More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SnoopWorg SnoopWorg

Do they find the demon from her dreams?

Character Info

Aron Steelside

Dark haired grey eyed young man with dreams of adventuring and becoming a renowned hero. Father and grandfather were blacksmiths and he was trained in the craft before he left to seek his fame. Determined and resilient, once he sets his mind to something, he can't reasoned or convinced to stop until he's achieved his goal. Despite this strong will, his need to achieve can make him act impulsively, and he doesn't have the best luck. He is 20 at the time of the prologue and 25 at the start of the story proper.

Ana-Maria

Chocolate haired former priestess of the Temple of Liru. She has a cute face, with big beautiful round eyes and full, pouting lips. Slender body with medium sized breasts and a firm tight ass, although she usually hides her figure under dense clothes. Grew up in the temple so has little experience around men and is usually shy and reserved around people she doesn't know. Liru once granted her powers but marriage has gradually reduced her strength. Her time in the temple also gave her a strong moral compass, so she always seeks to do the right thing, but also enjoys exciting new experiences. Likes animals and nature. 19 years old at the time of the prologue and 24 when the story begins.

Demon Lord Sitri

One of the last Demon Lords in existence. He has a muscular shape and is extremely tall. His hair is short and slicked back, his eyes burn red and his teeth are pointed like an animal. All over his skin is red, and his face is extraordinarily handsome. However this is not his true form, but he is unable to change to his true demonic image. He is incredibly strong and fast, as expected of a Demon Lord and he is skilled in combat with all manner of weapons. Although he enjoys fighting, he gets most satisfaction from corrupting women and his greatest skill is in sex magic.

(All pictures are approximate not exact)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)