interested gaze. He thought he could conceal his desire for power from her eyes, however it was something she saw everyday in the mirror when she started her journey into the business world. Throwing bait at him she wasn't surprised when he jumped at it so eagerly, however what did surprise her was him coming to her with a contract. Reading through the contract she was able to see his greenness plain as day, however after controlling the business world for so long it became dull. Maybe she would find a similar pleasure controlling this ambitious man as she felt when moving the business world.

Lisa - Coworker - Female - Late Twenties - Playful Flirty Senior Type.

Emily - Coworker - Female - Late Twenties - Married - Caring, Warm, Reassuring Big Sister Type.

Hannah - Coworker - Female - Mid Twenties -Office Gossip Queen.

Sarah - Coworker - Female - Early Twenties - Cheerful, Vibrant, Active, Cute Junior Type.

Tom - Coworker - Male - Joker Type.
One of the only named male coworkers in the office.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)